Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm
Chen Ren-Yi
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi

I was checking out your RPC and saw that, she could be a good partner for my meister, Fujisaki as soon as she get approved but someone else got to you instead.
Oh I'm sorry^_^' Our characters can be friends though Fujisaki seems interesting^_^

I don't mind though. Why must the good characters get taken?! cat_crying

Aww thank you for the compliment^_^ I like your character he seems pretty chill smile anyway Kiki is being attacked at the front door with her friend, Yori, if you'd like to join in smile

Is it too late to come in?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:57 pm
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi

I was checking out your RPC and saw that, she could be a good partner for my meister, Fujisaki as soon as she get approved but someone else got to you instead.
Oh I'm sorry^_^' Our characters can be friends though Fujisaki seems interesting^_^

Aww thank you for the compliment^_^ I like your character he seems pretty chill smile anyway Kiki is being attacked at the front door with her friend, Yori, if you'd like to join in smile

Nope, not at all ^_^  

Yandere Hime

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm
Chen Ren-Yi
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi
IVIisty
Chen Ren-Yi

Nope, not at all ^_^

Sweet. Oh man.. I hate making post layout ><.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:06 pm
sabrewolf123

did you quote me XD  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:09 pm
King of Relms
sabrewolf123

did you quote me XD

Yeah, but not really on purpose. blaugh I was editing Kitty's post for grammar since I had some free time and it was killing me, plus added her image in since you're supposed to have one on your posts. If I edit someone's post, it shows me as quoting whoever they quoted. I found this out a little while ago sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
sabrewolf123

did you quote me XD

Yeah, but not really on purpose. I was editing Kitty's post for grammar since I had some free time and it was killing me, plus added her image in since you're supposed to have one on your posts. If I edit someone's post, it shows me as quoting whoever they quoted. I found this out a little while ago sweatdrop

aaa i was just curious lol alright..i thought you wanted to sen chilia a note or something by posting but deleted it but ya alright XD  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 pm
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
sabrewolf123

did you quote me XD

Yeah, but not really on purpose. I was editing Kitty's post for grammar since I had some free time and it was killing me, plus added her image in since you're supposed to have one on your posts. If I edit someone's post, it shows me as quoting whoever they quoted. I found this out a little while ago sweatdrop

aaa i was just curious lol alright..i thought you wanted to sen chilia a note or something by posting but deleted it but ya alright XD

Yeah. If you get a quote from me and it leads to someone else's post, that means I edited it. 99.999% of the time for grammar and/or spelling. I do that sometimes when I'm bored 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 pm
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
sabrewolf123

did you quote me XD

Yeah. If you get a quote from me and it leads to someone else's post, that means I edited it. 99.999% of the time for grammar and/or spelling. I do that sometimes when I'm bored 3nodding

hmm i would post omewhere near your chars since your bored...but..none of chars can be availible..except lily..who...well is just passed out in tournament XD

if i coud id get rid of your bordom  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
sabrewolf123

did you quote me XD

hmm i would post omewhere near your chars since your bored...but..none of chars can be availible..except lily..who...well is just passed out in tournament XD

It's cool. razz (btw see if you can spot which one of your three posts I edited on the last page)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 pm
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123

It's cool. razz (btw see if you can spot which one of your three posts I edited on the last page)

...i dont know XD they all probably need to be fixed XD  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 pm
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123

Your spelling and grammar are good. But you never capitalize your "I"s!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123

lol im used to auto correct CAP XD  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123

Just be careful with the auto-correct. It can lead to things like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123
King of Relms
Sabrewolf123

Just be careful with the auto-correct. It can lead to things like this:

lol most of tgose are by voice text..which is retarded XD

but yea dont worry..i had my comp to shere it could just captialize words meant to be and not correct words  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:08 pm
In honor of shark week, here's some shark related pics:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

You're welcome  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games