Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:31 am
I suppose I shold dress up for those weddings.

I'm a Quilava, w00t fire play for me.

Lang - Have you read the Mai HiME manga? Just wondering.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:43 am
Nyo> Break?? When? @_@ It seems I missed what you wrote... *huggles* Take good care, dear.

Shiro> A PM? I'll send you one as soon as I'm at my desk again. *sigh* Silly you. heart *huggles*

Memai & Shiro> Me? A Goldeen? But they are so... useless... neutral I think I'd rather be a wobuffet. xd !!!! Useless but they can surprise you. LOL!!

Hoshi> Everytime I hear something about Gwne Stefani, I think if you. whee

AD> Thanks for the tips for the psychology test!!! I just finished it and I think I did well. biggrin

Lang> *random hug* I missed this.  

Deuxia Devonair

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:14 am
... Wtf, the forum got all... normalized and now I'm scared. neutral

K, Fomg! Hoshi = backish?! heart heart
(Yeah, I've read some of the manga, but it kinda sucks massive behind. Y_Y )

Bleh. I need to stop being busy. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:27 am
Seth - gonk thank you!!!! .... and omFG! O_O ... Pepper...looks quite.... erhm... stunning? redface xd ;;;;;

Memai - Spinda = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

though I thought a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. would befit you better XD;;;;;

Deuxia - have you gotten to your desk yet? o.o;

and Goldeen's much better than Magikarp! XD *that is, until Magikarp evolves into a Gyarados .... OMFG! s...s...s-Seizure is a Gyarados in training! eek *

Langley - Yeah... I even felt kinda naked and exposed when I didn't see the guildy-like banner on top of the thread. gonk crying

and i would've dragged you out of your busyness...but the Lead Facial treatments kinda sting, so ... *shrugs* sweatdrop  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:10 pm
Random catch up post

Memai>> Really? Very well then, just let me know when and where. 3nodding

Deuxia>> We're all guilty of that some time or another, so don't beat yourself up too much over it, lest you end up like me on various occasions. xp (which is not a good thing)

Lang>> Yes you do need to stop being busy! *scold scold* biggrin

Hoshi>> Welcome back!

Iyou>> Welcome back as well, good luck on your test. 3nodding

ninja Pokemon? ninja

One ounce of pain and suffering has been lifted off my back. My orchestration project is meer pencil strokes away from completion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:04 pm
Memai~ Memai=dizzy, and I mean, just look at it! D: Its so cute. xD You can be a Pikachu if you want, too. :3

Deuxi~ But, Goldeen was one of my favorite pokemon. ;_; xD

Shiro~ Hah hah, done. xD Cubone=ESC, and Nyome is a Jigglypuff. xD My Seizure just evolved. :0 xd

Ashram~ Yes, Pokemon. You know you love it. ninja  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:44 pm
Koji >> LOL, now I see why! Though Memai can mean sleepy (the one I'm using), disoriented or confused xd

Though no offence, I personally think Pokemon < Digimon heart

Ashram >> The wedding's gonna be held here in GASOC, on May 7th (if you can make it).

Shiro >> True xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:50 pm
Koji>> It's hard to love something I've never played. xd

Memai>> I should be able to make it, I'll let you know if I can't. (it's on the Saturday I get home, so my family and I might do something)

House of Flying Daggers = Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful movie  

T H I N N

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:04 pm
Lateyness

AD- Ricky-Oh indeed turned out to be greatness whee It reminds me of something called 'Mr. Vampire', you might like it if you had fun with Ricky-Oh.

Roohoo- I'm glad you liked them 3nodding And yeah, my nicks seem to make funny acronyms domokun

Shiro + Koji- Cubone eh? xd Man I remember when I was pokemonhead, and still damn proud! biggrin

Memai- DM>PM? 0: Thems fightin' words  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:54 pm
Memai~ Yar, well, my Spinda is sleepy, disoriented, AND confused. >_>;

I like both of them, they both rock in their own special ways. :3

Ashram~ Buy PokemonBlue. NOW. Its beautiful. ;3;

ESC~ Be proud! Cubone0bone! D: *Does Nazi thing, only with a bone*

Omfg, the worlds going to end. Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie are NO LONGER FRIENDS.

... gonk

*breakdown*  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:00 pm
Koji>> Doing so would be useless because I lack the means of playing the game. xd And if you expect me to buy said means...well...my budget does not allow that at the moment. (in other words, I need to save money and not spend! gonk )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:25 pm
Ashram~ Game: Practically free. GB Color: Steal from a child while it just happens to stop breathing. ninja  

Chibi Koji

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:14 am
Shiro> Ermm... thanks. x3 Nyehehehe

Heh... Pokemon... @o@;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:43 am
Seth is AD

User Image
Guild forums AD last to post in hangout

User Image
Inside the thread Seth is the last to post.

Thus Seth is AD

Edit: OMG now I'm AD.
User Image

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:18 pm
Hoshi> x3 Yeah I was looking at that. O_O AD is in our heads!! Or... are we in AD's head?

o_o;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games