Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tulokyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:09 pm
*waves* I just wanted to say hi, 'cause I'm new to the guild. Don't really know how introductions go around here, so I'm just going to leave it at that for now. >_>;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:54 pm
AD~ I know, isnt it gross? D: The guys can wear those, too. xD; I want a pair. ;__;

Tulokyn~ Hello! x3 Welcome to GASOC. ^w^

Oni bought me a kilt. heart  

Chibi Koji

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:23 pm
tulokyn
*waves* I just wanted to say hi, 'cause I'm new to the guild. Don't really know how introductions go around here, so I'm just going to leave it at that for now. >_>;

Well welcome to GASOC! I know you'll like it here ^_^ there's lots of interesting and weird people here smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:26 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
I just read stuffs:

Shiro & Jenna: Congrats

Ryuu: Akahoshi: Means Red Star, meaning behind it, red is one of my favorite colors, and stars are cool; Saisei Hoshi: Means Reborn Star, meaning behind it I feel reborn.

Who every brought up computer names: My main PC is call "Oh ********> because that normal what I say when I use it. My DOS machine is called "OMFGWTF" because I never know what it's doing. And my new PC is called "Precious" because it runs Linux and it never lets me down. And once I get my Mac Mini I'll call it "SEXY" because it just is. I have lots of computers. ^__^

AD, Deuxia & Koji - Thanks for the welcome back. heart

I was going to reply to other stuff but I can't remember what it was I wanted to reply to.

OMGWTF is good to see you again ^_^ lol i wish I has as many compies crying they are so much fun.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:56 pm
Ashram - I've always thought that most items should be wearable by both genders. The only issue is the fact that a good portion of the clothing comes with gender-appropriate body parts. I just want arm wraps, damn it! GONK!

tulokyn - Hi! Welcome to GASOC! We don't really have a structure for formal introductions. xd

Koji - What's gross is the fact that I'm seriously considering buying them. o.O

Akahoshi - Have you seen the Star Wars Episode III commericals? There's a part where they say "evil Sith Lord" and I SWEAR it sounds like "Sizz-lorr." As an Invader Zim fan, I thought you might have laughed at that, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:18 pm
AD - I think those hair-cloth-tie-thingies would look really good on you ^_^

not sexy kinda good! just umm.. ugh whatever...

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:26 pm
Iyou is attempting to reinhabit the GASOC. By force, if necessary! ninja

What's this sloganizer everyone's talking about?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:27 pm
AD~ You should totally buy them, they'd be so cool. :0 And dont they have the Mami Hands, that are kind of like hand wraps?

Iyou~ Hiya. x3 The Sloganizer is the thinger in Seth's siggy. Its fun to play with. xD;

'bout Invader Zim~ A friend of mine met the man who created Invader Zim. They said he was an a**. ):  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:28 pm
Iyou
Iyou is attempting to reinhabit the GASOC. By force, if necessary! ninja

What's this sloganizer everyone's talking about?

heart !

www.sloganizer.net xd

Koji - That's not the same AT ALL! gonk

Jhonen Vasquez? I'm not surprised; have you SEEN Invader Zim?! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:47 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Iyou

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:10 pm
AD - I never noticed that before, but now that you've mentioned it, it does sound like Sizz-lorr.

Vasquez is talented, but he is an a**.

No more collage for me until September. Now to get a job and play Maple Story my hands die. I really need the job though funds are running low and I like to eat over the summer. I think a movie place is hiring and the thought of free movies RAWKS. So hopefully I can get a job there.

Also for some reason I thought today was friday until just a little while ago.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:14 pm
Iyou - Up, up and away with Iyou! xd !

Akahoshi - I start laughing every time.

Good luck getting a job at the movie theater. My buddy's got a job at one of those and he's always taking posters and promotional s**t. Just recently he brought in a load of Van Helsing black wrist sweatbands (they're black with "Van Helsing" in white print). They're so terrible, they're awesome. The commuters at school like to wear them and use bad Transylvanian accents.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:17 am
tulokyn>> Whatever kind of introduction you care to make is suitable, at least that's how I see it. whee Welcome aboard 3nodding

AD>> Indeed it would be nice if most items were unisex, but like you said...most of the items have...*ahem* gender "appropriate" material. sweatdrop

Hmm...Arm wraps, eh? I'm surprised those aren't uni. gonk

Iyou>> eek You're back! Joygasm!!11!! biggrin

Hoshi>> Lucky...I've got one more week and then finals; but that's life, no?

One more semester after this one...spent teaching high schoolers...Yay! xp

Random Comment>> The Cowboy Bebop movie is excellent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:45 am
AD~ I know, Im sorry. D: Someday they'll have them, someday. :3

Of course I've seen Invader Zim. xD I saw a picture my friend took with him too. Id like to meet him, just to bug 'm. x3

Hoshi~ Good luck with that. ^ ^ Maples gets more fun for me every day. xD I finally got to lvl 26. @_@;

Ashram~ Have fun with finals. x3 I have some weird out of the blue testing week comming up as well. D: And, Cowboy Beebop is very cool. One of the few animes I watch anymore. D:

The new items are fun. heart  

Chibi Koji

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:33 am
tulokyn> -waves- I'd say that's was a good introduction~ :3

Ashram> Ahh... yes it was a good movie. I remember watching it sometime ago. x3

Random: I nearly fell out of my chair from the first bid I got in my auction. o_o Hurhur... I didn't expect it to go that high. TwT;;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games