Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm
what you equip on the item screen, your char actually wears. take the shirt off, you're without a shirt. switch from shorts to pants, you're wearing pants. even weapon types are shown, and especially for rare or elite weapons. so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto
@Moxie: The game isn't that hard to solo in certain cases, and you're always bound to find someone able to help you with a few quests. Not to mention the random dungeon feature makes getting new gear a piece of cake.

I can solo, don't worry. I can solo heroic bosses, and often go back in old instances for achievements and money or to help people level. The problem is that soloing becomes boring after a while. I want to have friends playing with me, tackle harder stuff with them, have people to chat with while playing, you know? It's a social game, I wanna play it socially. D;

... do you play WoW?  

Moxie Lightning

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm
You need a raiding guild, Pat. =P

And ok then Dee. I'll accept that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 pm
Shut up Dee. Your hair is silly.  

Fengrading

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 pm
Moxie Lightning
Tenkai Matsumoto
@Moxie: The game isn't that hard to solo in certain cases, and you're always bound to find someone able to help you with a few quests. Not to mention the random dungeon feature makes getting new gear a piece of cake.

I can solo, don't worry. I can solo heroic bosses, and often go back in old instances for achievements and money or to help people level. The problem is that soloing becomes boring after a while. I want to have friends playing with me, tackle harder stuff with them, have people to chat with while playing, you know? It's a social game, I wanna play it socially. D;

... do you play WoW?

I does. :3

Wait...heroic bosses? You mean level 70 heroic bosses, right?

I was talking about the random dungeon feature for level 80 players. It makes it easy to get some decent gear, since the gear you can get with badges pretty much leaves you geared well enough for raid encounters.

Finding a raiding guild would make that even easier, though. I kinda wish I still raided with my guild. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 pm
@Night: I have a raiding guild, and they're counting on me and we have a real good synergy together, but the guild is always freakin' empty when it's not raid times.

I don't want to quit it because I really enjoy raiding with them, but the rest of the time, it's lame. D;  

Moxie Lightning

Moxie Lightning

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto
I does. :3

Wait...heroic bosses? You mean level 70 heroic bosses, right?

I was talking about the random dungeon feature for level 80 players. It makes it easy to get some decent gear, since the gear you can get with badges pretty much leaves you geared well enough for raid encounters.

Finding a raiding guild would make that even easier, though. I kinda wish I still raided with my guild. ._.

level 80 heroic bosses. Every boss from Nexus except Anomalus and Keristrasza, then Svala Sorrowgrave from Utgarde Pinnacle. ;o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm
ragingtofu
So... Valkyrie Sky is basically Bullet Hell + MMO? I hope my body can take it.

you get missions and all by being in towns. but the actual fighting areas are yeah, bullet hell.

i was ABOUT to type how it was different, but... it's not. it's pure bullet hell at some points. it's not curtain fire or danmaku mode... it gets crazy, but the stage isn't filled with bullets unless you're fighting a boss. the stage will tend to fill with small enemies if you don't kill them, and there are very few popcorn enemies. unless you just level past them so much that a shot takes all their hp [very visible for every enemy], then expect to be using special techs and all constantly.

the bowman class is the classic shooter. i'm currently playing with a swordsman who needs to be close... so it's hard to solo because enemies can and will shoot you at point blank range and it's sometimes hard to move before it happens... and especially bosses, they tend to absolutely fill the screen... but they can also get rid of most normal bullets. bullets that have their own sprites, like certain fireballs and honeycombs from the bees, you need to just dodge.

but yeah. bullet hell.

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:39 pm
Chaplain Fenix
Shut up Dee. Your hair is silly.

Why thank you.

mmm zingers, the food of fatties.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm
Backreading - thanks for the compliments on the banner. It looks a little washed out in Tabi's sig, but overall I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Anywho - back from seeing Kickass. Made of awesome and win. A must see for anyone who was curious. XD  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm
BITCHES BEST BE GOING OUT TO WATCH KICK a**.

*Sees the current topic*

ALSO, JOINING JAY AND I IN EVE. YES, IT DOES GET PRETTY AWESOME ONCE YOU HOP IN SOMETHING BIGGER THAN A 747.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 pm
Moxie Lightning
@Night: I have a raiding guild, and they're counting on me and we have a real good synergy together, but the guild is always freakin' empty when it's not raid times.

I don't want to quit it because I really enjoy raiding with them, but the rest of the time, it's lame. D;
Ah. Yeah I've been in a few guilds like that. End game raiding gets a bit boring when you're not raiding. I'm at that point too where I barely log on except for raids.

What you need then, is an alt. =P  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm
Damnatus

I'll be sure to see it right aw--

*Has no friends to see it with.*

emo  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 pm
We're going to see Kickass on Tuesday. Steve and I, and hopefully/maybe Josh and Kana.  

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 pm
ragingtofu
Damnatus

I'll be sure to see it right aw--

*Has no friends to see it with.*

emo

OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games