Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7234 7235 7236 7237 7238 7239 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm
We demand to know more about the plucky lawyer and her compellingly short garment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 pm
What do you mean Americans don't appreciate the brand as much?  

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm
All this talk of food is delicious. XD Even though there has been very little mentioned about the actual food and more about the education desired in order to learn how to MAKE the food.

I think that made sense...

And don't worry so much about your event! Lotta' people like events. It's still early though and most folks often scramble at the last minute thinking there'll be tons of spots open.

*Fiddles with photoshop some more*

I'm not sure what kind of text I want to go for... but I like what I've got so far. So much better than the crazy complicated thing I had going on before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm
ragingtofu
We demand to know more about the plucky lawyer and her compellingly short garment.

She wears miniskirts and is promiscuous.  

Bolt

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Someone buy a drink for my new best friend here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm
You, friend, truly win.  

Bolt

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Deegrading
What do you mean Americans don't appreciate the brand as much?

Most Americans don't even realize the history of the Le Cordon Bleu brand. Or they think that it's just some fussy fancy food with three beans, and a sliver of meat.

The fact is, French cuisine is the basis for a lot of techniques and the like. And Americans are more concerned with portions than taste. I mean, seriously, some of the crap we eat is just ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm
Sneak preview - this is obviously a WIP

User Image

I have uncovered the secrets of awesome shiny raised text. rofl I'm so proud of myself for that LOL.

Anyway I got a bit carried away with the green so I'm going to either change up something in the foreground to be more blue or add in some blue in the middle there where it's looking kinda empty.

Needs something in that space but I dunno what.

I'd like to get Wulfs opinion but I wasn't ready for him when he was around. XD  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm
User ImageThis was flying around my screen. It displeases me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm
It's power level is less than a single tiger.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Bolt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm
themightyjello
User ImageThis was flying around my screen. It displeases me.

It's a virus! Type in "Winged Cat" to disable it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Going to bed - leave me your thoughts/etc. in PM format? XD  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Designated Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Stupid...stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 pm
It's because brands don't mean anything.

See: American cynicism about everything, ever.

Also, most "sophisticated" or "high culture" culinary trends are akin to fashion trends. AKA, completely useless/and or s**t in the long run.

See: Using a spoon to swipe sauce across a place because it looks cool, and providing "abstract" Picasso-esque servings of expensive food that generally tastes like bat guavo soaked in rubbing alcohol and calling it "high cuisine."

Culinary culture, like fashion, has pretty much accelerated itself to "what the ******** is this bullshit?" over the past eight or ten years.  

The Thunder Tyrant

Moxie Lightning

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 pm
I'm not american, Kat. =D

... then again, I don't think people here appreciate french cuisine that much more. Still like I said, I can have a big chunk of it paid off free of charge, so it's worth trying.

Which one did you go to? I was looking at the L.A. or the Chicago ones mostly.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7234 7235 7236 7237 7238 7239 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games