Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

Tallis Von Ruther

Music says the words we're to afraid to speak aloud

A quiet hum came from a cage two behind Ophelie. Tallis sat leaning against the bars, not thinking, not caring just playing around with words the slipped up from the corners of his mind. The store was busy. It looked like Sabre would be leaving, there went his night time riddle games. Oh well, maybe he'd end up coming back soon.

He was working on a particular lyric that was irritating him when he heard the door open. The blonde that walked in comanding attention both in presence and voice looked like trouble. He chuckled to himself as he watched the owner's slave try to work with him. He wondered if Teyha would deck him soon. It'd be funny to watch. As he listened to her list off the possiblities he chuckled again. All were excelent chocies. Maybe if the blonde chose one he could slip out with them.

"Hey Teyha, maybe you should just throw him out he doesn't seem like good customer. Maybe send him to the shop on the other side of town." Tallis called over to the two, a slight challenge in his tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
Teyha Hiba Lockra

Teyha couldn't help but to smile slightly when the black collared slave spoke up. She had to hide the look by raising the folders, shuffling through them once more, before she regained her composure. She gave the master an even look, her soft grey eyes meeting his. "If you'll excuse me for just a second." She told him, and bowed slightly,before turning on her heel. She marched away from him, amusement bright on her face as she reached Tallis' cage. She knelt down, a good few paces from where he leaned against the bars. "Please don't say anything that will upset a customer." She told him softly, her eyes dropping down to the cell floor. "Whatever we might think of the customers personally doesn't matter. No business can afford to turn those with money away simply because they are rude to an employee. I'm not even that, I'm the shop keepers pet."

She shrugged slightly, trying to pretend like his words didn't phase her at all, even as her fingers tightened slightly over the clipboard. "In any case." She continued. "Please let me handle things from now on. If you tick off a customer or handler, you could be beaten, and... I would not like to see that. But me, I have an agreement with the shopkeeper himself. I'm untouchable." She grinned slightly at that, her eyes sparkling in the light.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ Anonymity is impossible ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

I may be a cruel and heartless b*****d, but I'm damn good at it!

Alaric smirked at Tallis's comment. "I may consider him as well" he said as he flipped through the folders that she had handed him. "Hmm...this Skara sounds interesting." he said as he lingered on her folder. "Excuse me a moment" he turned and walked over to the young girls cage. She didn't seem at all like her folder described her to be. She looked so frail as if he could break her in half with one move. Is she serious...why'd she give me the folder of THIS girl he growled as he thought. Excuse me, Skara? I want to ask you a few questions" he said leaning very close to the cage. " I do see you have a sword charm but just how good are you at fighting? I want someone who I can spar with and I do not want it to take less than two seconds. I do want a challenge" he smirked at her. "Do you think you could give me a challenge?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Skara

Skara lifted her head up and set it on her knees as the Master approached her. She usually smiled at most people but the annoyance and hurry she saw in this Master only made her want to glare at him. She glared at him the whole time he was talking and continued to glare at him for a few seconds after before replying. "If you want to see if I'm a challenge you'll have to take me home." She forced a smile on her face, though she couldn't get herself to stop glaring. She looked down for a moment to try to subdue her annoyance, with little success. "Arrogant." She told herself, slightly above a whisper.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Tallis Von Ruther

Tallis smiled when Teyha came over. He wasn't surprised in the least when the small woman told him not to speak that way. All the while she talked he couldn't help the smirk on his face. "Aw but Teyha, I love harrassing the jerky customers. Life gets boring without them. 'Sides, I don't care if I get beat. At least I'm out of the cage for a bit." He said laughing, not an ounce of concern on his face. If there was one thing he could take was pain. Been there all his life, wasn't going away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Teyha Hiba Lockra

Teyha chuckled to herself when he smirked at her, seeming unconcerned by the prospect of being beaten. "I'd rather not see it." She said after a moment. "And considering that I'd be the one mending the wounds, could you do me a favor and not overwork me, putting you back together?" She asked him lightly, a slight smile on her face, before growing serious once more, as she eyed the cage. She had been fortunate enough to not have to spend any time behind the bars, and couldn't honestly imagine what it must be like to spend each day in the same tiny cell. She sighed softly. "Listen." She told him, her voice dipping to almost a whisper. "If you need time out, I can schedule you two hours a day.... Maybe more, if I ask master. We bought out a lot behind this building, the new rec area. So, if you feel stir-crazy, I can take you there, alright?" She asked, shooting him another timid smile. "I do want to make this as.... Well... I want to keep this from being unpleasant for you, at the very least."

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

He smirked,"Hmmm you definitely do not act the way you look" he laughed lightly. " Excuse me...Teyha was it? Am I able to try them out before a purchase" he asked still smirking. As he waited he glanced at the boy in the cage next to her. "Can I try him as well? At the same time" Alaric was excited. Both of these slaves showed promise. Perhaps now he would not be bored during his long days in his large mansion. He turned back to Skara and smirked again. "I hope you know how to fight, It would be a shame to harm such a pretty face" he laughed.

((sorry for the short post...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 am
User Image

Skara

Skara sighed, feeling her body temperature drop. She didn't really like to fight but she was irritated enough by this particular master that it didn't really matter anymore to her. Skara looked up at him, her glare gone for the slightest moment. She then turned her attention to Teyha, awaiting her reply.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 am
User Image
Teyha Hiba Lockra

Teyha paused when the attention was shifted back to her, and she raised a brow. Technically, there was no set-up training area for masters and slaves to battle together, and the rooms were more for allowing the masters to sample pink-collared slaves. That did leave the rec area that Teyha had mentioned before though, and it certainly had enough area for a brief training session.

Slowly Teyha nodded, and pushed herself up with a sigh. "Of course, sir." She said stiffly, and moved first to Skara's cage. She ran her fingers across the lock, weaving a brief spell. With a small click the lock pulled back, and Teyha opened the door. She moved back to Tallis's cage to do the same, her eyes darting between the pair. "No causing trouble." She said softly, and turned to lead all three to the back, her hands folded neatly in front of her. Her eyes dipped down to the ground submissively, and she avoided meeting the eyes of the slaver currently dealing with the neko woman. "But sir." She said after a moment, glancing briefly back at the master. "Please understand, if you seriously injure either slave, there will be a fine."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Skara

Skara nodded obediently, even if she didn't like this particular master she had yet to see anything in this shop that she thought would warrant her to cause trouble. That thought though only made her wonder why she had taken an immediate disliking to this master. It usually took her a long time to start loathing a master. She was snapped back into reality when she heard Teyha speaking to the master again. Skara smiled slightly to herself, he wouldn't have to worry about paying if she got hurt.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

"No I understand, I will not cause too much harm to them. Thank you." he said looking at both of them. "Alright, show me what you got." he said backing away a little and waited for them to attack. He wondered who'd be the first to go. Part of him felt that the pretty little girl with the bad attitude would be the first, she didn't seem to like him much anyway. Of course back at his home he'd usually be the first one to attack but right now he just wanted to observe their fighting styles. "So, who wants to go first, or you could both go at the same time, I really don't mind" he smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara looked up at him in surprise, she had at least expected him to start fighting first. She bit her lip, it was hard enough to attack a master that had hurt her first but to attack a master, no matter how much she detested them, first was unthinkable. Skara gave a sideways glance to the other slave that was brought with before looking down at the ground, refusing to attempt hurting someone first.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Tallis Von Ruther

Tallis was alittle surprised when Teyha said he'd be able to go out and at least move a little. He didn't expect to get out that day. "Don't worry Teyha. I'm always on my best behavior." Tallis said with a bit of a streach as he followed them out. He watched Skara a bit as he streached his legs. She didn't seem like the fighting type but hey, he'd been very surprised before. "So, Teyha? What restrictions is there on this? Can I do things like this?" He asked as he swooped down pick up a long pole off the ground and swung it hard at Alaric's head with teh speed of someone who hadn't been inside a cage for days on end.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:59 am
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

Alaric smirked and grabbed the pole, slave still attached and flung him into the wall behind him, just hard enough for it to hurt but not to do any damage to the merchandise ((sp?))
Hmm seems as though the pretty girl doesnt want to fight, lets see if this'll get her to move. He thought as he flipped the pole up then flung it across the way at Skara. It just barely grazed her cheek causing a small trickle of blood to run down it. "Care to join us milady" he said in a mock tone. He looked behind him at Tallis and smirked,"Oh Im sorry, did that hurt too much" he said in a mock worried tone.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 am
User Image

Tallis Von Ruther

Tallis felt the wind rush out of his lungs when he hit the wall. He sat for a second against it, before he started laughing. "That was fun." He said still laughing, a smile on his face. The last person to do that to him was his father back when he was still at the dojo. Picking himself up off the ground he darted at Alaric again, this time tackling the blonde to the ground moving to deck him in the face.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games