Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of Eternal Flames

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm
Flames of Burning Hatred
The darkness in our hearts,
The false lives we live.

User Image

Maken

Maken looked at the collar, and chuckled softly to himself. "Kinky..." he said under his breath, as he put on the collar himself. "So, tell me... How long until I get out of this damn thing???" he asked her, not wanting to be in it. Maken sighed softly, as he felt his wrists still bleeding. "And when can I get this treated... I swear, those chains are probably filled with rust.." Maken pointed out to her, as he looked around at all the other slaves. Why did she pick him? It couldn't have been just that...

Those will all be removed,
As Death will show us the meaning.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 am
User Image

~Carmen and Aura~

Aura looked down at his wrists. Poor guy. She'd ignored that side comment till they got to the car and started on their way but just smirked. "The sooner we are out of here, the sooner you get that off and we get you settled and I can take care off your wrists," she said as though it were a simple answer. She wanted to tell him if he didn't try to fight the chains he wouldn't have had to worry about.

"It's about 12 hours to the house, but you should like it."

(let's go to my subforum from now on so we don't take up this forum much longer.)  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Cain stared up at the ceiling, back against the ground, arms folded and legs crossed at the shin leaning against the bars of his cage. The hem of his dark pants folded up a little exposing not just any kind of shoes but scoffed boots. Boots made for running, jumping, climbing, pretty much anything life threw at the wearer. Cain lifted a hand and scratched under the tall neck of his jacket like shirt at the collar around his neck. It was new to him, something being around his neck and he hated it, the way it felt like it was almost choking him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
Hotaruko walked up to a cage near the frount row, this being her first time leaving her home, she was slightly nevervous about her surroundings, she peired into the cage seeing a man "A-are you Cain?" she asked nervously looking at the man laying on the floor of the cage. "My... parents said they... b-bought you... for me... as protection?" She looked away slightly embarrassed, taking a step closer the the cage, she peired further into the cage. "he-hello?"

Tabby Catnap

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Bliase Ixu ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I am simply and nothing more than a slave
══════════════════════════════════

Blaise was pushed back into the shop accompanied by two women. She had been pushed to her knees as her arms were bound so tightly behind her back that she swore her arms had dislocated. They didn't stay long enough to explain her return in such a short amount of time. Yet, she stayed there, on her knees, blood crusted to the places where members of his colony had created in stirring her while she slept at the feet of the bloody corpse of her Master.

Her eye was blackened and a mark bit across her cheek bone. Her clothes had been cut to shreds by the knives of the women that had bound, gagged, and beat her in the cold sweat, looking into her dead Master's eyes. She looked into the death and struggled as they tore that bracelet he had given to her from her tender skin. It burnt like hell as though she had been branded with glowing white fire. Bruises splattered over her tender flesh through the holes and slashes in her clothes and her tail was singed and dead looking as it wrapped around her body. Her fight was gone, she just sat there, waiting for the owner.

{OOC: GalaxyCommander left the guild, so I am being sent back to the shop. I pmed him first.}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

Cain heard light footsteps coming his way, no one who works here, that he was certain about. He tilted his head back as he heard a soft voice speak; the first thing Cain saw was a pair of small feet. Cain looked up to the face of the girl who was speaking, examining her with his good eye. With an inaudible sigh he stopped scratching at the collar and stood up, the charms making a soft metal sound as they bumped together. “Yep, that’s my name,” Cain said still watching her. The girl’s eyes seemed familiar to him, but that’s where the feeling stopped. It took him a moment to remember, it was a long time since he’s seen the kid. A boy he roomed with once, but his hair was much darker than the girl that was standing in front of her.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Tabby Catnap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image Hotaruko looked at the man, for a long time, holding a key tightly in her hand, "I'm gonna let you out of the cage... i-is that okay?" she said, looking at him nervously, sliding the key into the cage lock and turing it slowly, unlocking the door, slowing opening it, "H-Hi! My name is Hotaruko!" she said, trying to smile to cover her slightly fear. Hotaruko pulled her hood over her head and looked down at her feet trying really hard to hide it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

Cain nodded at the girl’s question, glancing at the new comer that was brought in and left on the floor. He half wonders what circle of hell she was dragged through before ending up here but then again, it wasn’t his business. Once the door was open, and painfully slow in Cain’s opinion, he stepped out of the bared room. His height was average among the humans, in this form anyways. In his shadow form he was much taller, which was okay. After all it made Cain look more menacing, making his job as a bodyguard easier at times. He watched as the girl introduced herself, trying to smile and then pulled her hood down over her head. “No use trying to hide it,” Cain said, his voice even and almost bored sounding, “I can nearly smell the fear coming off you.”  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Tabby Catnap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image Hotaruko felt a shiver go down her spine from his comment, "I-I'm sorry... I... I've never left my home before..." she said slightly starting to tear up, keeping her head down and turning her back to him, "I... I promise... I promise I wont hurt you..." she said trying to sound tough, tears still running down her cheeks, wiping her tears away, "A-are you ready?" she asked, pointing twords the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Cain watched as Hotaruko seemed to shudder at his comment. And then the tears appeared in her eyes. Cain was always uncomfortable around tears, even when his own roomie back at the lab started it up. He never seemed to know what to do to get the water works to stop, but he always tried his best with the kid. “No use in making promises. The world is full of them and only a fraction are kept,” Cain said to Hotaruko as he lifted a hand and placed it on her hood and ruffled her hair without letting the hood slip. It seemed to cheer up his roommate when he did it, so why not her? Cain then headed for the door, opening it and taking a step out, squinting at the sunlight as he held the door open with his foot as he waited for his latest owner to follow out.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Tabby Catnap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageHotaruko tighened up slightly when Cain put his hand on her head, then slowly relaxed and slowly stopped crying. Hotaruko watched as Cain walked over to the entrance, Hotaruko ran to him, "thank you for holding the door" she said smiling happily, "mmmm, the Sun light is nice right?" she asked tilting her head back and eyes closed, her hood slipped back off her head, revealing her small cat like ears, "Sadly... were we are going... there isn't much sun...." she said sighing, "But there is something just a pretty there!!! ... Snow!" she said smiling at Cain, "We have a long trip though... but don't worry you we will be able to rest for a while before we get there!!" looking over at him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Cain shrugged at both her thanks and at the sunlight question. For most of his life, ‘sunlight’ was something the doctors talked about and for someone who was very used to a life underground sunlight was still something strange to him. Of course when he was being passed around he saw the sun, and even rain. Cain loved the rain, how gloomy the sky looked made it easier for him to stay out. He watched as Hotaruko leaned her head back, exposing small ears on the top of her head. It was odd how quickly she cheered up but much better than the tears. “Then let’s get going,” Cain said, letting the door shut behind Hotaruko.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Tabby Catnap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image Hotaruko started to walk around in a circle looking down both streets slightly confused..."umm... oopsy... I foregot the way to the dock" Blushes hard in embarrassment... "OH!! lets go that away!!! I smell fish that way!! So that means the Dock is that way!!" she said grinning happily, then trips, fallling to the ground, "ouchy..." laying there for a second with her butt in the air, exposing her shorter then normal cata tail, getting up really fast turing around to look at Cain, slight tearing up again, "You didn't see that!!" she yelled nervously, wiping the tears away really fast, "Boat!! Gotta go to the boat, the boat is at the Dock!" Hotaruko continued has she tried to keep her composure after the embarrassing fall, acting slightly childish. Hotaruko grabbed Cains hand and started to pull him with her as she tried to run, giggling the whole way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Cain watched as Hotaruko went in a circle, trying to find out just which way to go. He raised an eyebrow as she tripped over her own two feet and exposed her cat tail. ‘I was bought to protect her? It’s hard to protect someone from their self...’ Cain thought as Hotaruko got up and told him he didn’t see anything. He nodded, deciding not to argue with that, after all, he was only the slave now. Cain watched as she continued to act spastic? Childish? As she grabed his hand and began to lead the way she pointed to. He kept up with her easily, too easily in fact, and glanced down at their hands, his almost limp in Hotaruko’s grasp.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Ashlynn Reign ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Living in Blessed Hell

Ashlynn had watched little Blaise be dragged into the shop. It surprised her that she hadn't recognized her. She had caught a glance of another slave surprised by her appearance as well. The marks looked sharp and deep against what appeared to be tender flesh. There were places where gouges seemed to pierce through her and he eye was swollen nearly shut.

Even when she was punished by Cal, did he leave her in such a bad state. What hell had she gone through in less than a day. That man seemed mysterious, but he didn't look capable of inflicting so much without a good reason, even Blaise had trusted him somewhat. Soething was very bad.

She watched her body sit how she had been placed before the counter, they were going to terrify every slave radicle or new slave that took a step into the shop. Small puddles of blood pooled at her knees and she could see the burns, cuts, and bruises. Poor girl, she may have been a b***h, but she doubted she deserved this.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces