Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm
John looked around at the soldiers rushing towards them. "Wait, what? What happened?" One of the soldiers stopped next to him. "You surrendered." He said. "Oh, I did? Must have missed that." "Join the club." Daniel said, confused. "Hey, is anyone here a medic?" Another soldier with a red cross on his helmet came up to them. "I am!" He said. "Great, get in here!" He led the medic to Ryu. The soldier brought a few other medics in and they lifted Ryu onto a stretcher. The medic Daniel had spoken to looked at him. "Um, this is a delicate procedure, so if you could, uh..." "'Nuff said, I'll get out of your way." "Thanks." Daniel left the bus as the medics got to work treating Ryu. "Is he..?" John winced and slid a finger across his throat. "Nah, he'll live."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 am
Matthew looks over his shoulder and notices that everyone is comfortable. Matthew knows that their peace with the army is not there to stay. Matthew jumps off his motorcycle and starts walking towards a broken bridge.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

backera95

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 am
(Thanks guys: biggrin smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 pm
John walked over to the bridge while Daniel began to order soldiers around, trying to make them repair the damage they had done. "Maybe the apocalypse has made me pessimistic, but she's across this broken bridge, isn't she?" He frowned. "How are we going to get across?"

Daniel waved his arms frantically. "HEY! SOMEBODY BLEW A HOLE IN MY BUS, AND THEY ARE GOING TO FIX IT! NOW GET OVER HERE!" One of the soldiers pushed another over to Daniel. "Just go fix it to shut him up!" He told the soldier. Daniel smirked. "Okay, first, you're going to find me a nice big piece of scrap metal. This whole place is in ruins, so you can probably find some destroyed cars to get stuff off of. NOW GET MOVING!" Daniel sat down looking smug as the soldier ran off.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Matthew nods. "I have a plan how we can get over the bridge but it will be quite risky." Matthew walks towards the bus and folds his arms and makes a deep sigh. One solider looks at Matthew knowing that no one seen him since the outbreak started. A horde of 1000+ zombies rush towards the group of humans. "s**t! RUNS GUYS RUN!" Matthew grabs his group by the collar and jumps off the bridge. "Guys swim towards that forest to the south." The marines and zombies clash. The marines are quickly overwhelmed by the infected. "Don't look back guys."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:01 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Matthew nods. "I have a plan how we can get over the bridge but it will be quite risky." Matthew walks towards the bus and folds his arms and makes a deep sigh. One solider looks at Matthew knowing that no one seen him since the outbreak started. A horde of 1000+ zombies rush towards the group of humans. "s**t! RUNS GUYS RUN!" Matthew grabs his group by the collar and jumps off the bridge. "Guys swim towards that forest to the south." The marines and zombies clash. The marines are quickly overwhelmed by the infected. "Don't look back guys."

(Dude, you just grabbed three people that were nowhere near each other at the same time, carried them all to a bridge that you were nowhere near, jumped off, and tried to get us to swim to safety despite one of us being unconscious, to get away from zombies that cannot run, yet were rushing at us.

I'm not a huge role player, so there's a good chance I'm wrong , but I think that qualifies as god modding.)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 pm
qbal99
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

(Dude, you just grabbed three people that were nowhere near each other at the same time, carried them all to a bridge that you were nowhere near, jumped off, and tried to get us to swim to safety despite one of us being unconscious, to get away from zombies that cannot run, yet were rushing at us.

I'm not a huge role player, so there's a good chance I'm wrong , but I think that qualifies as god modding.)

((Whoops I will fix that up))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
qbal99
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

((Whoops I will fix that up))

(Thank you.)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Matthew looks behind him and notices a bunch of unnatural groans coming towards them. Matthew walks beside the marines knowing that this will be a hell of a party. John Daniel and the other guy. "Sorry forgot your name. There are way to many infected coming towards us to avoid them. So we have to betray the marines take their chopper and head toward NY city. But for now lets kick the infected a**." Matthew said loudly on the last sentence. Matthew draws his katana and the Marines draw the fire arms. "Charge!" The Marines run towards the infected.

((Better?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm
(Yep.)
John lowered his voice. "Okay, should we make a stop in Waterloo and pick up the survivor?" He asked. He could hear the helicopter approaching. He looked at Daniel. "You'll be okay parting with your precious bus?" He asked, smirking.

Daniel looked at the helicopter as it came towards them. "Oh yeah." He looked at Matt. "Can I drive? Please? Pretty please?" The Helicopter circled around, finding a clear place to land. "I'll get Ryu." He jumped into the bus and pushed the medics out of the way. "Is he starting to come out of it?" He asked. "Yeah, he should be up in an hour or tw-" "OY! WAKE UP!" Daniel cut the medic off mid sentence. "We need him up now. Can you do anything?" "Well..." "Do it." The medic pulled a syringe out of his kit and injected Ryu with it. "He should be awake shortly." "Thanks." He picked up Ryu and started walking out, then hesitated. He sighed. "Take these, and drive." He gave the medic the keys to the bus. "But-" The medic started to protest, but Daniel cut him off again. "Don't ask, just drive. You saved him, I'm repaying the favour." He walked out of the bus and met up with John and Matt as the Helicopter landed.

John loaded the subsonic rounds into his Uzis and shot the soldiers in the Helicopter before they could grab their guns. "And now, we leave. QUICKLY!" He jumped into the back of the helicopter.

Daniel put Ryu in the back then climbed back out. "So can I drive?" He asked again, smiling.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm
Matthew jumps in the copter. "Drive drive drive!" Matthew then runs to the gunner of the copter and starts picking off Marine and infected both. "Take that mother ********! Daniel yes we are going to pick up the girl."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm
"WOOHOO!" Daniel yelled as he jumped into the cockpit. "This is your captain speaking, we will be taking off shortly. In the highly likely event that we get shot at, SHOOT BACK, YOU IDIOTS. Thank you. The in-flight movie will be starting never, because this is a military helicopter that we are escaping zombies in. We will be arriving in Waterloo to pick up an unidentified survivor shortly, before proceeding to New York City. The in-flight meal will be serv-" "SHUT UP AND FLY!" "Alright, alright." Daniel slowly lifted off slowly and circled around the battle between the zombies and the military. He saw the bus driving off safely. He stopped circling and flew towards Waterloo.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 am
The marines yell at Matthew's group. "You trader!" Matthew then says loudly. "SHUT THE ******** UP!" Matthew starts shooting explosive rounds out of the machine gun. Matthew then hears something on his tac/com. A LT. says "Your friend is still against you." Matthew then says. "******** that mother ******** can get it to ******** em then." Matthew hangs up his tac/com.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am
Daniel arrived in Waterloo and flew around looking for a place to land. "Is Ryu up yet?" He asked as he landed on the top of a hospital.

"Nope, still out cold." John responded. "So we should probably wait for him to get up until we search. Unless someone wants to stand guard that is." He got out of the helicopter and looked around. "If we're taking him, he'd better wake up soon. This search could take a while." He sighed. "Unless..." he climbed into the cockpit and picked up Matthews tac/com. "Can we use this to broadcast a message? Maybe she has a radio and we can get her to make some sort of sign telling us where she is!" He climbed back out. "Well? Is it possible?" He asked Matthew. "You're the one who knows how all this military stuff works."  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 pm
"Well I need a screw driver so I can rewire the tac/com completely. And it would work." Matthew notices it is nearly midnight. Matthew jumps out the helicopter and stretches. "Damnit I know how we can escape that infected for a while but we would have to get on the empire state building. But I will give her a sign right now." Matthew throws down C-4 on about nine cars. Mattew then sets up the C-4 creating a loud explosion. Many infected rush toward the hospital. "Don't worry I don't think they can get up here."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games