Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4, 6, 3 Total: 28 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:16 am
Kasumi422
eek Wow Simple.

Hi mika ...

whats so wow ?? confused  
Tasrayryn rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 3, 5 Total: 23 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:19 am
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn
I'm here and back from my second concert. It went just as well as the first. Both were really enjoyable because I got to sit and listen to anything I wasn't singing in, like the orchestral pieces.

Hi Tas blaugh

Sounds wonderful ... I sooo wanna hear you sing XD ... so where was the concert ??
always good when you dont have to stand up all the time razz

Hamer Hall, or the Melbourne Concert Hall as it used to be. And I agree, not having to stand the whole time was a life saver. I don't think my feet would have coped with standing still for the 35-40 minute halves. Thankfully we had well spaced breaks for sitting when the orchestra played or when the boys and girls, but not the men, were singing. All in all, both a fun concert to sing in and listen to.  

Tasrayryn

Tasrayryn rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 1, 3, 5, 6, 6 Total: 33 (8-48)

Tasrayryn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:20 am
Oh, and thanks for the winnings, Chrono. You rock!  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5 Total: 27 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:26 am
Tasrayryn
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn
I'm here and back from my second concert. It went just as well as the first. Both were really enjoyable because I got to sit and listen to anything I wasn't singing in, like the orchestral pieces.

Hi Tas blaugh

Sounds wonderful ... I sooo wanna hear you sing XD ... so where was the concert ??

Hamer Hall, or the Melbourne Concert Hall as it used to be. And I agree, not having to stand the whole time was a life saver. I don't think my feet would have coped with standing still for the 35-40 minute halves. Thankfully we had well spaced breaks for sitting when the orchestra played or when the boys and girls, but not the men, were singing. All in all, both a fun concert to sing in and listen to.

I've never been there ... is it a nice place ??
I hate standing in one place ... my feet start to burn very quickly ... you know ... XD
so are singing mainly christmas carols ??
have you ever been involved in the big christmas carols in Melbourne ?? the outdoor ones ... I cant remember what they are called at the moment ... lol !!!  

IceFantasy
Crew

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:28 am
Tasrayryn

OMG yeah ...thankies Chrono ... your the man XD... LOL !!!! ... YAY !!!!!!!!!!!

So have you spoken to Chrono ... since you've joined the guild ??  
Tasrayryn rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 6 Total: 32 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:30 am
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn

Hi Tas blaugh

I hate standing in one place ... my feet start to burn very quickly ... you know ... XD
have you ever been involved in the big christmas carols in Melbourne ?? the outdoor ones ... I cant remember what they are called at the moment ... lol !!!

Yeah, Hamer Hall is a great venue. I've been doing NBCA concerts there for years.
By "big Christmas carols", would you be referring to Carols by Candlelight? Yeah, I've done that 3 times. It's fun.  

Tasrayryn

Tasrayryn rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 5, 5 Total: 32 (8-48)

Tasrayryn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:31 am
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn

This was the second thing I've said to him where he hasn't responded. Of course, he isn't online, to my knowledge.  
Tasrayryn rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 1, 5, 2, 3, 3 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:33 am
Excuse me if I'm quiet for a little while.  

Tasrayryn

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 3, 5, 1, 4, 1 Total: 24 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:38 am
Tasrayryn
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn

Hi Tas blaugh

Yeah, Hamer Hall is a great venue. I've been doing NBCA concerts there for years.
By "big Christmas carols", would you be referring to Carols by Candlelight? Yeah, I've done that 3 times. It's fun.

Next time I visit melbourne ... I'm sure they'll be a next time sweatdrop ... I'll have to check it out ... XD
They arent called anything else ... just Carols by Candlelight ... that figures ... hehe ... you've been in it 3 times ... OMG ... thats so awesome ... so your not in it then, this year then ??  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 3, 1, 5, 4, 4 Total: 27 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:46 am
Tasrayryn
IceFantasy
Tasrayryn

This was the second thing I've said to him where he hasn't responded. Of course, he isn't online, to my knowledge.

mmm ... he is being rather elusive recently ... I used to talk to him all the time ... but not in the past week or so ... strange ... but then most people arent here at the moment ...  

IceFantasy
Crew

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3, 5, 2, 5, 4 Total: 27 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:47 am
Tasrayryn
Excuse me if I'm quiet for a little while.

No worries ... biggrin  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 1, 4, 2, 3, 6, 5 Total: 32 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:48 am
scream Are you lurking toasty muffin ??  

IceFantasy
Crew

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 13 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:49 am
stare Where the freaking hell are you ???  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 4, 3, 3, 6, 2, 1 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:50 am
oh a 13 ... my second favourite number .... YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!  

IceFantasy
Crew

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 5, 1, 5, 1, 1 Total: 21 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:51 am
Where the bloody hell are you ... rofl  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games