Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:20 pm
Ashram - North Carolina. stare I wish someone would beat the hell out of my whole state. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:37 pm
Songjewel
Ashram - North Carolina. stare I wish someone would beat the hell out of my whole state. gonk

xd If I could be like the characters in the game Mercenary I would definately come up there and do just that. whee

I'm guessing this kind of nonsense seems to happen regularly, right?

Curiousity question - What reason did the state give for doing this?

The game Mercenary, by the way, is a blast to play. 3nodding I got the chance to play yestarday over at a good friend's house, and we were laughing like crazy at all the things you can do. First of all, I was playing as Indiana Jones...and buying strategic air strikes to launch random city buildings. whee

And then there were the wonderful escapades(sp?) of setting missiles to land on a soldier ten feet in front of me. (and NOT running xd ) Ah...if you're in to destruction, check this game out. 3nodding  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:33 pm
A buddy of mine brought that game to school one day. It has the WORST AI I've ever seen, albeit the most hilarious. My friend was trying to get a team of scientists/whatevers into a helicopter, so he navigated his guy into the helicopter and signalled for the team to get on board. They all ran to one side (which could only fit half of the team), seemingly fought over it, ran to the other side, fought over that one.. (in the meantime, my friend's swearing and turning interesting colors). All in all, it took 30 seconds for the AI to figure out how to get 6 men into a helicopter. xd Good times.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:43 pm
The AI in that game is terrible. I had to stop playing after an hour because I just couldn't take it anymore. I need SMART AI, that knows how to do stuff. That on of the main reason I normally always stick to RPGs.

My spring break is over in 4 hours and 19 minutes, and then it's back to class for 4 days, and then I have a nice 4 day weekend to get more rest. March is becomming one of my favorite months.

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:49 pm
Akahoshi - It was great watching others play, though. xd

Argh! Why does everyone have all these breaks? gonk That's it. I'm leaving Ohio, I swear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:32 pm
Heh

Yes, the AI is quite hilarious/stupid. I find the civilians to be the dumbest; I air striked a building and some smoe comes walking out of the debris...yes...WALKING...and not RUNNING. Ah...great times.

AD>> If you could move, where would you move?  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:42 pm
Ashram - Did you ever play Time Crisis 3?! Talk about idiotic civilians: I have reason to believe that many of them WANTED to be killed! One stage involved a shootout between the good guys (that would be you) and some enemy soldiers in the middle of a town. The townspeople run around (some crawling wildly, others scampering) behind you, in front of you, directly in the line of fire...wherever they think it'll be the most inconvenient, basically. My favorite was the man who came running down the hill, flailing madly. After all, providing a larger target ensures that you won't get shot, right? Or the woman who ran into one building (through the line of fire) and ran back out thirty seconds later as if to say, "Oh, wait, I forgot my purse!" My god. It was incredible.

If I could move anywhere...? I'd move somewhere warm. And somewhere with a good academic community, I guess. I'm a bit too high-and-mighty to settle for anything less at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:09 pm
xd

No, I never played Time Crisis 3, but it sounds like they went out of their way to make things difficult with civilians. whee

Oi...good luck finding that place. gonk Let me know when you do!  

T H I N N

Zer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:11 pm
::Uses wombat n1nj4 skillz to sneak into GASOC and poke t3h AD and t3h Lang, then jumps out a window and bounds across rooftops into the night::
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:26 pm
Ashram - Oh, they did. I liked to shoot civilians in retaliation for their blatant stupidity.

If I ever do find it, I'll be sure to let you know. gonk

Zer - I hereby proclaim ZER to be the only person who is immune to GASOC's "No RP spam rule." So sayz the AD.

whee heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Zer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:29 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Ashram - Oh, they did. I liked to shoot civilians in retaliation for their blatant stupidity.

Zer - I hereby proclaim ZER to be the only person who is immune to GASOC's "No RP spam rule." So sayz the AD.

whee heart

I so read that the second after I posted... But I couldn't go back and edit my post to correct my error...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:03 pm
Abandoned Dreams

whee heart

mrgreen They'd never know what hit them!

Lady - Well, I guess I better go get my purse...do-de-do-de-do...AAAHH!! *death*

gonk I challenge that ruling on the basis of...nothing...*ahem*  

T H I N N

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:57 pm
Awww, lucky bro. crying heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:03 pm
Self-portraits should be doomed to hell. HELL!

And...what's going on in here? o.O xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:43 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Self-portraits should be doomed to hell. HELL!

And...what's going on in here? o.O xd

Oh? This? Err...nothing! Nothing at all...no mauled, shot up bodies here...nope...no human blood on the floor...that's...um...cake frosting! Yes...still kind of sticky...The smell? Oh...that's...uh...the dog...blasted thing couldn't hold it...ha ha ha...anyways...I'm just going to take out this trash now...yeah...what? Why is there an arm in the bag? Well...its...part of a manakin! Yes...Huh? Its bloody? Well, its a special manakin!  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games