Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Ryuuno Haruka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:33 am
Things like this tempt me into doing a bit of quick research. According to the copy of the Bible that I happen to have (The New Oxford Standard Annotated Bible according to the spine. I'm not sure what translation version it is, but it was for my religion classes in high school. No, I'm not Catholic or Christian I just happened to end up at a Catholic high because they had no uniforms and I had an intense dislike for American public schools. It was fun though. I scared the Mormons away. ) your first paraphrased version of Leviticus 20:13 is near correct. One word and punctuation mark near.

And on the Ruth and Naomi thing...
So I wasn't imagining that when I read it for class. I thought I'd been reading too much fanfic or been obsessing over Tohya-san a bit too much.

-realizes how little this has contributed to the conversation and decides to return to lurking-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:06 am
Just FYI - I decided to move this conversation to its own separate extended discussion thread. I figured it was worthy of it.

I answer you there, Ryuuno, and if anyone else is interested, the conversation continues there.  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:04 am
I'm gonna post something in here, too. XDD

*uses puppy eyes on everyone*

XD I don't REALLY know the proper way to go about promoting my quest, BUT!! If anyone is feeling generous and has some extra gaia gold laying around AND likes art? I'm essentially selling my not-so-terrible but not-so-perfect art. You can set the price, as long as it's within reason for the art you've asked forI'll draw for you. You can look at my work here. Ummmm that's about it. ^_^

I havn't had anyone want to buy art from me for a week or so now, so I'm trying other means to rustle up "customers". *hee* Thaank you for your time kind people. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:42 am
Walks in looking around "man I haven't been here in ages" has been so busy with school.  

UR FAT MOM

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:27 pm
XDDD We're watching PGSM. >.> <.< Live action sailor moon, for the uninitiated...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:25 pm
Bwahaha! Day two of the reborn guild. I love this place so much!  

[Bang Bang]

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:38 pm
YUS. XD I feel like I have a home again. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:02 pm
"Muwhahahaha I am teh bug catching queen."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:42 pm
"I haven't even tried that yet. biggrin I don't imagine I'm going to use Gaia Towns too much."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:01 pm
"So Saria, as the owner of the Guild, what do you have to say about the reopening?" Reeses asks with her hand near her mouth as if she has a microphone in her hand. She moves her 'microphone' over to Saria and waits for a responce.  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:33 pm
Punkfreak666
"So Saria, as the owner of the Guild, what do you have to say about the reopening?" Reeses asks with her hand near her mouth as if she has a microphone in her hand. She moves her 'microphone' over to Saria and waits for a responce.

"Oh my, is-is this on?" Saria blushes and giggles, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, I can't believe I'm going to be on TV! Oh, how's my hair? Is it ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:42 am
I am SO addicted to catching bugs. o.o  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:48 pm
-huggles guild- heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:20 pm
*attaches to 'lexis, clings to leg*  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:34 pm
DeirdreTonbo
*attaches to 'lexis, clings to leg*

0.o?  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games