Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:57 pm
John looked at the horde surrounding the flaming wreck. "Subtle." He said, sarcastically. "And what if you're wrong, and they somehow break through that door which is not barricaded, then make their way up to this door, which is also not barricaded?" He paused for a few moments before continuing. "We should probably make a barricade is my point."

"And what do you propose we use to build this barricade?" Daniel asked, gesturing at the barren roof. "I landed here because it was empty. You want a barricade, you're going inside and getting the materials yourself."

John thought about it for a moment. "We'll live without one." He said. "Let's just hope we can get back in the air soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm
Matthew folds his arms and lets out a soft sigh. "I will go get the materials alright?" Matthew drops onto a window sill and jumps into the window. Two infected rush toward Matthew. Matthew quickly spins around and draws his katana. Matthew then slashes both of their heads off in a heartbeat. Twenty infected growl at Matthew and run at him. Matthew runs toward a wall behind him and presses his foot against it flipping off the wall landing on a zombies head. Matthew quickly snaps the zombies neck and jumps off landing on the floor. The nine infected left rush at Matthew again. Matthew grabs one arm and elbows it's face. The other infected tries to bite Matthew in the neck. Matthew lets go of the infected and throws it towards the others. Matthew takes out a Desert Eagle and places eight head shots in the infected heads. Matthew finds wooden beams and barricades every door in the hospital. Matthew then leans against a wall and takes a deep breath. Matthew kicks through a window and grabs a ladder leading toward the hospital roof. One infected grabs Matthew's leg and pulls him down. Matthew falls down crashing into a car. Matthew screams in pain loudly. Matthew uses the last of his strength and runs to a nearby building and sits down holding his right arm and his chipped katana in the other.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 pm
John and Daniel watched as Matthew went inside the neighboring building. "Hey, he made it!" John pulled his Barret .50 cal out of the helicopter. He went prone, lined up a shot, and killed one of the zombies outside the door. "What I wanna know is, how's he getting back? He just barricaded himself out..." He lined up another shot and fired again, scoring another kill. "And we can't just break down the barricade..." He killed another. "Because they'll follow him..." Another zombie fell. "And get to us..." He fired the last bullet into the horde and got up. "So what do we do?" He asked Daniel, only to find him gone.

Daniel started up the helicopters engine. "Take this, I found it in the back!" He threw John a radio. "I'm going over to help him, take Ryu and wait here, I'll radio in when I reach him."

John picked up Ryu and dragged him out of the helicopter. "See if you can find the girl! May as well now that I'm staying here with Ryu." He yelled over the noise of the helicopter.

"Alright, will do, try not to die while we're gone!" He gave John a thumbs up and took off, landing on the top of the building Matthew had taken shelter in. He opened the door from the roof and started walking down the stairs, clutching his spas to his chest. He stood with his back to the wall, took a deep breath, then burst through the door, and fired his spas into a door. He looked around and saw Matthew on the ground. "Uh, I could hear a zombie...In there...but it's uh, gone now." He threw Matthew a first aid kit. "Here, patch yourself up. John's looking after Ryu so we can look for the girl." He pulled out his radio. "Hey, testing, testing, can you hear me?"
"Yep, you find Matthew yet?" "Yeah, I had to fight off an evil door, but I made it." "Good, now hurry up, the zombies are losing interest in me and some are straying over to you, I'll try to cover you, but I can't make any promises. Over and out." "Over and out? Really man?" "That's what you say when you stop talking, isn't it?""I dunno. Well whatever, bye." He put away the radio and looked out the window where the zombies were starting to stray just as John had said. "You may want to hurry with the patching up, I don't think we can count on john's aiming abili-" A bullet broke through the window in front of his face. "Case in point." "No, I heard what you said and was making a point. The button on your radio is stuck down." Daniel took his radio back out. 'Oh, well then shoot zombies, not me." He put the radio away and waited for Matthew to get ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 am
Matthew raps cloth around a long gash across his arms and puts a clear substance on the gash. Matthew then tightens the cloth with some safety pins he found in his pocket. "Alright I am ready to go." Matthew gets up slowly because his legs took a but of damage as well. A shadow appears behind Daniel. Matthew quickly takes out his Desert Eagle and shoots it over Daniel's head. A voice says. "HEY CUT THAT OUT!" A man steps from the shadows the man is Matthew's friend.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am
"Yeah, cut that out!" Daniel snapped. He turned to face the one who had spoken. "Hey wait, who are you anyway?" He looked back at Matthew. "And why are you trying to shoot him through me?!" He turned back to the stranger. "And how did you sneak up on me?" He remembered the picture Matthew had shown him of his friend. "Hey, you're that guy! From that picture! That we're fighting! Wait a minute..." He lifted his spas. "You're the guy we're fighting!" He picked up his radio. "Hey, you know that guy that's the reason we attacked the base?" "Yeah, why?" "We found him!" "Yeah, well move it along, zombies, no barricade, door, not a good mix if you want to live."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm
Ryu awoke groggilly at first but recovered without making noise. he checked his surroundings and jiggled john on the shoulder. "Hey" he said plainly. can you get me a gun please?"  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm
"Oh yeah, your gun's right here Ryu...RYU?" John did a double take. "Hey, you woke up!" He grabbed his radio. "Hey guys, Ryu's up!" "Great, want us to pick you guys up?" "Uhh..I'm fine with staying here. I'll hold the base, or whatever." "What, so you want us to just come back and pick you up when we're done? What's the point of that?" "Umm, I'll...Watch the helicopter. Yeah." "Then how will we find the girl without a helicopter?" "How will you find a place to land the helicopter and find the girl?" "Touche." "Okay, so you go find the girl on foot, then come back here. I'll make sure that zombies don't hijack your helicopter. Since the hospital is barricaded, just leave the helicopter over there, I'll clear a path so you can get out." "What about Ryu? Should we take him with us? We could come by then just take the chopper back here." "Oh, I'll see if he's up to the task." He stuck the radio in his pocket. "Okay, here's what you missed. Matthew surrendered to the military and we were at peace with them for a good half hour. In that time some medics patched you up, so Daniel let them take the bus, because a horde of zombies was coming and we were going to steal a helicopter anyway. And then we did. Now we're trying to find a survivor somewhere in this city, so Matthew and Dan are going out on foot to search, while I stay here and keep this area clear so that they can quickly get to the helicopter up there in case someone is injured." He pointed at the helicopter. "Do you want to help search or stay here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 pm
qbal99
"Oh yeah, your gun's right here Ryu...RYU?" John did a double take. "Hey, you woke up!" He grabbed his radio. "Hey guys, Ryu's up!" "Great, want us to pick you guys up?" "Uhh..I'm fine with staying here. I'll hold the base, or whatever." "What, so you want us to just come back and pick you up when we're done? What's the point of that?" "Umm, I'll...Watch the helicopter. Yeah." "Then how will we find the girl without a helicopter?" "How will you find a place to land the helicopter and find the girl?" "Touche." "Okay, so you go find the girl on foot, then come back here. I'll make sure that zombies don't hijack your helicopter. Since the hospital is barricaded, just leave the helicopter over there, I'll clear a path so you can get out." "What about Ryu? Should we take him with us? We could come by then just take the chopper back here." "Oh, I'll see if he's up to the task." He stuck the radio in his pocket. "Okay, here's what you missed. Matthew surrendered to the military and we were at peace with them for a good half hour. In that time some medics patched you up, so Daniel let them take the bus, because a horde of zombies was coming and we were going to steal a helicopter anyway. And then we did. Now we're trying to find a survivor somewhere in this city, so Matthew and Dan are going out on foot to search, while I stay here and keep this area clear so that they can quickly get to the helicopter up there in case someone is injured." He pointed at the helicopter. "Do you want to help search or stay here?"

((Could not said it better myself nice work qbal))  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 am
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
((Could not said it better myself nice work qbal))

(Thanks biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 am
"Depends" Ryu said jokingly. "Is she hot?". Ryu thought about it. Would you be okay here John"?. He walked over to the emergency axe and tried to open it. it was loked so he shattered the glass with an elbow. he noticed that the handle was made of steel not wood so it won't break easily. he put the new axe in his scaboard.  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm
"Yep, I'll be fine. The whole place is barricaded up." He pulled out a bag of ammo. "And I have more than enough ammo to last while you guys are gone." He loaded another clip into his Barret. "So is he coming?" "I dunno. I think so. Here, ask him." He gave Ryu the radio "Hold this button down to talk." He pressed a button to show Ryu.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm
Matthew looks at his friend Jack that he was looking for the whole time. Matthew looks into his eyes and quickly gets angry at him. Matthew runs at him and attempts to sweep kick him. Jack jumps on a small crate avoiding the kick. Matthew quickly spins around and attempts to kick Jack across the face. Jack quickly grabs Matthew's leg and twists it twice. Matthew ignores the and punches Jack straight in the face. Matthew and Jack back up from each other. Matthew and Jack draw their katanas from their sword seths. Matthew and Jack clash the katanas. Matthew quickly takes out his Desert Eagle and Jack draws his 44. Mangum. They both point it at each others head. Matthew and Jack look at each other with straight and serious faces.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm
"Whoa." Daniel watched as the two men stood with guns pointed at each others heads. He pushed the barrel of his spas against Matthews friends head, then pumped it. He lowered one hand and grabbed his radio. "John, there's a bit of a...Situation with Matthews friend. A violent one." "Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!" John chanted. "What, nobody joins in? Fine, I got him in my sights." John shifted his Barret to aim at his head. Daniel put his radio back in his pocket. "Now, the way I see it, you could put the gun down, or you could die. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 am
Jack drops his gun and kicks away from them. Jack suddenly smiles like nothing happened. Matthew loses his temper and grabs Jack by the collar and slams him into the ground. "Where are they!" Jack just spits blood in Matthew's face and does not respond. Matthew wipes off the blood with his shirt. Matthew stands up over Jack. Jack stands up as well. Jack then says to Matthew. "You better be grateful I ordered the military not to kill this girl that you are looking for. And that I did not kill your daughters." Matthew grinds his teeth. Ten Marines march through the door with M4A1s in their hands. "Matthew or should I say Kai now you should get your friends out of Waterloo now. And I will cause no harm to them." Matthew looks back at Daniel. "Find the girl and get out of here no conversation about it."  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am
Daniel lowered his voice. "Um... You have what, 6 bullets? And I have 5 with a pump in between each... I think we're beat." He lowered his spas and secretly pressed the button on his radio. He raised his voice back to normal and continued. "Yep, with my five shotgun shells, and his six bullets for his DEagle, there is no way that we alone could take these guys."

After the marines arrived John had started listening to the radio in case something happened. He listened to Daniel and then smirked. "Hahaha, sneak attack!" He whispered. He lined up a shot where two marines were angled so he could take them out in one shot and waited.

Daniel placed his spas on his back and stared to back away from the soldiers. His hand hung near where his DEagle was hidden. He pressed the button on the radio down again. "So I, uh, I guess we'll be going...NOW!" He pulled out his DEagle and fired two shots into a marine, while two more marines fell from John's sniper. The marines had started going behind cover, so Daniel missed his next two shots and fired his remaining three into another marine.

John emptied the rest of his clip into the group and only connected with one shot. He fumbled around for another clip as the battle unfolded.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games