Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

backera95

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 am
"I'll go" Ryu said finaly. "Just make sure that you stay alive here okay?" he grabbed his AA-12 and got ready  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 am
Daniel reloaded his DEagle. As he did a bullet grazed his arm. "OW! ****!" He fired the entire clip wildly into the five remaining soldiers and took down two more. He ducked behind a wall and fashioned a bandage out of a bit of fabric from his sleeve, wincing in pain as he did so.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 pm
Jack quickly looked at Matthew and sighs. "Your friends are idiots and don't know what they are dealing with yet." Jack quickly grabs Matthew and puts him on his back and they both fade away in a huff of smoke. Matthew and Jack appear at a small prison. Jack pushes Matthew in a prison cell and sneaks a gun in the cell. Jack whispers to Matthew. "Matthew I know we have a difficult relationship right now. But I had to gain the military's trust. Alright." Matthew nods and slips the gun in his pocket.

((Guys don't try to find me yet I am not trying to mark this military arc. drag on.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:18 pm
Ryu ran down the hospital corridors and and blew away any zombie that got too close. he knew he had too conserve ammo when he came close too the gunfire and slowed down. when he looked around the corner and saw that none of the soldiers were looking toward him he took his chance and unloaded his 22 shell clip into the soldiers backs. after the smoke cleared he ran up to Daniel. "Jeez you look like s**t" he said bluntly offering his hand  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 am
Daniel took Ryus hand. "Thanks, I try." He looked around. "Ah crap, Matthew we lost your friend." He looked around when no response was heard. "Aaand we lost Matthew." He sighed. "It looks like we are dealing with a ninja. Okay, here's the plan. We find a pirate, and let them fight it out while we find the girl." He chuckled. "Okay, let's go find her!" He ran back up the stairs and jumped in the cockpit. "Okay John, we're heading out to find the girl." He started up the helicopter. "Oh and we lost Matthew. Not dead lost, can't find lost." "Weird. Have we considered it could be ninjas?" "Yep." "Alright then, get a move on." "Will do." He waited for Ryu to get in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am
Jack walks up to Matthew's cell again. "You ready to light this prison up?" Matthew nods and takes out his Desert Eagle. Jack sounds the alarm. Many guards run all over the prison with only a combat knife. Jack opens Matthew's cell and they get back to back. Matthew then says. "Just like old times.'' Matthew and Jack run up the stairs. A lethal prisoner tries to escape from the prison. Jack says to Matthew. "HE IS GOING TO GET AWAY!" Matthew tackles the criminal out the criminal on a car and points the Desert Eagle at his face. Jack gets on his tac/com and says. "Send a chopper now I repeat send a chopper now.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

backera95

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 pm
"Man this is my first time in a helicopter" Ryu said then thinking about who was with them said "Hey you're notmuch older than me. How'd you learn to fly"?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:00 pm
"Haha, funny story. I didn't." He took off before Ryu could protest. "But I know how to steer, and I know how to start the engine. I'd say that's enough." He passed over a building and a radio antenna scraped across the bottom of the helicopter. Daniel winced. "It's a work in progress." He flew around looking for somewhere to land. "There's no good landing spots, I guess we'll have to go with Johns plan." He circled back and landed on the hospital. "John, lose this helicopter and there will be nothing left of your corpse for the zombies to eat. Okay, have fun now." He left the hospital and began walking down the street.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

backera95

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Ryu shook his head and sighed. "You know if this wasn't the zombie appocalypse then i would grow pale and hyperventalate. and whats john's plan anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 am
Matthew and Jack run down the street with many explosions behind them from the chopper shooting at them. Matthew stares at Jack. "YOU a*****e I THOUGHT YOU WHERE STILL WITH THE MILITARY!" Jack says to Matthew. "I am the same as you that is why I helped you escape." Matthew sighs and says. "What are we going to do now." Jack looks at a small building that they could jump across. "Quick in that building!" Matthew and Jack change there direction and runs into a building. Matthew and Jack run up the stairs now on the top of the building. Matthew looks over at Jack. "LETS GO NOW!" They both jump on the next building crashing through it. The chopper then goes away thinking that they are dead. Matthew uses the last of his energy and puts a flare on the ground.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:00 am
"We walk." Daniel shrugged and picked up one of his crutches. "I didn't say it was a complex plan. But there's not a lot of places to land so we may as well leave it with him so it won't get stolen." He walked up to building. "I bet she's in this one, c'mon and help me look." He walked into the building and searched, finding it completely empty. "Hm, guess not. But I have a good feeling about that building over there!" He hobbled off to the next building and found it empty again. "Huh...Maybe that one..." He walked off to search another building. "Wait,why didn't you have crutches during the gunfight?" "Adrenaline, and a crapload of painkillers. Starting to feel like running around and getting into a gunfight was a bad idea." He winced as he stepped into the next building.
(Suami, this is where you join in.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 am
Matthew and Jack wake up. Jack looks at Matthew. "I will see you around we are far enough away from the prison. Jack climbs on a ladder and hops on buildings out of sight. Matthew gets up and dusts himself off. Matthew walks out the door and notices that it starts knowing and store is near him. Matthew opens the door and grabs a scar and wraps it around his mouth. Matthew starts walking again with his katana now on his back.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 am
Matthew knows where he has to go without his group. A chopper falls out the sky. "Well this is nice." Matthew hops in the chopper and starts heading to New York. Matthew says silently to himself. "They bet not die before I get back to Ontario. Matthew puts the chopper in full auto.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm
(I've messaged Suami twice, I dunno if she's coming back.)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

backera95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:59 pm
(Yeah me too sad )  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games