Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7209 7210 7211 7212 7213 7214 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliana Mythos Judge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am
-catches a wink of something flying by.- eek

I posted in Coldridge Cove for parties that are interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 am
Hey Sexy Lili =D  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am
Damn surgical tape. Just tore half the hair off my arm pulling off a piece from where I had blood drawn earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am
*Punches him on that spot*  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Rising Hourglass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am
Nighthunter
Damn surgical tape. Just tore half the hair off my arm pulling off a piece from where I had blood drawn earlier.

Ahaha, just a heads up for next time, there are really cheap solutions that are made to remove the adhesive from surgical tape before ripping it off.

Also, pull in the direction of the hair growth and you probably won't lose much hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 am
But where's the fun in that? Half the fun of tape removal is the sting. 3nodding  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 am
Man, I miss Jello.

I just had the thought...

"You know, it was really nice seeing that guy."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 am
Nighthunter
Lol, what's killing you, Kat?

My teacher.

He's so friggin snoozeworthy. And he knows it too but he doesn't make much of an effort to keep us interested. He turns the lights out pretty much immediately and we sit in front of this obnoxious blue powerpoint for hours at a time.

It's not a bright happy blue either, it's like, video screen blue

BLUE

With white font. On every slide.

.____.

So it's not only painfully boring to look at but complete with his monotonous voice and tendency to go on tangents/rants and these long irrelevant stories - A medium ice coffee with extra sugar, plus orange juice, plus a good breakfast plus a bottle of Pibb does nothing to stop the eyes from glazing over, zoning out and almost going to sleep.  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 am
Oh, yeah, pulling with the hair might have been better than just pulling right across my arm. >.>

Edit: Haha, oh god, Kat. I can see how that's killing you. Had a teacher with the monotonous voice in high school, and I actually did fall asleep once in his class. So combining that, with powerpoint, using those kind of slides. I'm surprised you can stay awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 am
Afternoon all.  

superpsyco77

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

GreenBlades

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am
:sprawls out on the couch:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 pm
*claims arm of the couch*

Kat reminds me why I sorta like my shorter class periods, over fewer, longer ones.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm
Mr Crawley
Man, I miss Jello.

That seems awfully random. But appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:03 pm
Like I said - I guzzled down a good more than half a whole medium sized (which are pretty large for someone like me) iced coffee and dumped like three or some packets of sugar in it (though it tasted like there wasn't any at all to begin with despite my asking for it >> )

I had a pretty good breakfast, and orange juice. On top of that, I had a good night's rest which is mostly unusual for going to bed and waking early on my part. I didn't have problems waking up this morning, got up, dressed and was wide awake the whole drive down.

Soon as I get there - I'm already a zombie just knowing what awaits me.

We're not allowed to have our laptops open while he lectures so we're forced to pay -FULL- attention. =| I pay less attention when he makes us sit there in the dark staring endlessly at those god-awful blue slides than if I was multi-tasking between the computer and his lecture.

I'm ADD big time and while I've certainly overcome that by a great deal since like - grade school, things like this really make it difficult for me. I don't learn easily by strictly auditory and partially visual means. Visuals are helpful but just that alone is yuck.

He stands up there and just lectures. He's a talking head. Nothing more.

Fortunately, we'll be getting more 'group' time and while I ordinarily don't favor group assignments, it's the only time we get to have the lights on and talk amongst ourselves and *GASP* socialize with one another.

I feel like I'm in pre-school with this lights off, nappy time crap.

He's a nice guy, friendly and he tries, he really tries - however I don't think he realizes what he's doing and that we're a school of more artistically inclined people.

People into music, games, animation, art, performing - the school is all about the entertainment industry and yet here we are with classes like this.

/Rant rant  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 pm
GreenBlades
:sprawls out on the couch:
*Was already on couch, allows GB to sprawl out of him* <3 Hi.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7209 7210 7211 7212 7213 7214 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games