Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:17 pm
Lang - You'll be in for a disappointment, I know I was. Watermelons should only be dropped from really high places, you get much better results.

Small things hit, big things dropped. That's what I've learned over the years.

Ashram - I read those.

AD - My webcomic list is 50+. All updated on different days so I'm never bored. And that a picture from the panty episode. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:19 pm
Akahoshi - Yes! That episode had me laughing throughout, particularly when that poor guy got a propulsive nosebleed. It wasn't even his fault! xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:20 pm
AyDee > Ah, I see, I see.
Yeah, I can't find a reason for dressing this way. No excuse.
Ugh. Don't remind me of the bike destruction. I just about screeched when that happened. :/

Yeah, that would be a troubling discovery. Actually, the fact that small monsters existed at all would be troubling.

And lucky you, going to public school. *jealous*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:26 pm
Lang - That was a nice motorcycle, too. She got a new one, though.

I could handle the idea of small monsters existing. I could even handle the thought of Childs (did they ever call them "Children"? I can't remember the translation). The idea of the aforementioned monsters being interested in my underwear, however, completely boggles my mind. College guys, yes. Small monsters, no.

Oh, yes. Public school was a joy. stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:26 pm
AD & Lang>> ninja Must watch rest of Mai HiMe so I won't be in the dark and wonder what the heck you two are talking about. gonk

Hoshi>> Penny Arcade's been kind of lacking as of late...I'm still wondering if the "fight" between Gabe and Tycho was real or just "humor" full.

VGCats never ceases to crack me up, I just wish they would make more comics within a week. Ah well!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:44 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
Lang - You'll be in for a disappointment, I know I was. Watermelons should only be dropped from really high places, you get much better results.

Small things hit, big things dropped. That's what I've learned over the years.

!!! But it MUST be more satisfying when you OBLITERATE a big thing by repeated blows with a blunt object. biggrin

I must experiment!

AD > Aaaaaactually, I didn't like her bike all that much. sad
I recall pouting and saying "Damnit! They could have given her a Ducati 999r, but noooo!!!!!" at one point.

Ey, I think they did call them Children... but I also cannot remember properly.

My brain wouldn't tolerate the thought of having small, panty thieving monsters rampaging about with transforming robot animals chasing after them.
Of course, if I saw something like that, I'd either believe it or just go crazy.

Public school IS a joy.
No uniform = no sneaky, perverted boys trying to do pervy things and pretend to be good catholics at the same time. :/  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:51 pm
Lang - I'm bike ignorant.

Ohhh, man. I'd love that. That would be hilarious.

Public school had its own charms.

OH! In other, totally unrelated news:

I was going through a college review book at work the other day and looked up my own school. At the end of the review, it said, "In a very rare case, a graduate student stormed the Business School in 2003, killing one student and injuring two others." Nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:55 pm
Sir Langley
Public school IS a joy.
No uniform = no sneaky, perverted boys trying to do pervy things and pretend to be good catholics at the same time. :/

I went to public school too, It is not a joy. Preverted boy not trying to be sneaky doing prevy things because they don't have to pretend to be good anything.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

p i m p t a s t i c

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:10 pm
*ish a Deuxi mule and kindly asks for invitation to be able to edit posts*

Hoshi> OMG! Webcomics?? I have two that r0x0r my b0xXx0rZ:
Sinfest (THE BEST!!11!!ONE11! W00t!!!! xd heart )
Tsunami Channel (pervvy and funny xD)

AD> Your MSN nick worries me. U ok?? sad
o.O Religion test? Did I read well? BUT WHY?!?! gonk xp

Lang> School uniforms are TEH EBIL! gonk I hate skirts for the rest of my life. GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!!! NOW!!! I had to carry a uniform for years, until I got to High School. It left me completely traumatized. gonk

Laitue> MINIS!!!! whee heart 4laugh YAY for you!!! *ish happy and hugs her* It's so nice to have you back!

Nyome> You're back! Now we can have sparklies and shinies here again. whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:17 pm
Hoshi- I used to read many wecomics, but I don't have time to keep up with them all anymore so I boiled my list down to the best three. For me that's:

Penny Arcade
VGCats
Mac Hall

Ash- I doubt the Gabe vs. Tycho was at all serious. There might be some real life tension and this is their way of playfully venting it. Who knows with those two. I have to disagree with you though, I've found Penny Arcade currently contains no lack. But maybe our senses of humor are just different :3  

Evil Spoon Child

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:31 pm
wha? Mai HiME got here too?

lets see, the web comics i usually go to are

VG cats- random funniness is good.
Megatokyo- its turning into a love comic! for the love of god why!
applegeeks- the life of a mac loving college student.
building12- random and psychotic.

i like my private school, no uniforms.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:33 pm
.... o_____________O guys in kilts are teh secks!!!! *drrols at Oni*

*cough*

Could anyone lecture me on this "Hime" thing??? I see it everywhere and I don't know what it is. sweatdrop  

p i m p t a s t i c

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:42 pm
Akahoshi - Exactly.

Deuxia - Invited.

Because I needed the hours to graduate, that's why.

My-HiME (Mai-HiME) is an anime that aired in Japan over the summer, I believe. At any rate, it's about these girls who run around fighting each other and trying to save stuff. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:28 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi - Exactly.

Deuxia - Invited.

Because I needed the hours to graduate, that's why.

My-HiME (Mai-HiME) is an anime that aired in Japan over the summer, I believe. At any rate, it's about these girls who run around fighting each other and trying to save stuff. xd

ZOMG!!11! JOO REWND IT 4 ME!!11oneone!!exclamtionpoint.!

Deuxia mule with a wonderful signature image>> Yo!

Men in kilts, eh? Hmm.... ninja

Spoon Man>> You're probably right. Wait a minute...after looking through the most recent ones again I have to take that comment back. Maybe I was laughing to hard at some of them to think straight when I first saw them. (makes no sense at all, what am I thinking, blah blah blah)

Their comic about the production of Fantastic Four = Pure gold biggrin  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:24 am
razz Silly people. I'd never give any spoilers. ^^

Anyways it was really funny. Var var good. Thought the beginning was.. well you'll see. Marvin and Zaphod were done different then I pictured but overall I loved the way they did Zaphod. And Ford's appearance was a little odd too. Still a great movie I'd totally recommend it.

Although I'm still more fond of the books.

And webcomics.. god I read alllooottt.

Dominic Deegan
MacHall
PvP
Sore Thumbs
Penny Arcade
Crt+Alt+Del
Megatokyo
Friendly Hostility
Wapsi Square
As If!
Your Wings Are Mine
Flipside
Anime Arcadia
Counter Culture
Redstring
Twokinds
Chugworth Academy
Something Positive
UC
6x9 College
Crap I Drew On My Lunchbreak
Questionable Content
RedHalos
RPG World
Misfile
Applegeeks
Schism

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games