Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortalAngel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm
Or, if anyone has ideas on how to improve the gameplay, I'm open to ideas. (Fairly, anyways...) As far as leveling goes, you have the option to select which class to level (Similar to DnD) upon gaining enough XP to level that class. The higher the class level, the more XP it costs to level, however, higher class levels boost your stats more and also make certain abilities available.
E.g.
At the beginning of the game the only class available is the Freelancer (Which has balanced stat boosts at each level) When the Priest class and Wizard class become available (pretty early on). You'll be a LV 3 Freelancer, LV 0 Wizard, LV 0 Priest. You can spend 10 XP to level Priest to LV 1, which will give you +2 MND, +1 INT, +10 MP, +5 HP and get the white magic spell 'Cure' available for purchase with AP. --OR-- You can wait and spend 16 XP to level the Freelancer class again, giving you a stat boost of +2 STR, +20 HP, +2 VIT, +2 AGI, +1 SPR. Higher stat boosts for a higher level. Does that make sense?

Basically, this allows complete customization of your characters, allowing Wizard/Priest, Paladin/Thief, etc, combinations.

Hmmm...Maybe I'll just make a thread for this...If anyone's interested...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm
Make the thread. Either here or in the gaming forum.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

MortalAngel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm
17 Posts! I'm now officially higher than CowboyBebop! Soon, I'll be in the 20s, then the 30s! Before you know it, I'll be over 100, 1000! I'm going to win! It's just a matter of time...

Anyways, I'm just finishing up at work and wanted to check in on the forum.
So...I like programming. Obviously a lot of you like art. What are some other major interests of the guild members?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:00 pm
but will you ever really be able to catch up with the captains?

Yea, sorry for the lack of speakies boss, I've been working like......alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day for about 3 months now. It's been fun though.  

Radjulon
Crew

MortalAngel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 am
With as often as everyone else has been posting? Of course. I figure, if I just make ten posts a day, I should be caught up in about two years. Although, ten posts a day is a lot...I don't even know what I would say...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 pm
you could start by telling us your sexy secrets  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:34 pm
orrrrr not. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 pm
c'mon maeth!!! live a little!! you afraid you might like what you read?? dramallama  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 am
No, I'm afraid you might.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:41 pm
Avaxis Spin
you could start by telling us your sexy secrets

Are you talking to me? Because, I can't seem to think why you would want to know those... redface  

MortalAngel

MortalAngel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 pm
I'm in Salt Lake! I'm attending a Ruby Users Conference. I'm pretty excited. There'll be a lot of new stuff to learn. Anyone else doing anything fun?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 am
sick curiosity my friend... very sick... sick sick.. sick...

maybe you haven't quite grasped the concept of "me" yet...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 pm
Happy Green Everything Edible Day or St. Patrick's Day! Whichever you prefer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:27 pm
So, the first few speakers sucked, but they're gradually getting better. Oh, and by the way Spin, if you really want to know my sexual secrets, I'd be happy to demonstrate them to you in private... wink  

MortalAngel

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:36 am
OmG he's going to rape my brother..  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games