Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7281 7282 7283 7284 7285 7286 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weibu Tunshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 pm
I've started doing sprites again because spearing people in the face gets repetitive after a while so I need a break from that, and people post SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 pm
Silver Alexander
EDIT: Matsumoto, I finally did it. I killed Arthas today.

Liked the ending? :3

I haven't been able to get any further than Marrowgar, since I fell out of the raiding curve with my guild and pugs are fail.

You'd think that they'd make an option where you can pug at least 10 man raids randomly within your server grouping, so that you can at least pug with people that have decent gear and probably a brain in their heads.

Though now that my guild beat the lich king, it'll probably start getting on farm status, and it'll be easier to get into. I should probably play more often so I can get into it.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 pm
*Busts Egar for illegal gambling*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 pm
Moxie Lightning
You slut, I haven't even killed Putricide. ;o;

King Varian Wrynn yells: Worthless scrub!

I had already seen it, but it was nice to "earn" it, if you wanna call it that. Coding for pugging a 10 man would be tricky because depending on your gear and the boss, composition can vary slightly. People would have to queue dual specs for bosses that might need an extra healer or did/didn't need an offtank.

Still, Im surprised you cant get to at least Saurfang. I dont think Ive ever been in a pug that didnt make it at least that far, even in 25 man. It's how I got the only piece of sanctified gear I have (that wasnt from vault).  

Silver Alexander

Anxious Seeker

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:05 pm
It's not that I can't get to it. It's just that, out of the three pugs I was ever able to get together...

1. The first was a 10-man who couldn't down Marrowgar because the tanks failed. This was back when the weekly boss was Marrowgar.

2. The second was a 10 man with an all-melee DPS team, which had competent tanks and we took him down in pretty much one go. But since we were all melee, we couldn't do the next boss because you NEED spell damage.

3. The third was a 25 man rep run, and we attempted Marrowgar at the end. Tanks failed.

I think if they code it right you'd have a pretty even combination that'd do just fine, considering that now you have that raid buff that makes the whole place easier. As long as you have 2 tanks, 2/3 healers, and 5/6 dps split between melee and caster, it'd be fine.

Especially if the classes are varied on 10 man. If they aren't then you get less buffs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:06 pm
*Flying tackles Silver from the rafters*  

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 pm
Ryugi Kazamaru
*Flying tackles Silver from the rafters*

Wild Ryugi used Flying Tackle!

Silver! Counter with Lightspeed Taco Rising Tackle!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:14 pm
*Jigglepuff.*

Zzzz....  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Fengrading

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 pm
Sand attack.
Sand attack.
Sand attack.
Sand attack.

Problem, accuracy?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 pm
All I want for my birthday is Sey.

*prays*  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Moxie Lightning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 pm
My guild mates are sweet people, but they're kinda slow learners on the encounters, and we only raid 3 or six hours a week, ever. D=

I've been slacking on getting emblems too, and since alliance never gets wintergrasp on my server, I'm way late on getting my tier 10.

Tenkai, join my guild. We need more people for our 25-man team. D=<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 pm
Chaplain Fenix
Sand attack.
Sand attack.
Sand attack.
Sand attack.

Problem, accuracy?

Now that I think about it, with all those Pokemon throwing sand at eachother...Pokemon are dicks.

@Moxie: I appreciate the offer but I don't think we're on the same server. ><

I'm pretty sure, since it's kinda back and forth for WG on our side.

Shouldn't you guys like...have a huge advantage if Horde keeps winning WG?  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Matanago

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 pm
That reminds me, I need to kill my subscription.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 pm
HEY, WHAT THE-  

Silver Alexander

Anxious Seeker

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 pm
laughing

my

a**

off

OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7281 7282 7283 7284 7285 7286 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games