Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 am
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

I may be a cruel and heartless b*****d, but I'm damn good at it!

Alaric grinned wide as the red head knocked him to the floor. As Tallis moved to deck him, Alaric twisted his neck in an odd unnatural angle as the punch flew past him and into the ground. "You're not bad, where did you learn to fight?" he asked grabbing Tallis's arm and flinging him off him. He jumped up at the same instant and flew at him punching him in the gut. After nailing him he stood there for a moment, letting the slave regain his breath. He was smiling, not smirking but smiling. This was fun. He didn't want a slave he could beat the crap out of but rather a slave he could have a friendly, if not horribly painful, fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 am
((Moderators note!:

NO Godmodding! You cannot say you struck another character without giving them time to react!

Please edit.))  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara wiped the blood from her cheek, and glared up at Alaric. It wasn't much and it didn't hurt for more than a second but it was enough to bypass her usual kindness. She quickly pulled a small bottle from the hem of her dress, dumping out the water into her hand. The water was instantly frozen as it touched her skin. Shaping it into a point she hurled it at the Master, being careful so as not to hit the other slave he was currently fighting with.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Tallis Von Ruther

Music says the words we're to afraid to speak aloud

Tallis coughed, cursing mentally that twice he'd let his guard drop around this guy. The last time he'd ever fought anyone of his calibur, was his father. "My father taught me how. He's good, you'd never beat him." Tallis said through his hacking. He was out of shape, something he wish he wasn't discovering at the moment. If his father was here Tallis would've gotten a lashing for being so lazy. Oh well it just meant that he needed to get out more often and stop laying about. "You're not bad yourself." He said standing back up and whiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

((Goche21, if its about hitting my guy, Rose already talked to me and I told her it was ok, I thought it worked with the fight.))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Enari Theta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

~Ayna~

Ayna walked into the store, her hooves clicking on the floor. "this place is bigger than it looks" she mumbled walking around getting a guage on who was available, who wasn't and of those available what their tempermens were like.

((on that note, who is taken and who is available as of now? if someone doesnt mind telling me smile ))))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 am
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

Alaric was distracted for only a second by Tallis and did not notice the ice being thrown at him. A second to late he turned trying to dodge it but it sliced through his arm leaving a nice cut. It wasn't bad but it did hurt. He looked over at the pretty girl who now looked rather angry. With slight pain in his eyes he smirked."Im glad you decided to join in...what an interesting...power you have there" he said holding the bleeding cut. He shot his glance at both slaves, they both showed much more promise now than they ever did before. "Excuse me Tehya? Is it possible for me to purchase both?" He asked now not wanting to press Skara's anger any further than he had.

(( I hope that this post was ok...))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am
User Image

Skara

Seeing the blood from his wound Skara snapped out of her anger. She stood still for a moment before running over to Alaric. She stopped a couple feet away from him before turning back and asking "Do you have any bandages I could use?" Without waiting for an answer she took the last steps to Alaric. Skara held his arm in one hand while trying to remove his other hand so she could see the wound, her touch was surprisingly gentle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

Alaric looked at Skara a little shocked. What happened to the angry little ice bender from just a few seconds ago? he wondered to himself. He moved his hand away to allow her to look at it. "It isn't too bad, if I hadn't moved when I did then this could have been a bit more serious, but hey, Ive had worse" he said with a little laugh. For someone who seems so cold *minus the pun*and hard, she had very soft hands. "I am not your master yet, you do not have to worry about me so much" he said flinching a little as one finger got a little too close to the cut.

((for some weird reason it wont let me select certain sentences for color))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara stayed silent at the first comment but couldn't help but reply to the second. "I don't care about that." She told him rather bluntly. "Oh... Sorry." She apologized when he flinched. She froze the blood on his arm and quickly removed it. When the blood started to flow out again she froze it, leaving it this time to numb the cut. Skara didn't even turn around to see if anyone had brought bandages, instead she pulled the ribbon out of her hair and started wrapping it tightly around the wound. "It should be clean enough and all it's really meant to do is stop the bleeding." She explained, finishing by tying it in a knot she looked up at Alaric.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Teyha Hiba Lockra ✖ ✖ ✖

Teyha stood meekly by the entrance through the fight, unable to do anything but watch until it was over. She was even willing to allow the young female to try to doctor the arrogant master's wound. Within just a few minutes Teyha was sighing in aggravation, her eyes flashing when the blue-haired girl tried to tie the ribbon from her hair to use as a bandage! Of all the useless peices of cloth laying around, she might have been better to simply tear a strip from her own clothing!

The young witch cleared her throat roughly to bring attention back to the purchases, and stepped forward, kneeling at the master's side. With a tender and skilled touch she untied the knot, pulling the now stained ribbon aside. "Honestly Skara." She said softly, in a half chuckle. "I understand wanting to help, but there is assisting, and there is foolishness. Why bandage a wound when there is a white witch standing five feet away?" She told the girl softly as she examined the wound a second. It honestly wasn't too bad, but the thin ribbon would have done nothing to stop the flow of blood, besides look pretty on the arm. She sighed, and help up her hands above the wound, embracing her magic as she prepared to heal him. It would be quick and painless, like any of her healings. Flesh knitted together as neatly as if it were never wounded at all. "Each slave is twenty gold, or two thousand dollars." Teyha told him as she began, somewhat absently. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ Anonymity is impossible ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:37 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara backed away when Teyha came over, watching her untie the ribbon. She blushed at Teyha's words, though, when she actually thought about it, she really was just being foolish. "I'm sorry," She replied quietly. "I should have been thinking... Thank you." Skara watched Teyha heal him in silence, she had never been good at doctoring anybody, and she knew it. What had possessed her to try, even she wasn't quite sure.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Tallis Von Ruther

Music says the words we're to afraid to speak aloud

Tallis chuckled watching the exchange between Alaric and Skara. As Teyha stepped in to deal with the blonde, he moved over by Skara drapping an arm around the petite ice wielder. "That was sweet of you. Who knew you were so nice." Tallis teased smiling a little at her. "All this time, I didn't know you were an ice wielder. Bet that's fun, and by the looks of it we just may become housemates." He continued half watching Teyha deal with Alaric.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara looked up at Tallis he when came over to her, showing only a small amount of surprise when he put his arm around her. "It was really rash and didn't help." She replied, sounding more like she was scolding herself then talking to him. Though she let herself smile at his next comment. "Most people don't. It is fun some of the time, but depending on my master it can be more of an annoyance." Skara turned her attention back to Alaric and Teyha, curious what the Masters' decision would be.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

Alaric Hyperion Flint

Alaric couldn't help but smile at Skara's gesture. "I appreciate the thought" he said with a genuine smile on his face. He flinched a little as the ribbon was removed and watched in silence as Tehya healed him. "Thank you, although it was unnecesary, it would have healed in a matter of a few hours anyway. Hm..twenty gold each?" he turned and looked over both slaves carefully. "Alright I'll take them both" he said reaching into his small pack that hung from his shoulders producing 40 gold pieces,"I believe this is the correct amount"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

The BlackMajik

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:04 am
Zyriga Angro:The Shopkeeper

User Image

Zyr walked out of his office with a sigh while rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. His arms crossed as he took a look at the slaves that were around. Seemed as though things were being maintained well. All of that paperwork he had to look through and organize made his head hurt. He doesn't recall reading so much paper ever in his life and he's read plenty of novels before.

Taking a walk around, he thought for the moment he would get within sight distance of the slaves just to see what their positions were as far as being here and if their were any kind of needs they were looking to find then they could ask him for it.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games