Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:58 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Aenakume

I want you.

That was...really sexy.

Je suis la tienne.

"Wow. biggrin "

0.o? What's "wow", doll? Did I completely ******** up the little french that I know?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:19 pm
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:23 pm

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:26 pm
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:31 pm

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:38 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
-blows on Saria- Better?

0.o? Why, by the way? Teh hottness that is me? xd

"That depends on your definition of better. biggrin Why is it hot? I don't know. It's just so....... frank. There's no dancing around, just raw desire. 'I want you.' 'I'm yours.' That's what it's really all about in the end, and it doesn't get much more plain than that. 3nodding "

3nodding Yeah. It is very hot. Not just a little warm. -blows again- Wenn du mich willst, Saria, kannst du auch mich haben.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:45 pm
Wow, I so wish I knew more than just english and a smattering of japanese.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:47 pm
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
-blows on Saria- Better?

"That depends on your definition of better. biggrin Why is it hot? I don't know. It's just so....... frank. There's no dancing around, just raw desire. 'I want you.' 'I'm yours.' That's what it's really all about in the end, and it doesn't get much more plain than that. 3nodding "

3nodding Yeah. It is very hot. Not just a little warm. -blows again- Wenn du mich willst, Saria, kannst du auch mich haben.

"....... Very hot, yes. crying I was trying to play it cool....... but....... I think I have to go...... lie down now. sweatdrop Ah....... I'll have to get Anna to translate that for me, but I'm not sure I want to wake her."

"Aw to hell with it. I want her help now anyway. One sec............. oooooo........... Ja wunsche ich du. Ich wunsche du sehr viel."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:51 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
-blows on Saria- Better?

"....... Very hot, yes. crying I was trying to play it cool....... but....... I think I have to go...... lie down now. sweatdrop Ah....... I'll have to get Anna to translate that for me, but I'm not sure I want to wake her."

"Aw to hell with it. I want her help now anyway. One sec............. oooooo........... Ja wunsche ich du. Ich wunsche du sehr viel."

-giggles- Komm! Nimm mich! Sie beiden!  

Ia Petite Mort

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:12 pm
*soo lost* o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:14 pm
DeirdreTonbo
*soo lost* o.o
lol
Well, I said, "If you want me, Saria, you can have me too." Then she says "heck yes!" then I said "Come! Take me! Both of you!" Aaand yeah. The rest is in english. ..obviously..  

Ia Petite Mort

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:16 pm
Ooo FUN. Once more. I wish I knew more languages. Okay, Saria, I'm sure this is already well known, but I'm under the impression you and aena either live close to or with each other...? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:18 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Ooo FUN. Once more. I wish I knew more languages. Okay, Saria, I'm sure this is already well known, but I'm under the impression you and aena either live close to or with each other...? sweatdrop
Yeah.. They've spoken of separate apartments. So they're either siblings or

Ia Petite Mort

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:32 pm
*no clue* XD I just ask out of curiosity.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games