Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Memai Shirosaki
whee

User Image

heart heart

I couldn't help but think of Sin City when I saw this. Very nice! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:16 pm
Koji - ....eh?

Memai - SPIFF!! So moody and awesome! heart You rock.

(Just so you know, I'm uploading these to the IC site as you post them. Of course, credit's being given to you.)  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:49 pm
Dear Friends:

This is my final post that I will ever make on Gaia, and I feel it is more than appropriate that this post be made in the one place that has a greater meaning to me than most everything else in my life. This guild has been such a great place for me; it is because of this Guild that I was able to meet such wonderful people that I am honored to be able to my friends. Without this Guild and all of you I would have left long ago.

When I leave I will miss you all so much that even as I write this it is bringing tears to my eye and has caused the text that I'm writing to become very blurry.

To Lang: You where the first person on Gaia that I was able to get to know and because of you I was able to find this Guild. You where almost always there for me to the point where you were just like a sister. I am going to miss you more than anyone else, and I wish you so much luck in everything that you will do in life. I luv ya Lang. heart

To AD: You are one of the most talented writers that I have ever met. When ever I was able to read one of your rants I was always blown away. It always got to me how well written they were and how they conveyed so much passion about the subject. Even if you may not believe it, to me your writing is brilliant, and I can't wait to finish reading IC. Like Lang I think of you as sister and I wish all the best. heart

To Shiro: You are probably the greatest groupie a guild could have. You've been here and you've normally been able to make me laugh. Even if I might have disagreed with you on a couple of thing, I never once have not respected your opinion. I'll miss you Shiro. heart

To Nyome: You are one of the nicest people and one of the most talented artists that I have been able to meet. I always have been amazed with your artwork and how you were able to make so many friends. I hope you never change, your great just the way you are. heart

To Deuxia: You held the first art contest that I ever entered. And the reason for it was not because you were in this Guild, but because you always look so great. You have such a nice posh look it always made me want to copy it. Keep on styling Deuxia. heart

To Memai: You always reminded me of the days where I dressed all gothic and it would bring a smile to my face. You make the perfect Gothic Lolita. heart

To Everyone: You are all great people and such talented artist. I hope that you all have great lives and continue to be the same people that you are. I have lots of respect for you.

To Ashram: None of this applies to you, your comment about my devil tail even in a joking sense pissed me off to the point were I almost lost it and bitched you out. I have nothing positive that I could say to you.

Well this is the end. Once again I will miss most of you. After this post I will check Gaia once more tomorrow morning. Because I have trade to take care of before I leave, but I will not post anything. And if your wondering about my new look, I have decided to leave Gaia the same way I came in.

Goodbye to you all, and don't be afraid to check in on me on MSN if you ever get the urge.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:11 pm
Today is my Gaian anniversary! ^___^

AD>> o.o!! I forgot to mention- your hair! you changed it! @__@;;

Ashram>> ^^; I hope so too~ <3

Memai>> Ouu.. picture post. ~__~;;

Haha, yeah. xd I have the PSD files on net too, so no worries about proving them or anything. ^^; just a matter of FINDING them.

Eww~ what a mean guy. sad

Akahoshi >> ;___; aww... that's so sweet. *snugglesyou* I hope everything goes wonderful for you outside of Gaia hon~ <33  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:28 pm
Akahoshi - Goodbye, sweetheart. I hope that absolutely everything goes well for you. Thank you for all the time, love and effort you're put into GASOC. We'll really miss you. heart

Nyome - Yup. Skin/eye color, too. xd

And happy Gaia anniversary!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:15 pm
Akahoshi > You're so nice, spoiling me with such words. wink I'll miss having you around, but I respect and support your choice.
I truly hope that all goes well for you. Remember, though, if you ever need to vent, you know where to find me. <3

I'm glad we met, sistah.
heart

Nyowifeh > Oooh, happy sorta belated Gaianniversary. <3

AyDee > Woah, yo. Yo' hair/skin, biatch. O_O

(I was like "Who the fffu.. oh... wtf..!?") xD  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:36 pm
Akahoshi>> Even if you don't read this, I still wish to make a public apology to you and ask your forgiveness.

I completely deserve what you said to me and deserve none of your praise and best wishes. I cannot apologize enough for my actions, because they were, in all honesty, childish and selfish. It was not only insulting to you but to everyone who regularly posts here.

Akahoshi, I do, truely, wish the best for you and do not expect you to feel the same way towards me because of what I did. I can only ask that you forgive my foolishness, my childishness, and my selfishness.

AD & Lang>> As leaders of this guild, I also offer my apologies to both of you. I insulted both of you, even if my comments were in jest. Whatever you choose to do about this, I will accept it.

Nyome, Deuxia, Shiro, Ryuuhou, Memai, Koji, and everyone else>> I have insulted every member of this guild and I apologize to each and every one of you for my childish statements.

I did this on my own accord because I am truely sorry for any hardship I placed on the members and for the apparent insult I placed on Akahoshi. I ask forgiveness but I am not expecting anything from anyone.

Ashram  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:23 am
Akahoshi >> whee I'll try and catch you on MSN 3nodding *hugs* We'll miss you heart

Nyome >> I usually keep my .PSD files on a disk, so if the time ever comes for the need of them, I can load them onto the computer domokun

And yes, that fellow still doesn't believe me ><;;

Oh, and BTW, happy Gaian birthday whee *throws glitter*

Ashram >> No worries, you're still good here 3nodding

AD >> whee heart I just only noticed that your hair was purple xd  

Memai-kins

Picoli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:10 am
Hey. I just joined and was looking for somewhere to introduce myself, but i feel some-what like im intruding in the middle of some situation i don't entirely understand. If this post is inappropriate at this time then i apologise in advance.

I hope to get to know many of you and have already posted pieces for critique. The shop guide thread is extremely helpful and thanks to Sir Langley.

So, i guess this is hello  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:08 pm
Lang - Yeah, biatanatch. I got bored.

Memai - xd ! I'm just THAT sneaky...

Picoli - Nah, don't worry about interrupting; we rarely know what we're doing, much less what we shouldn't be doing. xd Anyway, welcome to GASOC!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:32 pm
AD>> Woah. o___o;; why the sudden change? ; ;

biggrin thanks! <3

Langwifey>> ^^ sankyuu~ <33

Your present to me can be a new robobaby. XD

Memai>> lol, I'm too lazy to. XD I have a CD for artwork, but I don't feel like saving them onto it. >.>;; I'm not too worried about them~~ *has no luff for her arts* XD;

What an evil guy. :<

Thanks! ^__^ *rolls around in glitter*~~~ <3

Ashram>> awww, at least you were polite and mature enough to apologize like this. ^^ *luffs on*

Picoli>> ^__^ hello there! welcome to the guild! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:59 pm
Nyome~ Happy Late Gaia Anniversary! xd *dances*

Ashram~ I've never been appologized to. x3 Itsokay Ashram, I still love you. D:

Picoli~ Heya! Let's be friends. x3

My shoes are UGLY. xD;;; ;  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Memai>> Thanks for the comforting words. I'm still not feeling too well about the situation, but thank you.

Nyome>> I slipped up and I insulted someone in the process. I think it would just add insult to injury not to apologize.

Thanks. smile

Koji>> Never?! gonk (is speecheless)

AD>> eek You...changed your avvy's look!

Picoli>> Hello there. Don't mind me at the moment, I'm trying to make up for very stupid...stupidity. Welcome to the guild. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:11 am
AD >> Open up a 'sneaky b***h' school! OPEN ONE xd

Nyome >> xd At least you don't throw away a decent picture which is halfway done. Rediscover it under your desk, and wonder why you threw it away in the first place xd

Picoli >> Hallo thar! biggrin Me ish Memai, the local gothic lollita/dysfunctional J-pop queen X3

Ashram >>Tis alright ^^  

Memai-kins

Picoli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:40 am
Aww mighty thankful everyone. So nice of you all to welcome me despite whatever else *feels all warm and glowy*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games