Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:04 pm
AD> He liked the perfume!!! I was so happy to see him bounce. xd *smiles at le AD* And nothing like chocolate to make you happy.

ESC> Oh, yes! The one I thought of was named "Egoiste" but it was waaaaay out of my range, $50 and it was a Chanel. xp *dies* There were others: Bleu, Cool Water from Davidorf, Fahrenheit, Safari, etc. They gave me a sample from one named "Samsara". surprised heart I loved several of them: Fiji, Acqua di Gio, Dolce Vita... OMG. crying heart I cannot resist a stylish name. xd

Ashram> Over-sleeping = teh cool. gonk heart Not bathing= teh uncool. How can you ever forget that???? xd

Lang> Self-spoiling is good and addictive, though in my case it only happens once in a while, so no envying. whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:29 pm
HAPPY TWELVE GASOC!!

Memai>> Yes! I caused an apocalyptic sign to happen! biggrin

Spoon Man>> I have not been disappointed with anything I have seen of his. 3nodding

Deuxia>> Over sleeping is good indeed...but over sleeping too much is unhealthy. 3nodding Not bathing is incrediably uncool, especially for those around you if you stink. xp

How do you forget to bathe? Hmm...you wake up at 7:20 after a long night...turn the alarm to 7:45, wake up and get dressed and go directly to class, then go to work, then go to eat, remember that you have a deadline for something that day, go to library and do that, go back to dorm and remember that you need to clean the room, do so, realize its time for supper, grab things for night class, go to eat, go to class, exit class and grab books from room to do assignment for next day, do so, get back to dorm at 9:00 PM and remember that you haven't bathed all day. biggrin  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:35 pm
A Happy Twelve to Gasoc! xB

Deuxi~ That sounded like a fun day. x3

Memai~ Shiney picture! *0* And who pays that much money for a doll? O_o

Ashram~ Ew. xD I still dont get how you just forget to take a shower. Did you not feel the yuck consuming your body!? gonk *sounds like a germophobe*

Shiro~ Come back. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:19 am
HAPPY TWELVE GASOC! >w<

Koji >> Apparently people who want that gonk

Ashram >> Shush you >w<

Lang >> It's people keep thinking that money DOES grow on trees and shrubs biggrin  

Memai-kins

FLCLboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:09 am
eek ...I haven't been here in the longest of time... sweatdrop

Ashram >> As many times as I've seen Miyazaki's work, I can never find one single thing that I hate. Indeed, Nausicaa is a masterpiece, and a surprising one at that, being his first film, but I still believe that the best Miyazaki film ever made, is a three-way tie between Castle In the Sky, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away. 3nodding I have yet to see Grave of the Fireflies, but I've heard many a positive comment towards it. I'll have to check it out soon. And I'm wondering if any of you have seen Porco Rosso? And if you have, what do you think of it, for I hear that it was Miyazaki's most personal film..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:01 pm
hi everyone biggrin i got inet back , muhahahahaha twisted

and watching paint dry? >.> I think I should try that, but being me i would probably be touching the paint and getting painted until it is dry.

whee

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Valandal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:26 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
hi everyone biggrin i got inet back , muhahahahaha twisted

and watching paint dry? >.> I think I should try that, but being me i would probably be touching the paint and getting painted until it is dry.

whee

bet on the blue paint. it always dries faster than white *had to paint his room crying *
but yay and long long time no see for you and me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:49 pm
Ashram - I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're saying. I sleep DURING my morning classes. And I don't know what "studies" you speak of...

Lang - Ah, yes, of course.

ESC - We count months. Seems easier that way.

Deuxia - Darn right! xd

Ryuu - Congrats on regaining your internet access. 3nodding  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:30 pm
New Chapter is so goooodd~~ *dreamy content state* xd

Wow, I can't believe it's only been 4 chapters. I could've sworn I'd been reading forever. XD the wait makes it all the better too~ whee heart

^^ awesome job, AD~ your writing is amazing :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:36 pm
Nyome
New Chapter is so goooodd~~ *dreamy content state* xd

Wow, I can't believe it's only been 4 chapters. I could've sworn I'd been reading forever. XD the wait makes it all the better too~ whee heart

^^ awesome job, AD~ your writing is amazing :3

So far, IC2 is about 2/3 the length of all of IC1... sweatdrop This project will probably eat me alive.

You're silly. *poku* heart

Ok, this makes me laugh. I got this in my school email a week ago...
Security Alert

Date of Incident: Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Time of Incident: 2:46 a.m.

Incident Description: A female Case student and her friend, who were walking near East 21st and Euclid, were approached by four suspects who attempted to steal the friend's purse and assaulted them. The student and her friend were able to get away and boarded an RTA bus to University Circle, where they met a male Case student. The suspects, in their car, followed the three from the bus stop and again attempted to rob the friend of her purse on Bellflower Road, at which time the male student was assaulted. A Case Protective Services officer in the area spotted the suspect's vehicle, and followed it as the suspects left the area. A Case officer was on foot in the area and responded, attending to the students. The students called 911 and Case Protective Services to report the crime. The University Circle Police were called and apprehended the suspects at the Marathon gas station at Euclid Avenue by the RTA train tracks.

My god. A school full of supposedly brilliant people, and they won't stop wandering the streets of the city at 3 A.M... It's things like this that keep us from being Ivy League. stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:35 pm
GASOC is a year old!!! *rolls around in imaginary birthday cake*

Nausicaa is my all-time favorite of all Miyazaki's work. It must be the nature bug in me. Yes, AD, I will be at Tree camp for 9 weeks this summer. Internet only on the weekends. You will all miss me, and become horribly depressed at my absence! ( xd yeah right)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:36 pm
Koji>> Nine(excuse me while I butcher the German language with this maybe mispelled word)...I did not feels teh yuck on me body.

Memai>> I refuse biggrin heart

FLCL>> IT'S YOU! I did not know you were a member here. xd To answer your question...no, I have not seen Porco Rosso...yet...and I still need to see Grave of the Fire Flies.

AD>> Ashram's College Philosophies:
1. Class is not for sleeping, you can do that at home.
2. Studying is essential to success.
3. Studying is necessary given current classes.

These "studies" are quite nice! You should try them, especially when you have tests in classes coming up. Kind of...good if you want to pass with a good grade. whee

Sj>> How could we NOT be depressed by your departing? sad  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:41 pm
Sj - Be sure to check out the anniversary thread.

Tree camp!!! OMFG ONE! xd 9 weeks is a hideously long time... And yes, we WILL miss you. gonk

Ashram - I'm sorry, are you pulling rank? I sleep pretty much everywhere. If I decide to sleep in a place that's costing me a fortune in student loans, then I damn well will. And as far as studying goes, I've been on the Dean's Honor List for several semesters with minimal effort. If you're going to lecture someone, make sure they deserve it first.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:47 pm
AD>> Whose lecturing? Not I. biggrin You will notice the title being "Ashram's College Philosophies" not "Everyone's Should Be College Philosophies."

( stare Why am I in a pissy mood all of a sudden...grr...)

EDIT :: That's an...interesting happening you gave to us, AD. xd  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:08 am
Ashram >> I'll have word with J.C cool wink

AD >> The latest installment of IC2 is great >w< Write more ;o;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games