Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:16 am
gmornin! i ran dungeons till my whole arm and shoulder got sore as hell. didnt realize till i tried to lift left arm.. maaaaybe grinded too long but.. just one more rep to max today. i need this lol.. i'll be good after... maybe lol

my bf learned how to make animated pixel art! he's showing me a froggy buggy he remade off of metroid and it looks awesome and moves! pretty badass! he and his friend are learning how to make a simple 2d game.

neat to see. might have him make my hand drawn avi on discord and twitch into a pixelart one. i could still put the handdrawn pic up on the twitch page. was an old streamer friend who drew my bunny with a bow.

have a good tuesday ya'll! imma try to not reck myself again but.. odds arent in my favor rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:38 am
I FINISHED MUH REP GRIND! took alot of time off to do stuff around house n outside to give gamer arm a rest lol so its ok today dramallama now i gotta go do the mount hyjal dailies and catch em up on my 3 raider toons b4 next week when new content and quest daily hub comes out. werk werk zug zug
happy hump day!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:23 pm
Haaii

Omg your avi art would look so cute animated, hope he does do that for you 3nodding
Hope the rest day did what it needed for your arm and hand

I've been grinding out work and washing so much I haven't had time to game or get on here. Only now finished the ironing and its 22.22 sweatdrop

I'll have to try and be chiller tomorrow cause I did the physio and now I'm really beat.

Hope the evening is good to all! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:19 pm
i aint got on a game at all today. i usually stress bout it cuz i have watering and stuff on ff14 that is time sensitive but officers tend to get to it. and i figure an evening post on here was ok. so i did up a bit of halloween decorating. the bunch of porch lites died last year i forgot but i still had a couple short strands to frames the top of the middle part of porch over the skeleton and punkins. and a few things around the house. good enough!

i oughta go do dailies on wow and im gonna but i feel like playing fake guitar to some paul simon, eagles, and bob segar lol. mom left her cds running on boom box in livingroom b4 she went to do some painting and now its in my brain.

hope everyone had a great thursday! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:56 am
I've started the halloween shopping too, mostly cute ghost socks to wear all next month.
I wanna do a cute display for my front window cause it's directly on the street. and by cute I mean horrifying whee

Sorry I've been so spotty lately the doc never got back to me and stopped responding to emails. Idk what do but I sure am sleeping a lot, perk of the physio finally working is I can sleep on that side again where the unaffected ear is.

2 more days then I'm off work for a week hoping some sort of hard reset will help, physio almost done then imma exercise like hell try and get some stamina back.
When they said no exercise I never expected the UK health service to be so bad that I would drag on 16 months, thinking I'll have to bite the bullet and spend thousands to go private.
I hate that I feel like this for so long though, I am 28 and walking around feeling 58 whee

Sorry about the rant, it's been a lot lately lol

Gonna do the Unicorn Lookbook to focus on something else for a while User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:31 am
mornin and yay halloween! i've taped up my thumb up so i can get catwalk going in a few after fashion report on ff14 then more argent tourney dailies and more hyjal questing to get rdy for more dailies next week when molten front comes out. my life.. is a series of dailies lmao rofl

good freaking mornin! loved the unicorns are real collage!

and i can imagine the front window display lol its gonna be terrifying i bet pirate

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:31 pm
The new theme thoooo
Imma have to put it in high gear

Tyy I rly like how that Unicorn one turned out, I tried harder on it because I don't like how the 2 before came out xp
Still have the project files for all of them so I can go back and tweak them like I did when I messed up the dates previously whee
Feel yah on the series of dailies lol games, apps even dumb social media sites do it now. Gotta spice them up just to avoid ennui.

Feeling better and more upbeat today, just got to be more social in work and sold a ridiculously expensive watch.

Have an amazing day yah beautiful people! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:40 am
loving the weekly theme. so halloween! fixed fluffy omlettes and pnut butter brownies for folks this morning and gonna put some more chicky thighs out to thaw and spice and toss in crockpot. nom! got baked taters still left to have. got less to catch up on today so gonna get to it! 2 toons need their hyjal quests done so i can do new dailies teusday.

have i said yay fall?? YAY FALL! gorgeous outside! happy sunday ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:01 pm
That spread sounds divine!
Out oven still broken but imma get it fixed this week so I can bake lovely goodies again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm loving the fall vibes already, mostly rain but I bought a giant steel golf umbrella so I just enjoy the sound of it on the canopy.

Did a huuuuge clear out of the house ealier that ended up being 3 refuse sacks worth. House feels a lot more spacious now lol

Bf back from LARPing today so I get to cuddle down with a movie with him soon, only issue is, what movie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:51 am
First day of leeaavvee, first lie in in soo long whee

Watchhed tiktoks for hours and went out for the new orange mocha a coffee place does. Idk what crack they put in them but I can't stop.

Watching Deadpool & Wolverine with the bf this evening!

Have a fab day people! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:00 pm
I liked the first 2 deadpools but I HATE this one wtf  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:09 pm
sorry the deadpool is failing you but super grats on some down time!!! the chicken was good for sure! took some broth and chicken and boiled some spagetti noodles and was pulling them outta water with teeth type spoon and was trimming noodles with scissors so we ended up with a chicken noodle type of soup lol. bro said he might take it to work tomorrow so its a hit! already got all the adulting done! cleaning cooking laundry shower, covered tadpole ponds. big rain coming! thank god we been in 3 week drought. burn ban today cuz its so dry. will worry less once it pours tonite. doin my rain dance! happy tuesday ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:55 pm
All I have done today is play GTA Liberty City Stories and drank excessive amounts of coffee.

Time well spent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:04 pm
rofl sounds like a good day to me altho i couldnt hang with too much coffee i'd be all eek eek eek rofl

ive totally zoned out doing the new dailies on wow today. taking another one thru the whole zone so she can start dailies too.. ALLL MUST DO DAILIES!!!

have a lovely nite guild!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:06 am
i must be butter cuz im on a rollllllllllll

got 4 toons doing dailies and caught up so i can learn recipes on em to help guildies. choo choooo!! obsessed with cata classic lol lets goooo

i think the house might finally be bout out of projects to work on to flip thank gawd cuz moms drivin herself nuts not wanting to turn it loose till its perfect.

howdy fam!

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces