Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm
IX is 9... which is an awesome game and I need to finish playing it again on my PS3...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 pm
I liked 9. I spent all my time doing the sides quests and stuff and then I got busy, and forgot to beat it.... I still haven't beat 9, and I was so close  

Radjulon
Crew

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:29 am
*XIV

Brainfarts, I have them.

9 is actually my Favorite Final Fantasy out of them all. 7 is amazing for may things. And as Linear as 13 was, I loved it as well, Great Characters, pretty good story behind it, all around amazing.
The only way to beat the Uber Impossible Secret boss in 9 is to do the Friendly Monster Sidequest, so its always good to do them sidequests!!
:3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 am
NINE wat great. would've been a lot better if bradygames hadn't ******** everyone over with the strategy guide... playonline... horse s**t. so you have to play the game, hold the guide, and surf online all at once!! lame  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 am
For my re-play im just using an online walkthrough. I remember a lot of key points but the card locations are where I know im gonna need help.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm
prolly better off. i was just pissed when i bought it because it cost the same price as all of my other strategy guides (that tell me everything i need to know and then some) but it wanted me to go to playonline.com to find the really cool stuff. not to mention that it came out at a time when most homes still had a 56k modem... omg shoot me  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:35 pm
It was a bonified nightmare. Because I searched through that site once, Found jack s**t. The layout was horrid and ya couldnt search for anything correctly at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:31 am
you had to have the codes from the guide! it was like... "here's how you get to this place and find this guy.... but if you want to find the item of ultimate awesomeness... go to playonline and type in this!"  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 am
actually it was more like:
so there's this boss at the end of the level, but if you want a strategy...go online  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:52 am
We didnt even have interwebs then too. T^T Messed up guide was messed up.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm
RAWR!!

at least they didn't do it again..... though I wish they would re-release it the right way  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am
I just wish the Rom I have of it on my laptop wouldnt lag, it bothers me sad
Then I could make another save of uber awesomeness!!1!  

Destructo Kid

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:54 am
Re-release it the right way?
How is a completely legit version for download on PSN not right? At least now the discs won't scratch and loading is faster...

Or are you talking about the Walkthrough?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 am
pretty sure he means the walkthrough  

Radjulon
Crew

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:04 am
yes.... yes i am.... thats what we've been talking about for the last 8 posts or so....

*scratches head and eyeballs Maeth*

you ok? you need a hug?  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games