Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:36 am
Morning classes are overrated, anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:53 am
xd AD, your sig...it's making me laugh whee

Ashram >> xd You poor thing.

EDIT: Latest piece of work for kyoupurichi >w<

User Image  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:04 am
each day im without internet i feel like im fading off gaia. makes me really mad. im still frequenting that inet cafe next to shiro's work, people seems to know me already 0.o

AD - I really don't know the meaning of the adjective minty but I use it as to say it looks like mint colored >.>

and yes you are ever so amusing, I have never felt delight in reading a forum after I met all of you.

>.> i read "art classes" I really want to know how does it feel to have art classes, i might take some for next semester as elective courses smile

0.o thats a cool pic memai biggrin i really am liking your style each time more and more ^_^

hey ash sometimes missing morning classes can be a blessing from the cursed heavens! It was a sign, that you shouldn't have gone!

I wish i could post in here more frequently, cause I say i like this place a lot but don't look at all like I do *sighs* >.> don't worry, restrictions create obsessions twisted when I get inet back you will see the real me twisted

*insert maniacal laughter here*

oh and btw! I updated my site, so you might find some uncomfortable things around sweatdrop hope you all don't mind, especially AD. (having your avatar shots there and stuff) if i remember correctly my site link is on my www, hopefully...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:40 am
AyDee - okay! blaugh Maybe if I have some extra commission money before/after Otakon.

o.O Darnit, I'm never gonna save money. I've been convinced to run a short avatar art contest in Rae's wake. whee That way I'll have something to remember Gaia by while I'm off galavanting around in the woods.  

Songjewel

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:30 pm
Memai - You can never trust a sleeping box... ninja

Ooh, nice art. I love the minimal colors.

Ryuu - "Minty" usually means "tastes like mint." xd

You...ah...put my dancing avatar on your site, huh? I suppose that defines me pretty well... xd I'm honored.

Sj - Going traipsing through the wilderness again, huh? Fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:15 pm
Memai > ooo Very pretty picture. It's all sparkly and nice. *_*

Omgomgomgomg! I can go back to work on FRIDAY! *rejoices*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:32 pm
Deuxi ish so happy today.

I had two spare hours after class, so I went to the mall near my office (biggest in Central America, btw blaugh ) to buy a birthday gift for my best friend. I had this huge wish to get him a french perfume and I spent a lot of time choosing one... I got all perfumed, and I smelled all the male fragances... heart Until I chose one. It was "extreme", from Bulgari... so posh and fragant, right for him.

The sales-lady was so happy that she gave me a free sample of a woman's perfume (one of the few smells I can call "sexy"... it contained sandalwood) and Deuxi was all happy and good-smelling. (The perfume was expensive, but I was all joyful with my little treasure. I just gave it to him, and he was uber-happy.)

Then, I went to an ice cream shoppe and ordered a huge chocolate milkshake with whipped cream. I enjoyed every scoop, every single drop.

Oooh... a sense-indulging day. I got new art. What else can I ask for? heart whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:58 pm
Lang - You're a bit of a guild whore, ain'tcha?

Deuxia - Sounds like a damn good day. xd I'm glad your friend liked his gift. 3nodding  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:45 pm
Ash- *pokes* ninja Vat moofee ish dat? Ifin' you don't mind me askin

Deuxia- I love the words they choose to name perfumes x3 They're simple but they have such an attitude.

Man, house painting sure is fun... especially waiting for it to dry, dats teh best : |  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:25 pm
Spoon Man>> *cattle prod* No, I don't mind you asking. I just won't tell. HA!! mrgreen

Seriously though...it's Nausicaa. I don't know why, but I just...have a deep respect for it and love its...genius. biggrin Hero does the same thing for me, just differently. 3nodding

Deuxia>> Wow! Sounds like a very good day, I'm glad you got to enjoy it. 3nodding My day was kind of...nice. biggrin I didn't have my morning class and didn't have to wake up until 9:00! Joygasm. The only problem with the day was...that I didn't bathe. sweatdrop (just now realizing this)

Ryuuhou>> Perhaps you are right, but I don't need to be missing my morning classes for the rest of the semester. I may just end up going over the limit of skips...and THAT would S U C K SUCK!

AD>> They are over-rated. xp One of the only things semi-nice about them is that if they are all you have, you are done early. (and can sneak in a nap before studies!)

Memai>> YAY! Sentiment! whee Ooo! Very nice new picc! surprised

Lang>> O.o Either you're sarcastic or you're genuinly happy about something most people would be mashing their teeth over. xd  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:43 am
Ashram >> Sentiment + Memai = One of the signs the world is ending xd

AD >> Those sleeping boxes are damn sneaky huh?

And thankee for the comment >w<

Lang >> LOL, that pic was actually a pic of this male doll that looked far too feminine to have XY Chromosomes xd Would you be surprised that it costs US$600.00, a limitied edition and was made in Korea? heart

Ryuu >>*flailing hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:10 am
Well, well, well... It's April 13th.

...........Happy Twelve, GASOC. heart

Everyone - Please be sure to stop by the new thread.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:27 am
and... the page number oddly makes me think of flights, airplanes and... endless suffering in long waiting lines to go visit people... -___-;;;

Anywho, Happy 12th GASOC! biggrin

( ninja yes, this was a very sneaky Shiro-scapade from his humdrum life xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:46 pm
Deuxia > Damn. Sounds like someone had a good day. *envy* XP

AyDee > I'd rather be a Guild Whore than take my chances out in the open forums... where the ignorants run wild and free... gnashing their teeth and swinging their horn clad heads at the innocent smart people.

ESC > You like watching paint dry, too?! <3

Ashram > I'll just be glad to A) Have money again. B) Refrain from damaging my head any further.

Memai > Gah, yeah, I'd believe it. My friend already shocked me with that earlier. I was amazed at how expensive they are.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:16 pm
Merry 12, GASOC!...GASOC is 12 years old? o:

Ash- *cattle prodded* That's one of the [many] Miyazaki films I haven't seen yet. Though I'll make a point to see it seeing as you seem to highly recommend it biggrin

Lang- omglyk totalie!!1 It's, like, my favorite thing to do next to nailing my feet to people's doors 3nodding heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games