Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}

Back to Guilds

Play out the Seveth year of the Marauders your way. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Marauders, Hogwarts, magic, roleplay 

Reply Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}
General OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:04 pm
Ran For My Life

OMG DRUNKEN HUFFLEPUFFERS FOR THE WIN. Oh god I am going back and re-reading my post and I am just now realizing how horribly illiterate my posts are. xDDD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:38 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
Ran For My Life

OMG DRUNKEN HUFFLEPUFFERS FOR THE WIN. Oh god I am going back and re-reading my post and I am just now realizing how horribly illiterate my posts are. xDDD

I felt the same way xD

Dear god and it was only a year ago! Though I have this firm belief that I actually got worse...

But I still cracked up at the silliness. DOROTHY. Wait, if Amos is Dorothy and Alex is the scarecrow, does that mean Brian is the Tinman? xD  

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 pm
Ran For My Life
iiDumb_Brunette
Ran For My Life

I felt the same way xD

Dear god and it was only a year ago! Though I have this firm belief that I actually got worse...

But I still cracked up at the silliness. DOROTHY. Wait, if Amos is Dorothy and Alex is the scarecrow, does that mean Brian is the Tinman? xD

I KNOW RIGHT. Looking back i'm like: OMIGAWD I WAS SUCH A NOOB XD. Aww I am sure you haven't got worse, hun. <3 Don't worry.
LOOOOL OMG DOROTHY. Where's Toto? Either the tin man or the lion. Whatever he so pleases. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 pm
Guys I think we should timeskip. But I don't know where to. It's September in this RP and I want to get things moving along. Any idea where we should put the skip? ~  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 pm
Ritalin Bombs
Guys I think we should timeskip. But I don't know where to. It's September in this RP and I want to get things moving along. Any idea where we should put the skip? ~

ah...One month after our babies are done with detention? (because the boys got drunk and it's Mcgonagall. I mean c'mon lol )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 pm
Maybe in October in time for a Halloween party with lots of firewhisky, more drunk boys, and fun! A masquerade ball... I just have a huge obsessions with masquerades. XD  

xmoonlightblossomx

Fashionable Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm
xmoonlightblossomx
Maybe in October in time for a Halloween party with lots of firewhisky, more drunk boys, and fun! A masquerade ball... I just have a huge obsessions with masquerades. XD

OOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~

Just let me get my post for Lily up! I'm putting a little in it for the time skip!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 pm
Oh em geeeeeee since emmie loves to party, she should throw like... a birthday party or something in the girls bathroom. Whatever the occasion, my girl HAS to throw a firewhiskey-filled, hormonally charged, centaur-packed, good old-fashioned stupid teenage bad choices party!!!!!
But I'm more concerned about the major cannon characters... WHERE ARE THE MARAUDERS? xd

xmoonlightblossomx

Fashionable Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 pm
xmoonlightblossomx
Oh em geeeeeee since emmie loves to party, she should throw like... a birthday party or something in the girls bathroom. Whatever the occasion, my girl HAS to throw a firewhiskey-filled, hormonally charged, centaur-packed, good old-fashioned stupid teenage bad choices party!!!!!
But I'm more concerned about the major cannon characters... WHERE ARE THE MARAUDERS? xd

Brian would be very happy to chip in and get the Firewhiskey! and the condoms because Bribri is a horn dog

Weeeeelll, Ritalin is Remus, OP is Sirius,the person who rp'd James stopped after a while and same with Peter.

WE NEED NEW PEOPLE XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm
Ran For My Life
Ritalin Bombs

ah...One month after our babies are done with detention? (because the boys got drunk and it's Mcgonagall. I mean c'mon lol )

Heehee~ October, then?  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 pm
xmoonlightblossomx

Oooh, a Halloween party seems fun~ We should totes do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:15 pm
Ran For My Life
xmoonlightblossomx

Brian would be very happy to chip in and get the Firewhiskey! and the condoms because Bribri is a horn dog

Weeeeelll, Ritalin is Remus, OP is Sirius,the person who rp'd James stopped after a while and same with Peter.

WE NEED NEW PEOPLE XD

We basically need all the Marauders except for Remus. sad Sad, I loved our group. Who wants to recruit?  

Ritalin Bombs
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

xmoonlightblossomx

Fashionable Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:30 am
Ritalin Bombs

I'll try recruiting in my other guilds... on with the revival! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 am
HOLD YOUR FIRE PEOPLE. LOL jk...Can I post as Tabby before y'all time skip?  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

xmoonlightblossomx

Fashionable Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 pm
Reform Plans

1) Make more places (common rooms, hogsmeade, courtyard) , set up classrooms and other crap
2) Wrap up the feast and recruit people from forums/other guilds and such REPLACE CANNON CHARACTERS WHO'S MEMBERS ARE NOT ACTIVE! We can't have a marauders guild without James. And Celeste is getting lonely without Xeno. We're not going to necessarily kick members out, but we need people to replace the characters.
3) Set up events and such so that people stay active. Masquerade Ball, Awesome inappropriate birthday parties, Quidditch

Shooooo, maybe we should do some of those things before the time skip?

Ending the Mischief {Marauders RP}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff