Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:47 am
"Yeah, that was my plan." tycho frowned, edging away from Jager.
"Afterall, what if a dragon knight without the dragon?"
A weakling. shruikan said cruelly.
I thought you couldn't hear what i was saying?
I lied.
Tycho rolled his eyes and ignored Shruikan, he was beginning to annoy the half elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:38 am
Fire got up and began to follow Neo away from the group as Jager left with Tycho and Emlin and Topaz seemed happy to keep each other company. She followed the time knight for a while and contented herself with sitting a short distance from him, hidden by some bushes so that she could see him but he couldn't see her.
Neo was watching as Freyr carved some symbols into a tree.
"What are you doing?" he asked the pale dragon who flicked her tail at him but otherwise ignored his question.
The alien sighed and looked out across the field that wasn't really a field. It was a large patch of grass with the odd tree and bush scattered through it.
Aren't you tired? Or hungry? freyr asked between the rhythmic scrapes of her claws against the bark.
Not really.
Do we have to speak in Gallifreyan away from Jager? It is sometimes hard to find the right words in your confusing language. she asked, flicking her tail again and suddenly darting round, clambering onto Neo's shoulder and looking behind him, staring at a bush for a few seconds then returning to her carving.
What happened there?
She grunted, a puff of smoke escaping her nostrils, and again ignored him. Fire has followed us, along with Tharazzi. she said after a while, sitting back on her haunches and inspecting her work.
"Why did you put that?" neo asked, speaking without using his mind. "We are the dark lords, we stride the darkness." he translated his own language after several prompts from Freyr.
Dunno. Why not? she then moved and curled up happily by his side. She made a sound that was similar to a purr.
While the knight of time waited for Fire and Tharazzi to show themselves he pulled a small, sharp piece of metal from his pocket and began to write in Gallifreyan on the floor.
What's it say? freyr asked without looking up.
"They are strong, they are mighty."
Why'd you put that?
"They are. We could be too. Question is, is that what we want?"
Fire pushed the branches of the bush aside and stepped out of it.
"I'm not doing that again." fire muttered, once she had taken several steps from the plant she span round and set it on fire, waiting for it to burn completly before putting it out.
Did you have to do that?
Fire nodded then began to walk towards Neo and Freyr quietly, as if she wanted to surprise them.
"What's it say?" she asked suddenly, tapping the alien gently on the shoulder. He stiffened then jumped up, drawing his sword in the same movement, and held it to her throat.
"Sorry." he muttered, lowerng the weapon and sitting again.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:47 am
Lyude spread his wings and shakily took off with Romana on his back. However, he didn't get very far before crashing into the ground.
I'm not strong enough yet. I have never carried someone before. he said almost sad that he had let down the knight of light.
"Don't worry, we will get stronger, until then i can carry myself." she smiled trying to reassure him.
Where are the others?
Romana looked around then pointed in a random direction. "Lets try this way." she nodded.
Lyude sniffed the air then trotted happily after the half angel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:23 pm
Fire raised an eyebrow then sat next to Neo.
"So, what does it say?" the half panther asked again as she pointed to the symbols on the floor.
"'They are strong, they are mighty.' As far as i know there is not a word for 'dragon' in my language. Although they knew of their existance...they refused to recognise it," neo explained although he was sure that she wouldn't care.
"Interesting race you have there," fire smiled. She stretched and rested one of her hands on Tharazzi's orange fur.
"We didn't finish that fight," she said with a wide grin on her face.
"Do we have to? It is clear that you would've won." neo sighed.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:00 pm
Emelin began to get lost in her thoughts as she slowly drifted to a lucid sleep. Siencyn, still watching the others, scanned over Emelin's thoughts, as if looking for something in particular.

Em gave a yawn and leaned back, not knowing there wasn't a tree there and feel completly backwards. Sien was thrown up into the air and hovered there for a moment.

-Um?-
"Don't even say anything..." She rubbed the back of her head and sat up on her elbow. "That kinda hurt..."
Sien rolled his eyes and dropped back to earth and jumped onto Em's propped up knee. "Next time make sure something is behind you before you lean back."

She gave her dragon a glare and laid back down, lifting herself up slightly to get a twig out from under her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:14 am
"You have no confidence in yourself." fire muttered angrily, shaking her head. "You'll never win that way."
Freyr hissed suddenly and snapped her jaws at the air.
"What's wrong?" neo asked, noticing Freyr's actions. She hissed at him and jumped to his shoulder, grabbing at his collar and trying to fly with him although in her small form it was useless.
Tharazzi narrowed his eyes and also seemed nervous.
What's wrong? fire asked, her jewelled ears twitching as she searched for the slightest sound.
I'm not sure...nothing is wrong, but something doesn't feel right. Freyr is overreacting though. he sounded slightly amused towards his last sentance.
She always does... fire smiled back, getting ready for a fight while Neo tried to brush the frantic dragon away. She began to bite his hands as they came near him so he soon gave up and left her to try and fly away.
"Can you talk to her?" fire asked her dragon, the time dragon was beginning to annoy her. Tharazzi nodded but didn't seem overly confident.
Freyr suddenly dropped onto Neo's shoulder and growled to herself angrily.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:26 pm
Topaz laughed as she watched Emelin and Sien fighting.

"I agree, Sien. You should watch where you're relaxing." She gave a huge grin, eyes still a bit red, but the memory of the incident passing quickly. She wanted it out of her mind as soon as she could.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:26 pm
Freyr paused only briefly in her growling. She stood up and focused on Neo as she began to grow. In her new form she looked very different from her cuter 'babyish' form. Her pale scales shone with a new light yet looked very sharp and rough to touch. Her polished horns had grown and now posed a serious threat as weapons. Her white-tipped arrow shaped tail became sharper and whipped behind her, slicing through the air menicingly. The time dragon folded her wings and tossed her head, her hair now much longer and thicker, the white and purple colours alot bolder. Freyr dipped her head and looked at Neo then roared loudly in front of him, showing her razor sharp fangs.
Using one of her sharp claws she gripped Neo's collar tightly and then unfurled her wings so that they would begin to rise into the air. At first she struggled to keep them up but soon gained in confidence and it became easier to fly while holding him in one clawed hand.
Freyr? neo frowned, staying limp in her grasp, more for fear of falling than anything else.
From his view he saw Fire mount Tharazzi and then begin to fly after him through the powerful beats of Freyr's wings.
FREYR!
The time dragon didn't answer Neo, her mind was blocked off to him and all he could feel was a distant connection that could never leave. He felt her fear suddenly as she tipped her wing and began to fly back the way they had come. She looked at the floor and roared again as several winged demons chased them.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:25 am
Emelin laid there for a while and looked up, seeing Freyr and Neo with Fire and Tharazzi behind them, followed by a flock of winged demons.

"Well that's not good..."
Siencyn gave a shake of his fur, shaking off some random leaves and dirt. His scales reflected the fragments of sun shine beaming through the leaves. Siencyn smiled at Topaz's comment, then looked to Emelin.

-They'll be fine... those demons aren't to hard to beat... I hope anyway... We'll be there if needed...-

Sien laid back down, completly ignoring the battle soon to be above them and slowly drifted into sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:58 am
Great. neo sighed as he caught a glimpse of the demons as they chased the knights.
Freyr began to relax as she flew higher, twirling through the air with surprising grace. From his position, hanging from Freyr's grasp he saw Tharazzi and Fire shoot towards them with three of the demons on their tail.
We have to help them! neo said to Freyr, begging her to turn round and land so that they could fight.
I must keep you safe until you can look after yourself. she hissed, glaring at him for several seconds before turning away to concentrate again on flying.
What have i done for you to 'protect' me? I have survived 200 years of assasination attempts and kidnappings and being no better than a wanted criminal.
Yet they managed to kill you. I won't let anyone hurt you and while i have breath left in my body i will not let anyone come near you without my permission. she hissed, dropping down and snaking through the air towards Fire and Tharazzi.
Look after him. she grunted and dropped him onto the fire dragon then continued down towards the demons, flicking her tail around and killing one instantly. She grabbed another and span round in a circle with it. The time dragon then ripped the wings off the demon and let it drop helplessly to the ground.
Tharazzi circled above her as she killed the three demons, ignoring the others on the floor, and waiting for her to finish.
"If she is always going to be like this, you're on your own." fire grinned, gripping her spear exitedly, eager to take part in the killing.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:44 am
Tharazzi dropped under Freyr as she tore the last demon apart. As they neared the ground several barbed arrows shot up towards the small group. Fire quickly set up a wall of flames around the dragon to protect him from the arrows. Neo looked up through the flames to see a second lot of arrows heading to Freyr. Even though she managed to dodge several of them, her increased size caused her to be hit by at least two. She growled and sent a tongue of flames down at the demons in her anger and pain.
Fire also looked up and shrugged, removing the flames so that Tharazzi could continue to land.
I will not let them hurt you. freyr hissed, swooping to the fire dragon and picking Neo off his back as Tharazzi landed and was immidiently swarmed with the demons.
Hey! What are you doing? I want to help! he mentally shouted to the time dragon but she ignored him and lazily climbed. From the ground he saw several waves of flames hit the group, it suddenly seemed larger than before, with several groups of them waiting to attack the knight and dragon.
We have to help them! neo begged, looking up at Freyr's purple underbelly. She grunted, a puff of smoke escaping her nostils and began to fall again.
You can use time to save them. If you can freeze them for long enough it will be more than easy to kill them. freyr said, snapping her jaws at a bird as it swooped past.
But...i can't.
I shall help. the time dragon said in an amused tone. They were finally low enough and between the black bodies of the demons he could faintly see Fire and Tharazzi desperatly trying to break free.
We can't be in the air. I must land. she noted, flying to a large tree and dropping Neo into it then changing to her small form to land.
Freyr yawned then curled up on Neo's head, the alien preffered her in her smaller form. She growled and looked around, then when she was sure it was safe she closed her eyes and began to relax.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:13 pm
Emelin laid there and watched Freyr so skillfully slaughter the winged demons, then the group fell below the treeline and Emelin saw them no more.

"Could you do that? Defeat many demons single handedly?"
Sien lifted his head and stood up. "Of course. Though I can only do so much."

He walked further into the clearing and grew five times his size, growing some faint, water dragon features. He definatly looked much more fierce than in his smaller form. Em got up and walked over to him.
"Why do you grow water features when your larger?"

-Because, when I enlarge myself, it's like I'm maturing myself. And since I'm the water element, I grow waterly features. But they aren't as noticable as they'd be if I was actually in water...-Em grinned and patted his neck, her feathers glittering in the sunlight. She sat back down next to Topaz, with Siencyn shrinking back again and trotted after her.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:44 am
Neo sat and watched the fire knight and her dragon as they once again sent a wave of fire across the demons.
There aren't that many left, you could just go kill them now. he pointed out, trying to get out of the plan. Freyr hissed angrily and snapped at his face.
I want to see how strong you really are. she said.
Almost without warning a wave of energy came from the pair and swept towards the demons and knight. As the strange light hit them they froze in position, from the corner of his eye Neo watched Fire and Tharazzi's reactions. They soon took advantage of the situation. The wave ended at the last demon but the drain on the alien's energy remained. He silently willed Fire to hurry up. If it wasn't for Freyr and her help he knew that he wouldn't have been able to stop a group that large from so far away.
The time knight fell back against the tree trunk and almost fell off. He blinked several times then sat up again.
Please don't make me do that again. he said weakly as he pulled his hat from the pocket of his coat.
Freyr jumped off his head as Neo placed the hat on and looked up at him.
We already know that you are weak...but we can work on that. she said, suddenly jumping from a branch and landing on the floor neatly.
Neo frowned and began to clamber down the tree. As he reached the last branch he launched himself off it and began to fall the distance to the floor, before he hit the ground he suddenly seemed to freeze.
Freyr growled angrily and watched as the time knight slowly touch the floor then returned to normal speed.
Smart idea. she said sarcastically as the alien fell against the trunk.
It was better than yours.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:02 am
But instead of sending out a giant wave that freezes everthing in its path, it would have made more sense to have a few little ones directed at the arms and legs of the demons. Or several medium ones aimed at groups of them. he explained as he walked through the field of bodies and towards Fire and Tharazzi.
"Where did you run off to?" fire asked. Tharazzi walked calmly over to him.
"What did you do?" he asked, backing away as Freyr began to snap at him.
"I helped you to beat them." the time knight said quietly. "Burn them." he said suddenly serious.
"What? Why?"
"If we leave them here it won't take long for bigger, more dangerous creatures to come here."
Fire shrugged and set fire to the bodies of the demons with a little help from Tharazzi.
"Now what?" she asked him.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:26 pm
"Now what? Now we..." he stopped and looked around. "Go that way." he pointed toward an empty patch of grass, the faint outline of a town or village could be seen in the distace.
Freyr began to hiss and tried to bite at Neo's legs as he began to walk.
Not that way. she growled, shaking her head madly and trying to pull him back.
The alien stopped and turned, gently pushing away the time dragon with his foot.
"You could've just asked." he sighed. "Ok Freyr. Which way should we go?" he asked.
Freyr span around several times then took off, flying high above them. A few seconds later Tharazzi followed, as if he had been called by her.
"Tharazzi?" fire called after the little red dragon but he didn't respond.
"Freyr had better take care of him." the half panther muttered as the two dragons flew out of sight.
"I wouldn't worry about him." neo grinned.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games