Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:46 pm
For the love of hell and all that is unholy, WHY is it snowing again?!?!?!!?

(Yes, that was my salutation and 'how-do-you-do?' all at once. )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm
My god!!! It works BOTH ways! When it's been snowy all winter, people are disoriented by nice weather and good roads, and they drive like idiots. Three days of lovely warmth later, it snows again, and they put their cars in ditches!! s**t, I should do a thesis on that if I go to grad school.

Lang - Why do we have the exact same weather patterns?! It's a conspiracy.

Oh, and hello.

By the way, I cloned your sig theme. Sort of. Nyah.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:14 pm
AD > s**t, I've noticed that, too. (Now, more than ever.) There is no END to the madness of idiots in vehicles!!!
I need a flying car, damnit!

The hell should I know? Conspiracy just about covers the explanation, though.

Aye. Aye... how are you?

Your sig makes me happy and ENRAGED (to the point of italics, no less.) at the same time. :\
On that topic, I regret and take back every single thing I've ever said about this series being "good."

... And I'm fine now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:55 pm
You with a flying car? I'd pay to see that. xd

I'm fine, thank you. And yourself?

It IS a good series. You're an idiot. I just finished ep 24 and am being rather...girly and sad. Fuuuuck.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:30 pm
Well, it's either a flying car, or a bike E.T style.

I'm irritated, or something.

And it WAS a good series. Was.
24 was sad, yes, but oh! Wait until you see what lies ahead! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:35 pm
I gots a hockey mask: the bane of Gaia! I'm retaliating by...wearing...it?

You're always irritated, no?

I love pointless teen angst. I'm excited.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:47 pm
Damn! You rebel, you! Fight the power and so forth!

Hm, good point. I hadn't noticed.

Pointless is exactly it. "Angst" .... engh.
I've never been so confused/put off by an ending before.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:52 pm
I'm doing what I can.

Well, I'll just have to wait and see...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:05 pm
ninja

Well now...it's good to see you two back and...acting rather scary...

The more I hear about this series the more I want to see it. If only I had the means of doing so. Perhaps later in life when the means are available. (perhaps next year...who knows?)

On the subject of weather...like both of you, (Lang and AD) my weather has been strange and frustrating...the only difference is...well...no snow. xd Seriously though...we had almost a succession of two days of warm goodness in the 80's followed by a day of cold in the 50's...today...it's in the 70's. It was just weird to go from 88 degrees to 81 degrees to 51 degrees to today...

All I have to say is...WHEN WILL THE WEATHER MAKE UP ITS MIND?!

In other news...I spent a grand total of 2 1/2 hours working with my tablet last night...the results shall remain hidden until a time I deem appropriate.

i.e. I drew this as a "thank you" for someone and won't be showing that someone until a certain event takes place...ooo...mystery!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:06 pm
Ashram > Scary? That's not scary at all. o_o

Honestly, don't waste your goddamned time with it. Biggest let down ever. (in my not so humble opinion.)

Tch. "No snow" and yet you complain about strange weather. rolleyes
We went from 60 degrees, to FFFking SNOW in two days. That's grounds for complaining, I think. :\

Mmm, tablet practice! Are you enjoying it so far?  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:23 pm
Sir Langley
Ashram > Scary? That's not scary at all. o_o

Honestly, don't waste your goddamned time with it. Biggest let down ever. (in my not so humble opinion.)

Tch. "No snow" and yet you complain about strange weather. rolleyes
We went from 60 degrees, to FFFking SNOW in two days. That's grounds for complaining, I think. :\

Mmm, tablet practice! Are you enjoying it so far?

Yes I am, actually. It takes some getting used to, but it's very...fulfilling for me. 3nodding (I'm particularly proud of my latest work that I did last night...speaking of which...would you mind taking a look at it via PM?)

Well, it is strange weather for where I am. biggrin It's not really complaint worthy, but people do complain about it quite often.

I don't know Lang, you've been talking about HiMe a lot lately. biggrin I consider Hellsing to be a big let down as far as the "ending" xp is concerned, but I still enjoyed it.

But I'll take your thoughts into consideration for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:50 pm
Guh, AD, Lang....just get you asses over my place, it's nice and warm (aka hot)...HATE! I'll just stow away on some plane over to Canada ninja  

Memai-kins

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:43 am
Memai Shirosaki
Guh, AD, Lang....just get you asses over my place, it's nice and warm (aka hot)...HATE! I'll just stow away on some plane over to Canada ninja
Yes and you can live me! Since you know... I live in Canada. xO  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:28 am
Is there a quicker way to draw wings than a feather at a time? I'm getting really frustrated. sweatdrop  

aquaticstone

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:04 am
aquaticstone
Is there a quicker way to draw wings than a feather at a time? I'm getting really frustrated. sweatdrop

I'm willing to help. Though I'm known for drawing very simple wings, but they look very nice 3nodding

Oh...and, random Shiro IC fanart:

User Image  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games