Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:12 am
gotta make dat dosh!! and i hear ya chickens bout all we eat too lol. i am glad to have so much produce finally tho. i figure we're gonna have to freeze some of it. cuz i be damned i'm letting it go bad.. man i had 2 hours to do dailies on 4 toons b4 11am reset. and made it with 2 min to go lets gooooo!

i gotta go walk do some chores then do em all again for today's lol... i can stop.... anytime..... yep eek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:24 am
Quick check in to reset poll

Been patchy again ik, really close relative got taken in hospital, not a lot of free time atm.

Hope everyone is good and well! heart  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:43 pm
oh gosh hope your relative is getting taken good care of. you'll be in my thoughts.

just taking it easy today. getting late started cuz i wanted to rest so not a bad thing. catching up last episode of rings of power that came out yesterday. so good. have a good day all! heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:10 pm
bump  

Beatwix Tezerra

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:42 pm
howdy beatwix! cool name!

morning all! bout to go hit the catwalk and see what the wheel gives us! lets gooo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:46 am
She's slightly better now but not awake yet unfortunately, gonna keep visiting til it happens.
People keep saying she's in the best hands so I gotta believe it and hope.

New catwalk theme sounds fun and I gotta day off tomorrow so I can mess around with my avi while I am at home User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:36 pm
Ya i'm loving this theme! got all my game chores done b4 dark.. lol woo! imma go walking clean up around house shower and watch spooky play thrus. finished mouthwash. bizarre. but cool i reckon.

watching the remade until dawn atm cuz insym had played thru it. always enjoyed those games.. watching em anyway. hope you have a nice evening aaron. happy sunday all!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:41 am
Popping by to say hello. I really wish I could see guild posts in the 'My Posts' page because it helps me remember what threads I was participating in sweatdrop  

Centurionix

Skilled Gaian

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:11 pm
Howdy do centurionix! and ya that'd be a handy feature. i just tend to go to guild front page and checkout w/e is listed on the top right topics that have been posted on recently if that helps!

howdy all! made a big a** veggie chicken roast its in oven for couple more hours. froze buncha produce so it keeps. redid my drawers in bedroom to sort clothes better. just now getting to work on teh games. happy monday!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:44 pm
Things are looking up now, it's my gma she wound up in the hospital in the ward needing surgery.
It's been done now and things were really rough for a few days but she's finally recovering User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Centurionix! I really wish they would add that as a feature it would make navigating guilds way easier.
The admins don't really seem to pay any attention to guilds anymore sweatdrop

Ayooo Rydia veggie chicken roast sounds goooood, especially as things are getting cold now.
I whipped out the thick cable sweater for the first time this year User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:41 pm
Oh i'm so glad to hear your grandma is recovering aaron!

i slept in today then worked on animal crossing. its an ordeal hauling out the halloween and packing away the mushroom island theme. but i enjoy being able to decorate to reckless abandon each holiday and season on there. cheaper than doing so irl. we are definitely nearing sweater weather. i even put the space heater in my room tonite as i was a little chilly last nite. we still have 2 hot days this weekend but after that. i could haul the ac out of the window anytime after the weekend.. reluctant tho. every year soon as i take it out the window we get a heat wave end of october.

loving hairy potter books on audible. its bout to get pretty dark tho. we're partway thru order of the phoenix. eek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:40 am
florida ppl stay safe if any of ya'll are from there! and anyone who was hit hard by the last hurricane my heart goes out to you. my florida folks most did ok had a cousin that their mobile home everything in it just about was a loss. the nc folks are ok but their town is recked they hear helicopters daily one bringing supplies to help, one searching for ppl who didn't make it. baffles me how one night of a storm changes ppls lives forever. i've managed to not watch the active live feeds of the last few hurricanes but this one concerns me enough for my florida fam i'm watching feeds this time. they've went a little bit north and not in the main evacuation zone and in a fortified home but they're gonna be in for a ride anyway.

no problem at all if the dumb hurricane just poofs away and fizzles out and all the worry was for nothing. that'd be great. but doesn't look like it. very thankful to be where i am today. weird seeing beautiful sunny blue skies out today in wv and mild wind. feels guilty having such a nice day. altho i was hearing helicopters for a couple hours this morning passing over. we have a hospital nearby but that woudlnt acct for all these. they're going to help i'm sure as we have military airfield not far off that train here painting digital marks on our big water dam to practice drills. hearts with them too. be thankful if you're having a boring day and nite tonite. i am. heart

i'm gonna get into my games now tho cuz i've done the necessary things and try to just enjoy my day. loving the harry potter cosplays and so cool that that's a theme during my harry potter reading. i might make another b4 the weeks over. no rule saying we cant have more avi's in the collage even if just one prize per person! be well ya'll! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:42 pm
Bump... It's been a busyweek. My latest artwork is almost finished. But when I think about the hurricanes I get nervous. My cousin drove across four states to try evacuating my grandparents, but they refuse to leave their Florida abode. While my grandma is really tough and this isn't the first major storm she's sat through, I can't help worrying conditions will get worse for them. We count ourselves lucky to be so far from it, and if my cat sleeps peacefully through everything then I should too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:50 am
well the crazy cousin who camped out in his pickup and made it thru the night altho he's close to teh coast. his house flooded out again and a tree fell right next to it. lucky he's ok. the freakin nut. he just wont let the house sit alone for fear of looters. but he's ok today. said it just rinsed everything off because this time it was fresh water that flooded not sea water like off helena so he said wasn't as bad for him and in fact having the sea water washed off might help.

havent heard from the other folks camped out further north but i expect they're ok just out of power. hurricane season can kindly eff off and make way for halloween and the rest of the holiday seasons. much better.

morning and happy thursday ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:39 pm
Heyyy peeeps

The cold is really starting to hit I am now pulling out giant woolen ponchos to go outside xp
Aww Animal Crossing man, I wish I had my 3ds up here so I could do that with New Leaf, that one is the jewel in the crown of the series imo

I hope people have stayed safe as possible over in the states, the people I follow in that area made it out relatively ok (material loss notwithstanding).
Glad your cousin made it ok Rydia! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Scary to see, saw so many of the livestreams, glad people were prepared as they were.
I hope your grandparents are all ok and safe Magarah heart

Stuck working a looot atm, finish at lunchtimeish on Sat hoping to finally catch up doing those catwalk pics User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff