Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:05 pm
"I don't know. I really don't want to find out..." She said, rubbing her collars, "Hopefully we're safe.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 pm
"it would seem so..btu you never know" he stretched abit  

Derian Ardor

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
She cocked her head to one side, she didn't understand what he was doing. She took his hand in both of hers, searching it, looking for what he was offering.

He gently toulk one of her hand and softly kissed the back of it, "thats what i was trying to do" he told her.
Fáelán shocked to say tthe least. This man actually kissed her hand.
Not knowing how to respond to that so she did the only thing she could think to.
Blush.

He let go of her hand and smiled at her, "nice to meet you too" he said amused by her blush.
She nodded and smiled at him softly, still blushing slightly at her hand, "You have no collar..."

"No Fáelán,No i dont" he said softl to her, and looked her up and down, "how come you have one?"
"So that the human that took me in would not have his ancestors taken into slavery..." She looked down at her feet, before adding sadly, "Now it is much harder for me to watch over them..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:14 am
squireman86
zingert12
squireman86
zingert12
"Well i doubt you would be able to dominate me." Angel said as she leaaned against a tree.
"Oh?" He grinned at this. Curious he watched her. "Do you think you could dominate me is the question..."

Angel lauged, "Boy you would have no power over me." Angel said as she grabbed onto a small branch and swung up to it.
He laughed outright. "You think so? Prove it," he challenged, watching her.

"It's only fair that i let you have the first hit samrt one." Angel said transforming into her wolf form and getting into a deffensive stance.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

Nagrom Hellion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:53 am
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Not knowing how to respond to that so she did the only thing she could think to.
Blush.

He let go of her hand and smiled at her, "nice to meet you too" he said amused by her blush.
She nodded and smiled at him softly, still blushing slightly at her hand, "You have no collar..."

He looked at her and said softly t her, "cn you explane that a little better"he said softly "and sit down standing is tireng"
"No Fáelán,No i dont" he said softl to her, and looked her up and down, "how come you have one?"
"So that the human that took me in would not have his ancestors taken into slavery..." She looked down at her feet, before adding sadly, "Now it is much harder for me to watch over them..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:13 pm
Ardor-Chaos
Breann smiled and nodded. "Not in this godforsaking forest." she agreed. "How long have you been in here?"  

wolf__girl

squireman86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:52 pm
zingert12
squireman86
zingert12
squireman86
zingert12
"Well i doubt you would be able to dominate me." Angel said as she leaaned against a tree.
"Oh?" He grinned at this. Curious he watched her. "Do you think you could dominate me is the question..."

Angel lauged, "Boy you would have no power over me." Angel said as she grabbed onto a small branch and swung up to it.
He laughed outright. "You think so? Prove it," he challenged, watching her.

"It's only fair that i let you have the first hit samrt one." Angel said transforming into her wolf form and getting into a deffensive stance.
he just chuckled and knelt on one knee, readying for an attack. "I... forgo that right."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:29 pm
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Blush.

"no, no i dont" he said softly to her, and then said "you do though..."  

Nagrom Hellion

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:17 pm
Angel let out a grunt, "Hit me with your best shot."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:22 pm
wolf__girl
Ardor-Chaos
Breann smiled and nodded. "Not in this godforsaking forest." she agreed. "How long have you been in here?"

"A week at most" he grinned proud o fit  

Derian Ardor

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:53 pm
Breann smiled in an impressed way. "I'd be about the same. But hey, time takes forever to go by in here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:57 pm
wolf__girl
Breann smiled in an impressed way. "I'd be about the same. But hey, time takes forever to go by in here."

"Very true but so far only thing anyone has doen to me is snap these collars on only thing, then i got away!" he grinned again  

Derian Ardor

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:10 pm
she smiled, very impressed. "My mother actually slipped these on me while I was sleeping. Then she brought me here, and left me." She said sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:31 am
Fox wandered out of the forest home he and Valentine shared. He came upon the area where slaves were running around with collars on. Thinking quickly he transformed himself into his red fox form. He ran forwards and stopped suddenly. He sat down and wrapped his tail around his legs. "Hmm." He looked at everyone before him and thought to himself about what to do next. He didn't really know what to do now. Perhaps one of them would approach him and he could strike up a converstation with them.  

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50

squireman86

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:13 am
zingert12
Angel let out a grunt, "Hit me with your best shot."
He dove forward, grabbing her leg and twisting so she fell.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff