Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7202 7203 7204 7205 7206 7207 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
*Sneaks off with a bag labeled "non-sabotaged brushes."*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Considering all the Lovecraft you read, I wouldn't be surprised that you get crazy nightmares like that.

But I've got something to top it all off.

The worst nightmare I ever had was in November/December, just a while after dad passed away. I had a dream of being in my old house (like always), and dad's body was on the floor. It was partially decomposed and kindof gory, and warped in specific areas. I couldn't even explain it. It was probably the trauma of seeing him on the floor there...

But the worst part was that I then turned to the couch, and there he was again. It was another body, and it was his, but something was different. It looked like he was flat, with no bones, and his head was much younger, like the one in our family picture. I went over to inspect it, and the moment I touched it...he grabbed me.

I tried to scream, but for some reason I couldn't, as if I was too scared to scream, or too scared to even breathe. The truth was, though, that I -was- screaming, but I was asleep so I couldn't hear myself. Mom heard me, and my own screaming actually woke me up finally. It was the only time I ever woke up screaming.

You know...you'd think that having that sort of nightmare after the death of your father would really screw you up mentally...well...it actually didn't feel that way to me. ._. It was scary, yeah, but I always thought mental damage felt different.

Then again, I could be severely mentally damaged and completely unaware of it. ._. It'd certainly explain all of the anxiety.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm
ragingtofu

*Points dramatically in your direction as you attempt to slink off all sneakily and what have you*

YOU THERE!

Would you happen to know the time? Oh and, be on your toes. There's a brush sabotager about. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm
Sins of an Angel
ragingtofu

*Points dramatically in your direction as you attempt to slink off all sneakily and what have you*

YOU THERE!

Would you happen to know the time? Oh and, be on your toes. There's a brush sabotager about. XD

*sits quietly in a corner, eating bamboo brushes*  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Show me the CarFox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm
Last night I had a dream where I accidentally came on a lunchbox.

No joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto
The worst nightmare I ever had

The worst nightmare I ever had was of someone I cared about doing something incredibly stupid and not listening to me when I tried to advise them about it. Then having to watch as the consequences unfolded.

Screw you guys and your Lovecraft and zombies.  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 pm
themightyjello
Tenkai Matsumoto
The worst nightmare I ever had

The worst nightmare I ever had was of someone I cared about doing something incredibly stupid and not listening to me when I tried to advise them about it. Then having to watch as the consequences unfolded.

Screw you guys and your Lovecraft and zombies.

I don't get it. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:47 pm
Don't mock my zombie dreams.

They rule.

Nothing better then smashing some monsters head in with the baseball bat I keep by my door.

And I'm not talking about like... Dawn of the Dead zombies. Or else I'd be literally ********. More... Shaun of the Dead zombies. XD  

Unfaithful Bliss

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 pm
So I was looking at the preview of Iron Man 2. Saw the villain and thought "Is that supposed to be Omega Red?"

Checked wikipedia. Apparently, he's "Ivan Vanko/Whiplash". Turns out they took Ivan Vanko, a.k.a. the Crimson Dynamo (one of Iron Man's antagonists), and merged him with Whiplash, a completely different Marvel character.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:54 pm
I thought the same thing. About him being Omega Red. But isn't that a X-Men villain?

Maybe I'm wrong.

-Shrug.-  

Unfaithful Bliss

Sey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Why did it get so cold so suddenly?! T______T

*turns into an icicle*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Sins of an Angel
Derp

*Smacks Photoshop like a b***h*

Some of my brushes aren't coming out like the thumbnail. >______> What is this?
You obviously need to powder your hand first, before slapping it like a b***h to fix it.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Hmm.

Gaia has a softball team.

Fascinating.

Tenkai - Yeah, that's kinda what these movies do but who cares. Iron Man 1 was amazing. Let them take creative liberties as long as they make another good film. All of these comic to movie titles have done that. They're not following the comics accurately, they're pretty much creating whole new story lines. Which is fine, especially when they do them well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm
Except they took a s**t on Deadpool in Wolverine's movie.

Made him look like Baraka.  

Show me the CarFox

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm
It's Hugh Jackman and overall a rather poor representation of X-Men, apart from Prof X and Magneto, what did you expect?

And yeah, what Kat said. As long as they don't take creative liberties to the like Resident Evil extent, and make good movies, like the first Iron Man, they can do what they want.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7202 7203 7204 7205 7206 7207 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games