Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7231 7232 7233 7234 7235 7236 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 pm
HonoRaven
Bolt
This "booty grab" sounded like something different than what it is. I'm sure everyone says it, butt...

EDIT: I meant "but"... but my point is proven.
stare I think I know you... or at least that user name makes me think of someone who was Dante's brother sweatdrop

Ding ding ding...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 pm
*Cracks knuckles.*  

Designated Hero

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm
*Cracks swords.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm
Oh shi  

Show me the CarFox

Sey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 pm
@____@ Long day at work. Blahhh~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Sey
@____@ Long day at work. Blahhh~

...so i'm playing ff13, and setting up my jobs and all, and there's a medic/medic/sentinel team setting that's called "combat clinic." so think to myself, "if i could name these paradigms, i'd set up a medic/medic/synergist and call it 'sey.'"  

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm
FF13 is alright without the lame rpg elements. The fighting is as great as it was in FF X-2.

And as always, Sazh is my favorite character.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:42 pm
4laugh Eeeeecks~

Haha. Surprisingly, I never used that as a paradigm. My OHSHITINEEDHEALZ was Combat Clinic - Medic, Medic, Sentinel with Lightning, Hope and Fang.

Sazh was one of my least favorite characters towards the end. I only liked him because he learned Haste so early. D; I never got around to upgrading his weapons as much as everyone else and so he sucked offensively.

Snow I just hated. Screw the hero :<  

Sey

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm
i like vanille and sazh. everything about her is genki desu ^___^, and he's like... that guy you can really relate to. but... i was getting annoyed when he kept threatening to shoot her and never did. he must've dropped his guns three times, and i was =/ by the time the sanctum showed up.

currently getting my a** handed to me by cid. that effin' seraphic ray.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm
Well, I also like him because how similar we are.

User Image

Yes, my friend shooped an afro on me. This is what happens when you and your friends stay up all night doing stupid stuff.  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Sey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:50 pm
I forgot what I did there. I don't think I had to restart for that fight - but for almost all of the Ediolons I had to.

Let's turn to crystal together Ecks. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:51 pm
Sey
Sazh was one of my least favorite characters towards the end.

Snow I just hated. Screw the hero :<

sazh, attacks a bit slowly since he poses, which can get annoying when i'm trying to hurry and finish the fight... but he can blitz without getting near the enemies, and he just looks cool doing anything he's doing.

i laughed when snow got depressed. i laughed SO hard. we don't need any happy heroes in the game, sir. >=|

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Sey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm
Vintrict
User Image

Ohmygod. IT REALLY IS SAZH!

:< You're a p***y for not pulling the trigger.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 pm
Sey
Ohmygod. IT REALLY IS SAZH!

:< You're a p***y for not pulling the trigger.

I couldn't. You know why? Because Vanille's one fine piece of a lady. I forgive her for being a woman. But then I see she's all lovey dovey with Fang. I really hope they aren't lesbians. sad Because it's always the lesbians that steal the fine ones. scream  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
so THAT'S what you look like.

i had to restart for whichever one responds to healing party members because damn if i could get his gauge up in time. the time i did get it, i literally had seconds on the clock... less than 15. and then i pressed square with all my might.

edit> don't fang and vanille have the same surnames or something, o'erba or however it's spelled? i thought they were cousins or something. i'd've guessed sisters if they looked at all alike.

OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7231 7232 7233 7234 7235 7236 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games