Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 am
spuntino
Thank you! And I ... am so glad to have finally gotten it. I can't even count the number of auctions that I either lost or went out of my price range before I found this one through the comm sales. J!YA and mbok are each a treacherous place, and I've been avoiding them lately in favor of TaoBao and EGL. XD;;

How is Tao Bao? I have seen a lot of their things like the Carousel Replica Dress that I love but have never really ordered from them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 am
-Lolita_Kana-
spuntino
Thank you! And I ... am so glad to have finally gotten it. I can't even count the number of auctions that I either lost or went out of my price range before I found this one through the comm sales. J!YA and mbok are each a treacherous place, and I've been avoiding them lately in favor of TaoBao and EGL. XD;;

How is Tao Bao? I have seen a lot of their things like the Carousel Replica Dress that I love but have never really ordered from them

TaoBao doesn't just sell shoes? I'm not setting out here to look stupid, but I thought they stopped dealing at the feet. I'm tempted to see what the big deal about J!YA is one of these days, spuntino, but I just keep getting sucked into EGL Community Sales. Funny though - I don't have a Live Journal account. XD  

Crystal Orchid

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 am
TaoBao's pretty good. Waaaay better than the Chinese/Hong Kong sellers on eBay, though Fei and I are still trying to sort out why. Their manufacturing is much, much better and their dresses actually look lolita instead of like cosplay.

Crystal Orchid: TaoBao does everything. They're like eBay, in a way, for China. Check the FAQ and Link list for some shops. I need to update with the new ones I've found lately, but there's a good number already up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am
-went to look up FAQ- Oh... I get it now! I tried navigating that site once; I think I'll stick to the EGL_comm_sales.  

Crystal Orchid

Cryrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image
My Daddy & I at my Cousin's wedding, Friday

User Image

User Image

User Image

JSK: Il Sangue (by Moi)
Underskirt: Il Sangue
Bloomers: Il Sangue
Socks: Metamorphose
Headdress: Bodyline  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Cryrin, your clothes are always so lovely! Your work always amazes me!  

Ceana Hikari

Cryrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:01 pm
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm
My new hand-made jsk!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Ceana Hikari

Crystal Orchid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 am
Say Cryin, do you have a website for your label, Il Sangue, set up? I remember you mentioned it a while ago.

By the way, lovely work both of you, Cryin and Ceana Hikari!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:52 am
I took some new pictures <3

AmaLoli pic 1
AmaLoli pic 2
AmaLoli pic 3

I have been trying to get out and buy some toile[sp?]/and or chiffon to make my petticoat more round but I haven't yet so please excuse that factor heart  

Miki-San-X

Fashionable Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Cryrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:43 pm
Crystal Orchid
Say Cryin, do you have a website for your label, Il Sangue, set up? I remember you mentioned it a while ago.

I do! I'm still updating stock, but there's a skirt and a number of accessories under the sale sections, and plenty of images for "previous works"

IlSangue.com  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am
Cryrin
Crystal Orchid

I do! I'm still updating stock, but there's a skirt and a number of accessories under the sale sections, and plenty of images for "previous works"

IlSangue.com

Almost immediately after I posted this question, I ran into it on EGL_comm_sales. Some of those works looks rather familiar... c: Good luck with your business!  

Crystal Orchid

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 pm
I dressed up and went to the Galleria today with two friends from Houston! We had a lot of fun and were told by the Betsey Johnson staff that we looked "SO Betsey!" when we went in. Gotta love girls who appreciate a bit of petticoat, eh? You can find my daily lolita post here: Arrrruffles! I really need a wig so I can wear my head-eaters more often. I love my new do, but it means I can't always go over the top with the hair wear, y'know? I would've liked to have worn my matching navy headbow with this. Boo. ):

User Image

User Image

Outfit Rundown:
JSK, Socks: Alice & the Pirates
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Secret Shop
Rings: Charming Charlie
Accessories: Forever21, HotTopic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 am
*girly squeels* Ahhh! It's the return of That One Skirt! Love love love it. I didn't know who Betsey Johnson was until you mentioned her (your mention forced me to finally look her up). And now I know.

Actually, a question that's been bothering me since I first saw your LJ avatar -- I feel like I should know who that is. What's your avatar of? It reminds me strongly of something Arina Tanemura would draw.

Crystal Orchid

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 am
Crystal Orchid
*girly squeels* Ahhh! It's the return of That One Skirt! Love love love it. I didn't know who Betsey Johnson was until you mentioned her (your mention forced me to finally look her up). And now I know.

Actually, a question that's been bothering me since I first saw your LJ avatar -- I feel like I should know who that is. What's your avatar of? It reminds me strongly of something Arina Tanemura would draw.

Thank you!

It is Tanemura Arina. :3
Haine from her series Shinshi Doumei Cross/The Gentleman's Alliance.

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games