Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:31 pm
Sethirius > Good, good. biggrin

AyDee > Yeah. It wasn't nearly as bad as the tree incident, though.

Geh, It's real... I really wasn't expecting it to 'blue' like that, but.. engh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:36 pm
Still, you seem to have issues with the real world and your skull...

Ah, yeah. Some blacks have definite blue tints. I have to avoid those whenever I dye the tips of my hair because blue + reddish brown = color suicide. The same rule goes for red dyes, since a lot of them have purple undertones.

...you know, having plain brown hair was fun for a while, but I miss having 4 colors in my hair at once. gonk  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:44 pm
I guess so. Everything is out to get my head. -_-

Yeah. I realized that, but I didn't think it'd show up THAT much, since my hair was already sort of darkish from the last fiasco.
Though, I don't think I've had a problem with any red dyes. :\

LoL 4 at once?! How the hell... ?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:51 pm
xd ! That made me smile.

One time my friend made the mistake of getting a slightly purplish red color. She looked like an eggplant for two weeks before it calmed down. I don't think I stopped laughing once during that time.

Well, that's hard to explain. xd
First, I bleached out a middle layer of hair and dyed that bright red. That stuck around for a week, then turned to salmon-ish, then was just blond.
Then I dyed my hair blond/orange for Halloween. The dye didn't stick to the bleached part, though. I liked it so much that I kept it that color for 3 months.
Then I missed my black tips, so I dyed those.
And throughout all of this, my real hair color was making a bid for freedom. I had about 2 inches of roots before cut off the tips and dyed all of my hair brown during spring break.

...yyep.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:04 pm
O_O Good god! It actually turned purple!? LoL! Wow. I've never seen that happen.

Like... d... w.... s**t! That's a lot of hell for your hair. I'm amazed that you could actually stand having that many colors at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:09 pm
Yeah. She wasn't happy about it. xd

It was interesting! Every now and then I'd get stopped by some totally random person who'd say, "Oh my god! I love your hair!" I was pretty much singularly mobbed by a medical student one day as I was walking across campus. She actually said I was...ahead of the times, or some s**t. She was really impressed with 3 inches of black hair, apparently.

Huasdgkng. Do you know what today is? I've recently been tracking back through Gaia history, so chances are you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:21 pm
I can imagine. I'd hide my head at all costs.

! My GOD! She's right! Your head... it's so futuristic!
Jeez, some people are either amused by the simplest things, or they're just not creative with their hair. :\

Ey? I have no clue.
But judging from what's coming up, I think I can almost guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:29 pm
LOL! My head is futuristic... Yeah. I like that.

Scary, huh? Oh well.

!!! Crap. Whenever I wash my sheets, I totally forget about them and leave them in a pile on my floor until I go to bed, at which time I'm too tired to actually MAKE the bed properly. Tonight's going to be another "sleep in a randomly scrunched collection of sheets and blankets" night. I should just get a goddamned hammock. *grumble*

Night, Lang. Night, lurkers.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:34 pm
ninja biggrin ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:46 pm
AD & Lang>> ninja I'm curious...what is it with people and the changing of hair color these days?

Lang>> It sounds like you've had some "wonderful" experiences in the past few days. gonk Assault with hair dye...that's interesting.

AD>> Four colored hair? ... I'm speechless!

Everyone>> If you want to see a truly interesting movie, and can stomach some rather...gruesome violence...GO SEE SIN CITY.

It is, without a doubt, one of the most...creative movies I have seen in a long time. Highly immoral! But very creative.

------------------

The night is quiet
Eyes stare into the lit screen
My woman is veiled

xp An attempt at haikuu

Good night GASOC  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:11 am
Ooh! There's a GASOC Sketchbook...how come I've never heard of it wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:33 am
Ashram - This is normal for us, actually. It's time to start worrying when we AREN'T doing something outrageous.

Memai - www.cafepress.com/gasoc/

I bought the "journal" for Deuxia as payment for an art piece she did for IC.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:47 am
you look weird AD, your hair is minty 0.o

I want the sketchbook gonk
stressed must ... find ... viable ... way ...

Memai - thats a really good akahoshi pic biggrin me wuffs smile

Wow I really love just clicking to get in here and read you people out, you are so much fun heart

by the by im at the inet cafe still, people from the cable company have officially obtained the we-have-horrible-service-cause-were-bastards award smile

when any of you notice me and shiro stalking all of you on a daily basis, you may take it as "hey, they got inet back for good" smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:08 pm
Deuxia Devonair - i remind you of a popsicle...in appearance? lol awesome, i'd be lego flavour, just for the choking hazard factor.

onifiredemon - and a hello to you too smile

ashram - sin city is the only semi decent comic based movie because it is lifted practically scene-by-scene from the comic book. not like that x-men filth that offends mine eyes.  

Picoli

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:07 pm
Ryuu - I don't think "minty" is a word that anyone has ever used to describe me. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it...

I'm glad you think we're so amusing. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games