Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7558 7559 7560 7561 7562 7563 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 pm
I was considering buying it. But the problems they've been having, and the lack of support has made me go "meh", and I'll keep playing WoW till SW:TOR comes out next year.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:34 pm
i'll buy it when it's on ps3. i don't mind the wait.  

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Buxom Bandit

Greedy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 pm
So sparkly~~~ 3nodding

*jumps on Ecks* I can has piggy-back ride? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 pm
Screw this. I tried the torrent option, but even then it didn't work correctly.

I'mma either wait for a new download or Sept 22. But at this rate, I don't even know if I want to buy it with this many problems.  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 pm
sure, mind the freezing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Well, I was partially considering doing a Levi Let's Play for shits and giggles - but after the opening cutscenes / boss battle and the following instanced area it dumps you into to introduce you to the tavern, there is absolutely no indication of what you should do next. I thought maybe I was just missing something, and checked the journal as well, but as far as I can tell there's no obvious next step - no indication of who to talk to, where to go, or how to even so much as pick up a new mission.

Hell, I went to the Pugilist Guild (since my character is a pugilist) and all they told me about was how they're basically con artists.

I am disappoint.

I get that they're pretty old-school with their presentation. But they seem to be lacking the very basics of how to work an MMO - but maybe that's what people are expecting, too.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Buxom Bandit

Greedy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:33 pm
Uberwulf X
sure, mind the freezing.

It's okay. I got layers to protect me. XD

I love this Empress set. >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 am
New PC successfully built.

I couldn't have done it without Rash and his generous loan. Now he can be in the WHERE'S MY MONEY, STEVE club.  

Silver Alexander

Anxious Seeker

Fengrading

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 am
Why aren't you coming to California, Steve?

I know DEE is going to be there, but even I'm still going.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 am
Argh. Screw this. So I updated my graphics driver to see if it would fix that crash with FFXIV. It didn't. And now when I get to the main in game screen and click start, it starts loading, and crashes.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 am
I don't think you're missing much.

I went outside the city and punched a weasel to death before making it to the camp that the NPC told me to go to.

Now I have to run back to the NPC that sent me out there to begin with, but only after I've "had my fill of adventure." Except nobody at the camp seems to give me a quest, so I have nowhere else to go.

It seems very counter-intuitive.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 am
Lol. Yeah, starting to sound like they spent all their time and money on making it look pretty and nothing on support and quests and what not.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

Essemecks

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 am
No one seems to give out quests except for the guys at the Adventurer's Guild. So once you complete your quests, head back. And once you've completed 8 quests, wait 48 hours before you can do any more. Because SquEnix made a game that they didn't actually want you to play.

Also, all vacation days for next week, GET! I'm all set to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 am
Seems like Square-Enix has taken a "Let's Take Everything We Did Right With Our Previous Games And Do the Complete Opposite But Make It Really Really Pretty" policy, from the sounds of all this.  

Darshendros the Eternal

Malevolent Sex Symbol

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:55 am
Lets face it, Square Enix went bankrupt, or as close as it can be, by doing the right things, pulled seven out of their arses by the skins of their collective teeth, and have just been reaping the benifits of air-headed blonds and eccentric and yes, sometimes spastic decisions that earn them ******** tons of cash but is low on the plot context.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7558 7559 7560 7561 7562 7563 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games