Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:32 am
Deuxia- Hee xd When I think of those names I always hear some frou-frou French woman saying it in my head. I guess it helps that a good amount of them are French names anyway, but I think they should all be pronounced in that way regardless xp

Ash- Nor would I expect anything less from Miyazaki, but I give things higher priority when friends specificaly recommend them biggrin

FLCL- Why if it isn't my BITTER RIVAL moving in on my fun again evil
But yeah, I really want to see Porco Rosco not only because it's Miyazaki but because it's about a plane flying pig whee I really should save up for that Ghibli boxset thing. Too many [Miyazaki] things to see @_@

AD- Yeah, it took me a tiny bit too long to figure that out X/  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:06 am
Valandal, of the Bunny mask - yay! nice to see you around! you think blue paint is faster? why would it be? does it have to do with something in the mix? o.0

AD, of the Minty hair - Thanks! crying have you ever been without internet for a while? So you know the pain I went thru crying well really, its not that i didnt miss it but I got to do so much other stuff around xD it was... rather productive.

Nyome, of the Cherry siggy - Wah! you already read IC! I must!!! read .. now!! gonk

SongJewel, of the Tree Camp - hey even if I barely talk to you directly, not seeing your avie popping up on a regular basis is a direct cause for depression, as so is any of the members not posting. wink

Ashram, of the Wah!!! - my university right now is on indefinite strike!!! I have no clue when will I finish gonk but if this keeps up, classes will end on june 6th! the horror!!! (courses on PR normally end on may 15th or so)

Memai, of the gothic loli style - ooo happy gaian birthday!!! even if its tomorrow sweatdrop

ESC, of the freaky sig - I heard frou frou you! wonder what frou frou means, is it some kind of woman >.>?

damn!! I had to refresh like 40 times to get to the preview reply page crying

rhonda, cluster, heather, ruth, www, xavier, lilith, gambino, maurice, yancey, jessie, russell, desiree, carmen, gustav, stacey, tyler, sylvia, mildred, michana, habu, rowan, lelu, lindsey, uriel, rose, edna, shania, mandy, violet, kimberly, serenity, and more servers are down right now, it is so weird. I have to refresh like 20 times to get a page crying . Cheers Gaia.

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

FLCLboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:40 am
Ashram >> IT'S ME!! Yes, I've been a member for sometime..it's just that I never bothered to come in here. Last I checked, before recently, I only posted like 3 times in here. Oh well, such is life...but in any case, I have more of a desire to see Grave of the Fireflies over Porco Rosso because I've heard that it was extremely depressing. As strange as it is, I love depressing movies. My love for EoE and Pink Floyd: The Wall clearly point that out. xp But I'd still see Porco Rosso, regardless.. 3nodding

Spoony >> Oh great. It's YOU... stare It seems that my BITTER RIVAL doesn't know when to give up. xd twisted But in any case, I have a desire to see that movie, too, among others. eek !! A Ghibli boxset is coming out?? WHERE did you hear of this?!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Memai>> J.C? I am left to wonder exactly who or what you mean by that. I wonder if it's the same J.C I'm thinking of. xd

Spoon Man>> Well then, I'm glad to be considered a friend! 3nodding Porco Rosso's preview that came with Nausicaa intrigued me. Although it is not really about a pig, but about a man who has seemingly developed or was born with a strange alteration of the face that makes him look like a pig. That's what the preview said, anyway. I guess I'll have to see the movie to make sure. *snaps fingers* Oh darn...

Ryuuhou>> xd "Ashram of the Wah!!"? Hmm...although I am a guitarist I am not particulary good with the Wah Pedal. We must now how you came about calling me that. biggrin

Your university is on strike?! Now that's odd...I can imagine that many, many students are not happy. (you being one of them gonk ) I'll keep you in my thoughts, I hope things get better for you quick!

FLCL>> Depressing movies can be encouraging, in a strange sort of way. Some theorists have speculated that some people who watch depressing movies do so to see a story where things are worse than what is going on in their own lives. It's an interesting idea...I have no idea if it is valid or not. Oh well...

BITTER RIVALRY between teh Spoon Man and teh FLCL!?! What will happen next... ninja (Bah! I want a BITTER RIVAL to stare )

AD>> I was in a very strange mood last night, if I angered or offended you in any way, I apologize.  

T H I N N

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:52 pm
Ashram_VII
Ryuuhou>> xd "Ashram of the Wah!!"? Hmm...although I am a guitarist I am not particulary good with the Wah Pedal. We must now how you came about calling me that. biggrin

Your university is on strike?! Now that's odd...I can imagine that many, many students are not happy. (you being one of them gonk ) I'll keep you in my thoughts, I hope things get better for you quick!

the wah, because when i was putting names to everyone, i didnt know what to put you, i guess i still need to know more about you sweatdrop

yes my uni is on an INDEFINITE STRIKE gonk so theres no clue when we are gonna have our classes back crying and its stupid because we are on strike because they raised the price per credit on all courses, and its only a stupid 10/20 dollar raise per credit.

i dont get how can we get pissed off about it if our price per credit is of only 25 dollars, i think its is just plain stupid. I just don't wanna loose this whole semester crying thanks for the best wishes, i hope this ends soon too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:44 pm
Memai - Yes, my lord and master! *types furiously*

ESC - xd !

Ryuu - Well, no, but when I'm without it for a few hours, I go a bit crazy. xd

Ashram - Meh, forget about it.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:22 pm
Ryoohoohow- Frou frou is a silly way of describing someone who is very showy or over the top in the way they dress in a fancy-pants sort of way :0)

FLCL- Well it's an import, a boxset of Miyazaki/Ghibli films that I believe has been around for quite a while. I've been hesitant to get it because 1) I'm not sure how the subtitles are, and I want good subtitles for something like a Miyazaki flick 2) Everywhere I've seen it it's like sixty bucks.
Though someone who I was talking to lately vouched for it's quality, and just today someone else pointed me in the direction of this site who seems to have a cheap copy(/version?) So those two reasons don't seem to be in my way anymore. Website man has a copy and I'm going to borrow it from him Monday and see if I want purchase my own :3
...you b*****d evil

Ash- Pig-man, pig-like-type-man, same thing domokun He flies a plane, whoosh!!
And to become BITTER RIVALS with someone you would first have to have known the person for many years (preferabley since childhood) and have grown quite close. Then one of you would have to horribley offend the other in such a way that would take all that positive energy in your relationship and make it bad thus causing an uncrossable rift in your friendship kissing his girlfriend, soiling his leather car seats, shooting his grandmother. Something creative. It doesn't matter much because naturally you two will never remember the reason for your BITTER RIVALRY anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:45 pm
AD>> I'll be fine, I just wanted to make sure that you were as well. 3nodding

Spoon Man>> As always, you describe things in a way that just makes the Ashram smile with hideous delight. Heh heh...shooting his grandmother...I got to hand it to you, you know how to make things...silly. biggrin

Speaking of silly...our cinema class watched a Charlie Chaplin film last class period.

I laughed...
Very hard biggrin

Weekend Plans: Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper
xp  

T H I N N

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:14 am
Happy Gaian Birthday to me ;3;

Ashram >> I think we all know who J. Christ is right about now xd I know that guy so well...we're like hommies! I'll have him have a word with the Big Man up there about the 'world is ending' business wink It's all part of keeping the stocks good and healty xd *rambles corporate nonsense*

AD >> *takes whip out* twisted

Ryuu >> whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:36 am
ESC - That site's awesome! o.O The Blind Swordsman was on the first page! <3 Have you seen Ricki-Oh, by any chance?

Memai - gonk ! crying  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:54 am
My poor pet xd

(Is it just me, or were you spying on me and Ryuu? When we mentioned about Cleveland in our conversation over MSN, AyDee magically signed in xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:23 am
I signed on because that's when I woke up... xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:49 am
xd Ryuu was semi-embarrased about the whole thing xd

mrgreen plus I managed to get out of him something in regards to cleveland, ohio, boston and chicago...but he didn't tell me the correlation between these =/

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:20 am
Memai>> I thought that's who you were talking about, I just wasn't 100% sure. J.C is your hommie and J.C is my hommie as well. cool (he's EVERYONE'S hommie! ... As long as they except him biggrin )

MSN...I keep forgetting that I have it. gonk  

T H I N N

FLCLboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:37 pm
Spoony >> Ahh! Very interesting find, Spoons! I'll have to take a further look at this website...*takes off his glove, and SMACKS him in the face with it*...you cretin!! evil  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games