Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
People say life is too short. I just want to ask, compared to what?!

Alex hands the money over and stuffs the photo back into her wallet, putting it safely back into her back pocket. She walks back over to Sabre’s cage, waiting for him to be let out. The hair on the back of her neck was still standing up from the man’s entrance. She didn’t like how intimidating he was or how he growled so much. Alex was just glad he was gone. “Is there anyone you want to say bye to…?” She asks, quieter than she had left Sabre as he walks out of the cage. Surely he made a friend or two? She couldn’t see how if he didn’t.

((Sorry, it's been a month and something odd days of waiting. Whatever is keeping Raven from posting I hope she's alright.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

~Sabre~

As soon as he was clear of the small confines of the cage, Sabre streach out his tall frame. Really those cages were too small for someone who was 6'2" but oh well at least he wasn't out in the rain. "Not really, Mistress. More like strangers in the same situation. I am ready when you are." He said smiling at her. It was true he didn't know the others in the shop that well, all the better he guessed. His new master seemed more nervous then before, but then again the blonde who'd come bargining in seemed to set everyone on edge.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
People say life is too short. I just want to ask, compared to what?!

Alex blinked as Sabre come out of the cage and stands up to full height. ‘Wow…’ She thought. He was much taller than the Neko expected. Much, much taller. Alex nodded and said, her voice still soft, “Alright.” She headed to the door, politely nodded towards the Slave Master; even if he did lie about the deal he was at least nice to her and respected her space. As the air outside hit her, her ears perked forward a little, feeling better to be out of that place. Alex walked up to a taxi cab, running and waiting, she opened the door and slid in, leaving the door open for Sabre to get in. “Take us back to where you picked me up please?” Alex said politely. With a grunt the man nodded, as the door closed behind Sabre. Alex bucked her seat belt as the man drove off and away from the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

~Carmen and Aura~

The girls stepped foot into the shop slowly, Carmen first, followed by her twin. They looked around deliberatly and gracefully as though they were mirroring the other. They were always completely opposite. Carmen stayed back when her sister first scanned along the back row, her heels clicking in time to a metronome that was solely heard in her head. Aura slowly looked through each of the cages. Her sister soon joined her as her heels clicked at a faster pace, night had always seemed to pass faster than the day time.

She looked through the cages as well and waited for the sign of someone who wanted to be out of hear. Someone that wouldn't recoil but someone outspoken to speak their mind. It was that fire in their hearts that carmen looked for. She wanted to see that most of all.

Together, the sisters walked around other customers, both curious in a boy, but kept those thoughts to themselves. Hardly suitable for them, he'd be a handful beyond what they could do. The bustle in the shop seemed faint and even the voices of the other masters and slaves seemed to drown out in their ears. They seemed to be in their own fog as they waited.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

The shop was just as bustling as it usually is. Masters darting this way and that trying to find the perfect slave. In one corner sat a silent figure in a cage. He watched as each person went by. Learning their words and actions and memorizing them. He had been in this cage for a short time but no one seemed to be interested in him. They all seemed to want the flesh and blood slaves over this cold robotic one. He wondered if he'd ever get out of this shop or if he'd ever get a real name. One sight interested him greatly. Two young girls. How could they look so similar to each other. How strange. Perhaps one of them is like me he thought to himself as he watched them wander. "Excuse me, may I ask you a question?" he said calling out to the girls. He was curious and wanted to know why they looks so much alike.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

There was a small constant scratching sound not to far away. Alito was half streached out running his claws across the stone floor. This was the only way he could keep them sharp, and sharp they'd stay no matter what anyone said. He was a little sad today, the bird had left the shop some time ago and hadn't returned. There went a good meal. Several people infact had left lately, leaving the shop both full and seemingly empty. His tail twitching lightly behind him, Alito continued to run his claws along the floor. It's boring in here. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get a bloody sunbeam. Damn cages He thought as he began to idely draw things in the scratched surface.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

~Carmen and Aura~

Carmen was the one that heard the voice from what seemed like a boy. She smiled at her sister kindly and saw the sparked interest in her eye in another slave, Alito. They both had seen two that seemed both interesting and both very different. Carmen kept her demeanor light, she didn't always like being the serious one and her sister, as always was the bubbly and gentle one.

Both girls walked to the cages of their interest and so to keep their conversations mostly private they began to kneel so that they were standing solely on the balls of the feet peering in.

"Yes?" asked Carmenn, fully intrigued. "You wished to ask something of me? Though I wish I knew what one should call you, not using a proper name, is very illed mannered, is it not?" Carmenn had to admit she liked him already, he seemed gentle and well-mannered. She did hope s very much that he would prove himself a good choice to free from these horrendous cages.

Aura haphazardly listened to her sister as she looked upon Alito, looked at his charms and colors. Despite what seemed like a temper and extreme boredom she smiled, trying to keep a straight and solemn expression upon her lips. "What is it that they call you?" she asked, simply to start a conversation with this one. She already knew, she simply did not want to seem much to serious with traditional greetings, they were far too boring for her taste.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

"My name? I do not have one yet miss. I am to be named by who ever takes me from here." He said smiling lightly,"as for the question, which one of you is the clone?or android? I have never seen two humans that look so similar before? " he said with childlike curiosity. His programing keeps him in a constant state of development. When something new and different that was not already in his programming presents itself, his AI programming kicks in to learn all that he can about it. He new it was rude to speak after asking someone a question so he remained silent so as to giver her a chance to answer. A thought occured to him. If these two were humans than his question could actually be rather insulting,"I..I apologize if my question went over the line" he said looking down at the bottom of the cage.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am
User Image

~Carmen and Aura~

Carmen smiled, it wasn't exactly a question she had thought she would ever have been asked, but she applauded his bravery to ask such a question either way. "No, it is fine. As for your question, my sister and I are twins, though the doctors say I was the result of our unique perdiciment. We are considered twins, under doctoral standards, however, in our perception, we consider myself the clone."

That wasn't totally a lie, she was the youngest of the two, but she didn't consider herself such said, "clone." She didn't want to crush the little hope her answer would have instilled in him and she wasn't going to break his hopes and dreams. This place practically did that for her. She looked at him for a moment and debated him in her mind.

"How long have you been in here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

"Hmmm twin, I will log that away in my memory bank thank you." he said smiling. A strange light flashed in his eyes as he uploaded the new data."I have not been here long. Only about a week or so. The ones who created me are using me as a sort of beta for their new line of androids. I was a special case that responded to my AI programming as a human would.They believe I'd be the best candidate for the testing." he said looking back up at her. He liked her. She was nice. "I do hope that you will not think of me as a robot or android. For I myself would like to see myself as just a very unique human being" part of him hoped that she would decide to take him. She seemed to have a lot of knowledge of things he never even heard of. He'd love to learn what those things are and everything about them.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

An ear twiched lightly as he looked up at the girl speaking to him. Streaching a little he moved into a seated position looking the two over. One seemed to be ingaged with the new robot the shop had brought on. He seemed like an interesting guy, if not a little childish. Putting a small smile on his face, Alito answered, "Yes it is, Mistress. My name is Alito. I do not respond to kitten, fluffy, muffin or any other form of cat enderment terms."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 am
User Image

~Carmen and Aura~

Carmenn smiled and flashed a glance for the briefest moment at her sister. She of course, had just began talking to the boy, that she had taken interest. She had seemed surprised by something he had said and, to herself, giggled for a moment. If she did not buy that one, she would buy both him and this little one, just to amuse her at watching him give her a wretched time.

However, she turned her attention back to the little android in front of her. "Is there anything I need to know about you, before I ask to take you home?" she asked, she wasn't going to be bamboozled to buy someone who's sole purpose was to kill her and her sister, and she had a feeling he hadn't been taught to lie. Though, she liked the colors and charms she had seen on his collar. They showed promise.

As all that happened, Aurua looked at Alito is a small amount of both shock and admiration for his courage. She had a feeling he'd be interesting in an arugment. After the feelings of shock to be spoken to like that, she smiled. "I don't blame you for that, I never did fully take a fondness of the way people today took such a fondness to way people spoke to their animals as if they were infants. Though, before I ask much anything else, I must ask, is there anything I need to know about you, other than you like to be tortured and they say you like to 'play hard to get.'" She smiled at the last color, but made no acknowledgment.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am
User Image

"I have an extreme desire to learn miss. I want to know all there is in the world and of the people in it." He said leaning forward a little. In her last sentence she said ' before I ask to take you home'. Could it be? Someone was actually going to purchase him?! He couldn't help but let a wide smile cross his face. Right now he needed to focus, but that was getting harder as his mind began to get more excited. "I love people, I love being around them. I will not harm people. It is part of my programming." A strange whirring sound came from the android along with his eyes going blank and a very robot voice repeated the three laws that robots must always follow:
" 1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law."

His eyes returned to normal and he looked up at her. "I am incapable of disobeying those laws miss" he said with a wide smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 am
User Image

~Carmen and Aura~

Carmenn was rather happy to hear him speak, even if the robotic monotone was rather scary for the moment of not knowing. However, she had made up her mind on the subject already and smiled. She looked at him with the deepest sincerety and vanished for a moment solely to pay the gold that was required of her to ba able to take him home. when all was said and done she returned to him, just to be able to take him out.

"We'll have to wait for my sister and her choice. She always tends to think things out. It rather bugs me at times, how long she takes to decide. As for your name, what would you like to be called? I was think Jason, it is more human than having no name."

However, Aura was solely waiting for the reply to her question before she would make up her mind, and she waited patiently. If it took too long, she would return at a later time for him. She had noticed her sister had taken a liking to what looked like a young boy. She just smiled and waited, glancing back.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 am
User Image

He stood up slowly after being released from his cage. He smiled and looked around then looked at Carmenn," Jason? It is a simple name miss but I will take it with great joy." he said smiling wider. A name. He finally had a name. Now more than ever he felt human. He felt, alive. "I do not mind waiting miss. While we wait may I ask you a few questions?" he said looking over at her sister as she talked to a seemingly agitated cat boy.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games