Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:29 pm
Neo jumped backwards as the fire knight disappeared under the water. Tharazzi shot after her a few seconds after, before Neo had time to react. Fortunatly Neo had recovered fast enough to grab Freyr before she joined the other dragon. The time dragon immidiently turned and bit Neo's hand until he let go.
Hey! I could've caught them! she said angrily, sitting by the edge of the water.
"You're not leaving me here." he muttered, putting his hands in his pockets and wrapping his fingers around the yellow stone.
You could come.
Neo shook his head sadly and stood. Freyr switched to her large form and stood in front of him.
I am going whether you like it or not. Are you coming? there was a slight smile on her face as she spoke and her tail flicked behind her.
"I...I can't." he said softly, looking at the floor in embarassment.
Yes you can. she said, tilting her head and looking at him.
"No. I am not getting into an argument about it! I can't." he moved from the time dragon who growled at him. She picked him up with one claw and half dragged him to the waters edge.
I lied when i said you had a choice. she smiled, folding her wings and crouching.
"Freyr! I can't come! I can't swim."
The time dragon let go of her knight and smiled, she knew all along and just wanted her to admit it.
I know. she muttered. Take a deep breath!
"What?"
Freyr grabbed hold of the alien and suddenly pulled him into the water after her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:31 pm
The Knight of Life was working Jager's last good nerve. And it was now gone, Tycho crossed the line, acting like not a word was taken for thought.
"For the record, I'd like to state, that I do not have the ability to turn my mind reading off! It is active, weather I wish it or not!" Jager continued.
"And while I'm at it, it is not loyalty or service I request the Knights, not one serves me! What I am doing is guiding you, not ordering you, you arrogant elf!"
Jager's emotions swelled, and due to his power of mind reading, he heard that his thought on fighting him, so he clenched his Draco Dao.
"If you still wanna fight, come at me!"  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Topaz got up.

"Hey, Em. I need some time. I'll be back. I'm fine," she added, to quell any thoughts. "I just want to think with Mel, alright?"

Topaz walked out of the clearing, Vermelho trotting dazedly to keep up.

.: Where are we going? :.
.: I need to talk to Jager. :.
.: About? :. His voice was calmingly smooth and curious, but she still snapped back.
.: Something! Don't you ever stop asking questions?:. She paused, feeling bad that she had yelled. .: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm just kind of frustrated. I have no idea what we are supposed to be doing, and I feel useless. I need someting to do, and I know he's just going to say to train. But there are some other things I need to talk about with him... Something.... personal. :.
.: Oh. Does it have to do with Onyx? :.
.: Not really, but in a sense, yes. :.

Mel fell silent, and they continued to walk. They found Jager and Tycho only a short ways into the forest, perhaps about a half-hour walk. They both looked angry and frustrated with the other.

She decided not to interrupt, so she just simply paused before she stood between them, and said to Jager, "When you get a chance, I'd like to... talk. But it looks like you're.. um.... busy, so I'll leave you alone." She glanced between the two, and then simply continued on between them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:43 am
Tycho smiled briefly then managed to control his emotions.
"You could not comment." he didn't want to dislike the knight but he was really irritating the half moon elf.
"I don't want to be your enemy. But i am not a child and whether you like it or not i can look after myself. You keep an eye on Eyotto and i'll become a knight." he smiled again slightly then continued to walk.
"Oh, if you can read minds then you should know that i don't want to be an enemy of you. And that, even if i don't act it have at least a certain degree of respect for you."
You do not have to take that from him. shruikan snarled. When i get to meet that human...
Calm yourself. Remember, he can hear you. the future life knight muttered. He was still not fond of the idea but reluctantly accepted it.
Where are you? tcyho asked, he suddenly realised that he had no idea where to go.
As he walked he glanced at the other elf almost angrily.  

b0bodiddium

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:33 am
Fire screamed as she was pulled into the water by strong, green hands. Once fully submerged she managed to calm down enough to coat her body with flames, causing the creatures to let go of her. The half panther began to kick towards the surface but before she could escape completely something grabbed her foot and pulled her back, despite the flames threatening to engulf them. Soon, more creatures began to grab hold of the fire knight, the flames around her failing as she began to run out of oxygen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Freyr! neo gasped as the time dragon twirled around gracefully under the water, Neo clinging onto her tail desperatly.
Yes? she asked lazily, turning around and stretching her neck so that she could see him clearly.
Go up! the time knight begged.
Freyr shrugged and shot straight up, flicking her tail and Neo clear of the water.
I did warn you. the pale dragon muttered, floating while Neo caught his breath.
Yeah, about three seconds before trying to drown me!
She snorted and a puff of smoke escaped her nostrils. Once Neo was ready and safely holding onto Freyr, the time dragon ducked underwater again and swam speedily through the water.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:50 pm
Tharazzi hissed and ducked past the creatures as they tried to grab at him. The fire dragon spotted his knight as he swam and abruptly stopped, turned and headed back.
Run! fire shouted into his head a few moments before she fell unconcious. Tharazzi hissed again and bared his teeth at the green-skinned creatures, attempting to bite one before quickly retreating.
Foolish fire... a strange hissing voice echoed through his head. The red dragon span around angrily and bared his teeth once more. But the creatures had gone, and taken Fire with them.
Where are you? tharazzi demanded angrily, swimming deeper but soon having to return to the surface to breath. As he swam he thought that he saw Freyr and Neo splash into the water a short distance away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:20 pm
"Tycho, you still do not quite get it. For one, I do not think you are any less capable than myself. Two, the threat of Eyotto is far too great to overlook. It is impossible for me to keep tabs on every Knight, and because Eyotto targets the newer Knights, it is why I want to follow you. You see, his plan is to keep the Knights from growing strong. And the best way to do that is by eliminating every new Knight while they are weak," Jager explain, his anger leaving him. "This is why you are a target, off the bat. Tycho, I sense you are strong, and becoming a Knight of the Jal'Rusai council, you can only become stronger. But I sense a terrible arrogance in you, and it could ultimately be your downfall."  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:52 am
Tycho smiled and shook his head.
"I don't care. He can kill me if he wishes, this life doesn't really have much left to it. Before i found out about this i was a farmer. After i will probably go back. Death does not scare me." he said darkly.
You can never go back to your old life. You don't need to. shruikan sniffed.
Maybe not. But i can dream. he grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:23 am
Are you ok? freyr asked..
You mean other than not being able to see, being wet, cold and miserable, holding my breath abnormally long and searching for a half panther that has been kidnapped by fish people? Right?
The time dragon grinned and nodded.
Yeah, i'm fine.
Good.
Freyr stopped suddenly and began to growl. She whipped her tail around and connected with something.
HEY! tharazzi frowned and bared his teeth at the purple dragon, trying to rub at his side where he had been hit with Freyr's tail.
Sorry. Do you know where Fire is?
Tharazzi shook his head, looking worried.
That way. neo said suddenly, pointing ahead of them. She is that way.
Freyr began to swim again, picking up speed with distance. The small group soon came across a large city under the water.
Wow. tharazzi muttered, disappearing up then coming back about a minute later.
Neo frowned and stood on Freyr's back, trying to get a better view of the underwater civilisation. But he slipped and fell, before the time dragon could grab him, something swam out and pulled him away.
This is just getting annoying. freyr growled.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 pm
((Pffft. I just have so much more fun than the rest of you whee When i have too much free time i think up weeks worth of hell to put my characters through >.<
Maybe i should treat them...and stop sending messages to myself...))
Fire was thrown down in front of a large man. He had strange webbed fingers and toes and, most noticably, green skin. The mer-person looked strangly like a fish.
"You have trespassed on my land. You must be punished!" the man said loudly.
Fire rolled her eyes and let the creature roll through his little speech, she looked around the room. Although it was warm and dry it was almost a glass box, the walls and ceiling made almost entirely out of glass to show that they were, indeed, underwater.
Tharazzi?
As she searched for the fire dragon a jolt of pain emitted from her mind and the man glared at her from his throne. She guessed that he was the king, or leader of the mer-people.
"I have mages that are far stronger than you, demon, do not anger them."
"I am NOT a demon!" fire said, snapping up and staring at the king.
"But you are still a trespasser." he said calmly.
"What is your name?" the half panther asked, changing the subject and her tactics.
"That is not any business of yours."
"What am i meant to call you then?"
The mer-person thought about the answer for a while before speaking. "You will address me as 'sir' but as for my name. It is Neptune."
"Original." fire muttered, smiling slightly.
"If you have something to say, please let us all in." neptune smiled.
"Now, as you are not human i will go easy on you. I would let you leave, but you brought a human here after you-"
"Neo!" fire stood up and took a step towards Neptune before she was tackled to the ground by several angry looking people with dark blue skin.
"While you are free to wander around our city, he shall be sentanced to death." the king said calmly. "You are allowed to see him before he is executed."
Fire stood and quietly walked off, following the darker skinned mer-folk to Neo's cell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Reiko sighed. "Well that was a nice bit of training." A few carcasses were laying around. She sat next to Duran. -=Yawn.=- "I know what you mean....."  

Rei Sakurazaki

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:00 pm
Neo looked up and narrowed his eyes as a door clanged open. His cautious expression changed to joy as Fire stepped through the door.
"Are you alright?" he asked, standing and stepping forwards, as far as the chain around his ankle would allow.
"Its you i'm worried about! They want to kill you!" the half panther exclaimed, showing how much she cared for Neo.
"I know. Don't worry, i should regenerate afterwards..."
"There must be a way to get you out of this..."
The half panther sat beside the time knight and began to think.
"Don't worry. You should escape while you can. As they only want to execute humans, when i regenerate they should let me go." he said gently.
"I will be killed if i try to leave. Other than that i am free."
"This is indeed a tricky situation." the alien mused. "I have seen the future. I should not die here."
Fire frowned and looked up, something in Neo's last sentance seemed strange, different, almost scary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:15 pm
Em watched Topaz walk off with Mel into the forest and left Emelin and Siencyn alone in the clearning.

"Well... what now?"
Siencyn gave a stretch of his wings and jumped out of Em's lap once again.
-We should go train some while others are doing their own thing. You haven't done anything for a while.-Em smiled sheepishly and raised her hand to eye level and made a water ball from the vapors in the air, soon after, it shook and fell apart.

"Heh, maybe we should..." She got up and looked both ways into the forest, then walked forward, Siencyn trotting behind. After a while walk, they came to a river, running clearly as fish swam up and down stream.

xroseintherainx

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:49 pm
Jager sighed, giving up on helping the Knight. "Fine.. just know I'm only trying to do what I feel the Chieftain should: Look after his people and his allies.. I didn't want to make an enemy, especially not with one who will become a comrade, but with Eyotto out there... I'm probably overreacting."
Jager's dragon coiled tightly around his neck, attempting to comfort him.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games