Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 pm
Alexis D
DeirdreTonbo
Ooo FUN. Once more. I wish I knew more languages. Okay, Saria, I'm sure this is already well known, but I'm under the impression you and aena either live close to or with each other...? sweatdrop
Yeah.. They've spoken of separate apartments. So they're either siblings or

^_^ Oh, ******** no, cherie. Neither. Just friends. Long time friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:14 pm
Well that's cleared up. I've been wondering about that for a while.

I got a raise.
It's going to cost me $600 to fix the hit and run dent on my car. 0.0!
Liz and I broke up.
I aced my last Stat test. And Anatomy. And AP Art History. And psychology. -feels so smart- xD
I'm leaving in about an hour to go to my favorite observatory to look at Venus and Mars.
The end.  

Ia Petite Mort

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:22 pm
Alexis D
Well that's cleared up. I've been wondering about that for a while.

I got a raise.
It's going to cost me $600 to fix the hit and run dent on my car. 0.0!
Liz and I broke up.
I aced my last Stat test. And Anatomy. And AP Art History. And psychology. -feels so smart- xD
I'm leaving in about an hour to go to my favorite observatory to look at Venus and Mars.
The end.

What... the... hell? What happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:32 pm
Okay, well. This past weekend, she has graciously stayed at my house, by my side, and attended to my every need. In fact, she only left me for 30 minutes when she went home for clothes and stuff after taking me home from the hospital on Saturday. Anyway, last night, (after she logged onto Gaia at around 3am, I haven't read what she has posted yet..) she came to bed. I wasn't asleep, I was kinda hurting. We got into an argument...all night..about me not telling her what's wrong with me. Neither of us slept, we just kept arguing until it was time to go to school. It got heated in the car, cos I was cranky and hurting and in a bad mood, and I'd just found out about the price for the car..blah blah, things were just piling up and I told her, "You know, I can't handle this right now. I can't handle you." At this point she scoffs and says, "You're right" and then I realized my mistake. "Liz--" She cuts me off. "******** you" and that's the last thing she said to me. While I'm out tonight, she's coming by to pick up her things. It hasn't really sunk in yet. I'm hoping she'll call.  

Ia Petite Mort

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:37 pm
Oh.

Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:15 pm
"Oh my! crying I'm so sorry, Lexi. I'm crossing my fingers that this is just a misunderstanding and can be fixed."  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:05 pm
Thanks ladies. But I've been thinking about it. I think the break up is welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:31 pm
Alexis D
Thanks ladies. But I've been thinking about it. I think the break up is welcome.

"But you seemed so happy. crying "  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:40 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

I was, no doubt. I'm still completely crazy about her, but things are a lot less complicated now. Which is good 3nodding well..good for me, at least. I just hate that she got hurt. I got home and everything was gone..replaced by the teddy bear I gave her. I cried a little bit. cry But that's to be expected. All is well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:42 pm
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

I was, no doubt. I'm still completely crazy about her, but things are a lot less complicated now. Which is good 3nodding well..good for me, at least. I just hate that she got hurt. I got home and everything was gone..replaced by the teddy bear I gave her. I cried a little bit. cry But that's to be expected. All is well 3nodding

"Wow, that's pretty thorough.......... want a hug?"  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:45 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

Yeah, su-- -sees the avi- whoa... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:46 pm
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

redface  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:51 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

redface
Your avi makes me happy. I adore it. -hugs- biggrin That was a good "whoa... eek " Teh sexeh Saria with a sexeh avi just renders me speechless. -shrugs- biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:54 pm
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

redface
Your avi makes me happy. I adore it. -hugs- biggrin That was a good "whoa... eek " Teh sexeh Saria with a sexeh avi just renders me speechless. -shrugs- biggrin

*giggles* "Now I'm speechless, too." *hugs back, squeezing and rubbing a little* wink  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:57 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Saria Mithril
Alexis D

redface

*giggles* "Now I'm speechless, too." *hugs back, squeezing and rubbing a little* wink
eek How very..unSaria...  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games