Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:42 am
Deep Fried and Look-Like-Squirrel?!?!?! xd !  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:19 am
O.o

Oooohkay.

Yes. I've not been around in bloody ages. But that's because the link to the guild that I'd saved was messed up and always gave me error messages. Soooo.. I assumed that GGN was broke down.

><

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:12 am
Laitue - Yeah, the guilds moved. xd Lanzer didn't bother to tell us how to find our way back, though.

This is so sad... I've found a better MP3 player that I want, though I can't justify buying it since mine works fine. Anyone want to buy a 15GB DellDJ? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:20 am
AD - I'd take it off hand for ya, but I also have a MP3 player that works great. You just have to use the accidents can happen method. Things get stepped on or sold on ebay, you know be creative.

*goah* I'm so bad when it come to buying things that I already have just because it newer than what I have.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:36 am
Hoshi-sistah > Aww, thanksyew for letting me hide behind your spiderpumpkin head. biggrin

Iyou > AAAAIGHG AAAAAIRUTUGHGJKLE!!!! AIAIAHRRHGLKTLK!!! I THOUGHT I HAD BUILT IMMUNITY!!! BUT NO! crying !!!!! AAAAAAIIIIGHHGHHGGHHG!!! crying

Alucard > You get points for that. <3

AD > AROUGHT INDEED! crying

Damn. You seriously put that on your final? That's awesome.

Iyou, bringer of FEAR and DISGUST > That web comic looks great so far. So well drawn and funny. <3

AyDee
Besides, drawing fat people is just plain painful.

*shudders* Oh, god. I can't agree more.

Deuxia > Hodamn. The "Grope tourists" thing made me laugh much too hard.

YES!
I have caught up!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:59 am
Akahoshi - That's exactly how I am... gonk Grrr. Curse my need for gadgets!

Lang - Yes, I put that on my final. Well worth it, in my opinion.

Your sig has managed to completely baffle me. Congratulations.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:07 pm
AyDee > That deserves applause, really. Go you.

Egg cracking is a difficult art form. That's all...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:12 pm
Thanks.

Ahhhhh. I see?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:08 pm
Lang - You can always hide behind my pimpkin head. ^__^

AD - I love me my gadgets too. I have a weakness of buying odd USB devices. Thus why there's a small x-mas tree next to me, and two small fans blowing air in my face. Most of the lights in my room are USB lamps. Yeah I'm a geek.

I don't crack eggs, my eggs come out of a milk container type thing and they lack the yellow part. Yes I'm to lazy to crack eggs and I hate the yellow.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Akahoshi - Thanks. whee

I'd have to say my favorite musical is Phantom of the Opera, although I have a friend who's completely obsessed with Les Miserables and a bunch of other musicals. Whenever she gives me a ride, we turn up PotO music as loud as we can and sing (rather badly) along with it. She was freaking out a while ago because her mom got them tickets to see Wicked.

AD - Blar! I know! Iyou's formula for history:
- Pilgrims come. Kill Indians.
- Colonists settle. Enslave Africans.
- Colonists wig out about minimal taxes. Enlist help of French with rebellion, then agree to ridicule them for the rest of history.

And so on... agh. It's so depressing. The only mildly interesting fact I've learned this year is that if Fidel Castro had been better at baseball, the whole course of world history would probably be different.

Laitue - Gwaah! Welcome back! whee

Lang - xd You come up with the best names.

I am impressed by your superior egg-cracking skills! ...Seriously. I can't crack eggs with one hand. D:  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:47 pm
Lang>> Egg cracking, eh?

Ok...

ninja

AD>> History teachers need to be excited about history, because history can be exciting. (my second semester history teacher was a nut, and we loved her for it whee how could you not love a teacher who brought trench maces and flannels to class and explained how the things were used...Ooo...gruesome! biggrin All with a wicked smile and maniacal laughter. And then there was the WWII battle footage... mrgreen )

Iyou>> xd Fidel Castro and baseball? Interesting...

I like history, I just hate how it is presented 90% of the time. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:55 pm
Akahoshi > Eggs in a carton? O_O Brilliant!!

Harbinger Iyou > LoL Only when I'm so greatly inspired. xd

Yes! My skill is unmatched! (Actually, this was my first success. But I had a point to prove today, hence the camera.)

Ashram > It's skull cracking practice. biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:09 pm
Iyou- Oh that comic is neat-o, I'm curious as to where it's going: zombies or aliens? o:

Laitue- Yoyoyo, zuppa? biggrin Been whiles and whiles it has :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:02 pm
heart

China Town is your god. So much cyute, cheap stuff. ^^ Me thinks I need to head downtown more. :3

But yes. Now Lai ish backers.

Xalome

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:18 pm
Nothing more attractive than a girl with a piece of tissue stuffed up her nose. Yeah I have a cold, and I just thought I'd post that because I'm bored and I like making a fool of myself. xp  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games