Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:58 am
LoL be strong, AyDeeZzz. Fight the reapplying temptation!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:39 am
Lang>> surprised Your new sig image reminds me of Sueng Mina from Soul Calibur. whee

Wow...My interest is perked up further the more you talk of this anime and its heatbreaking ending episodes. Intriguing...

AD>> I second Lang's idea, fight the temptation. Use the anti-reapplying pill, given to me by means I'm not aware of because I just kind of found it lying on the ground and knew it would come in handy at some crucial moment like now.  

T H I N N

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:48 am
Alucard>> Mmm spring break. *___* welcome back. biggrin

Lang>> sad beautiful death makes for a sad Langwifey? o.o; Ou..

*patpat* u__u;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:21 pm
Lang, are you seriously never watching anime again because of...er...*refrains from mentioning the show* ?  

Alucard_

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:44 pm
Ashram > Yes, all right. -_-

Nyome > *nods* 'x'

Alucard > Damnit, yes! I'm serious! Y_Y  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:49 pm
I hate art theft.

So much.

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:50 pm
Lang - STILL not a deli worker. Phwa.

Nyome - What happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:53 pm
Abandoned Dreams

Nyome - What happened?

This is the second time someone's led me around about art theft. They never give me the full story when I ask for it, and they lead me around in circles for no reason, and they don't understand that I CARE about who steals my art. As long as it's not their problem, who gives a damn right?

Ugh, I'm in such a terrible mood. I've been doing a google search for the past hour.  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:57 pm
Nyome
Abandoned Dreams

Nyome - What happened?

This is the second time someone's led me around about art theft. They never give me the full story when I ask for it, and they lead me around in circles for no reason, and they don't understand that I CARE about who steals my art. As long as it's not their problem, who gives a damn right?

Ugh, I'm in such a terrible mood. I've been doing a google search for the past hour.

Well, now I'm confused. What happened, exactly?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:00 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Nyome
Abandoned Dreams

Nyome - What happened?

Nyeh, mind if I PM you? D: I need to vent a little, but I don't wanna spoil GASOC with my ramblings. sweatdrop

; ; s'ok if you don't though. *shuffles feet*  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:00 pm
Nyome
Abandoned Dreams
Nyome
Abandoned Dreams

Nyome - What happened?

Nyeh, mind if I PM you? D: I need to vent a little, but I don't wanna spoil GASOC with my ramblings. sweatdrop

; ; s'ok if you don't though. *shuffles feet*

Do you even need to ask? Go for it, kiddo.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:20 pm
Nyowifehme > What, what? O_O
I'm sorry that happened. I can understand why it bothers you to that extent. <3 <3

AyDee > LoL That's good, then. whee  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:41 pm
Lang, you're having little sig seizures, you know that?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:50 pm
Yeah, I know that. But I'm emotional right now, so I'm allowed.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:56 pm
I certainly understand that. When I beat FFX, I couldn't even look at it for a week...

......right, then.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games