Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:24 pm
ESKU - So frou frou is fancyish?

Memai - I had not told AD where did I come about with the cleveland bizz.

shiro - you die tonight, smartpants. stressed

and so what if i don't know which one's are states and which one's are cities, why should I care anyways, I don't live in US. And as long as AD has a laugh I can't care less

you die tonight, smartpants.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:08 pm
Ryuu - OMGWTF? Are those all servers or did you make half those up? xd

*sigh* dammit, I've been enticed into running another auction.  

Songjewel

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:44 pm
Songjewel
Ryuu - OMGWTF? Are those all servers or did you make half those up? xd

*sigh* dammit, I've been enticed into running another auction.

I copy pasted each name is it wouldnt work. thats how many times i tried LOL without counting times names would repeat.

Good luck on your next auction too then!!! I hope you do well, you make some beautiful art smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:31 pm
Ryuu....even IF in the eventuality that I die tonight, know this: it's "smartypants" not "smartpants" sweatdrop

as for SJ, I know you can go higher than the current! ^__^ I know so! biggrin

and so you know Ryuu... I don't know ALL of the state's cities either... though I DO know of a few, but that'd be it. honest. sweatdrop  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:05 pm
Ash- I try biggrin And I loves my Charlie Chaplen 3nodding heart I can't but help always think about this story someone told me about him. Hitler used to be a big Charlie Chaplin fan and when Chaplin came out came out with the movie A Great Dictator which is a spoof on Nazi Germany where Chaplin played a Hitler-esque character, it hurt Hitler's feelings.
I always crack up when I think about it, I just imagine Hitler all excited and sitting down to watch that movie then going "...awwww *looks down*" Poor guy xd

AD- Yeah it's a really cool site, they're a lot cheaper than most places I've seen and I'm told they don't charge shipping @_@
I haven't seen Ricki-Oh, but it was actually recommended to me several weeks ago by my friend who works in a video store (who lets me rent free movies heart ), but I haven't been there in a while... a little too long now that I think about it, maybe I'll pop by tonight x3
Did you like it? I forgot what it's about.

Roohoo- Excessively fancyish xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:33 pm
Shiro - Leave Ryuu alone! If I were asked to point out Puerto Rico on a map, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Ryuu - I wasn't really laughing AT you. You know that, right?

ESC - YES! OMFG! It's hilarious. If you can appreciate a movie that makes fun of all pointlessly bloody japanese films, then you'll love it. It's especially good to watch with like-minded friends.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:48 pm
Sj>> Good luck with your auction, may you a septillion and a half gold with excessive interest. whee

Spoon Man>> xd That is like...so hilarious. Heh heh...poor Hitler, sobbing after the movie and sucking his thumb...I love it. twisted

I was glad I finally got to SEE a Charlie Chaplin film! xd For some reason, they are hard to find where I live. xp

AD and Spoon Man>> Two friends and I used to go to Blockbuster every now and then and rent out a random foreign films. (usually martial art ones xd ) We'd watch them and either have a ton of good laughs or just enjoy them.

One of my personal favorite moments is when we were watching "Legend of Red Dragon" (Jet Li heart ) when we saw the villain come rolling into a building with a rather...strange vehicle and my rather witty friend exclaimed, "Look out! It's the wheel chair bat mobile!" (or something like that)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:07 pm
AD - hey! if I were asked to point out cleveland I'd prolly end up pointing at michigan for all I know! gonk  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:41 pm
Shiro>> eek Could it be? Is it possible?! Shiro's getting MARRIED?!?!

Whose the lucky person, if I may ask?

I took notice of your sig, and all I have to say is --\/

CONGRATULATIONS!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:50 pm
Ashram_VII
Shiro>> eek Could it be? Is it possible?! Shiro's getting MARRIED?!?!

Whose the lucky person, if I may ask?

I took notice of your sig, and all I have to say is --\/

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yeah. yeah he is. And I had to hear it from the other party! That's right, Shiro's bride-to-be told me first. And he calls himself my friend. xd  

Songjewel

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:52 pm
xd its because I'm special and I know it *clings to SJ's head* <3333  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:03 pm
jenna_chan
xd its because I'm special and I know it *clings to SJ's head* <3333

surprised Well then, as I have congratulated Shiro, let congratulate you as well. 3nodding

Call me Ashram, by the way, pleased to meet you. whee  

T H I N N

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:09 pm
^^ Nice to meet you too Ashram XD; I used to be here all the time o.o; but now I don't know why i'm like...randomly forgetting to come back ._. but I'm reviving myself in the guild o.O; XD;;;; or something ><;; but yeah

o.o I'm Jenna XD; and I'm normally blonde....but yeah ><; whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:27 pm
o.o;;; err.... right ^^; thanks alot Ash! ^__^

Hey! gonk you can't blame me for the fact that your connection is always dropping out lik,e it does, Sj! crying and besides, she is YOUR friend too, right? so all is well... i bet it's just the shock that it's her and me that got you this way xp

and Jenna's just special alright! xd *clings onto jenna's head which is clinging to Sj's head*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:39 pm
._. special ed perhaps..but we won't go there x.x *yawns and curls up on Shiro's head* besides..you're the special one here XD;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games