Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:08 am
hmmm.... Mai HiME, HHGttG and WebComics.... not bad =/... lesse....

but first, congrats to Laitue on her Minis! ... and, Iyou... it's a great webcomic! Seriously! ... so knock off your silly idea of it not being good! >=O and Congrats to Nyome in her new GCD Helper! ^__^ good luck with that, especially since your time's always so limited ;-; <33

anywho.... my list of some of the webcomics I watch would be:

ctrl+alt+del
VG-cats
fallen
sexy losers <-- viewer discretion IS advised regardless
punks and nerds <-- my new baby xd

because "there's a little rebellious dork in all of us." xd

as for Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I would love to go and see it... just dunno if it's already out on this crappy Island's theaters neutral

and...Mai HiME? xd that episode with the panty-stealing monster was hilarious! xd ... and I would seriously delve deeper into those Mai HiME comments, but I'd be quite afraid as-is to get a full b***h rant from Hoshi-ko for saying what could be considered spoilers. sweatdrop

(even if it only applies to movies and not anime series, mind you >>... better safe than sorry, y'know? sweatdrop )

oh! and... yeah... ._.; I was pissed that the Ducati got trashed... talk about payback =/
(stupid loveable cast stare ... that is why Bleach's new opening and ending keep me amused! mrgreen xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:09 am
I can't help but wonder what would happen if I hit the "quit guild" button. Would it implode?

Laitue - Sppiiiifff. I have to drag my friends to see that.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:30 am
how come you have a quit guild button and I don't?! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:34 am

xd ! Love it.

Shiro - I dunno... Maybe you aren't allowed to leave...?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

tulokyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:49 am
*laughs at AD's "you can't quit" message* xd That's awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:10 am
xd that was possibly more amusing than the OMG H4XX0R spoof they pulled when the kissing was happening.

not supposed to leave?! gonk when did I sign a contract that read "you shall be Man-Groupie" for life!"? it wasnt in the fine print! that's for sure! XD  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Alucard_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:28 am
Q: How does one tell when Alucard has been away far too long?
A: When he wonders whether Saisei_Hoshi is the same as Akahoshi but doesn't want to make a (further) idiot of himself by asking.

So if anyone wants to enlighten me... xd

Webcomic talk people>
I read:
Penny Arcade
8Bit Theater
VG Cats
Megatokyo
Ctrl+Alt+Del
6x9 College but I think they stopped updating

I also own two, one being the poor vapid excuse for a Hellsing fancomic and the other being a new, more easily identifiable project with a friend of mine (still in the works, I only have 1 or 2 drawn and haven't done anything with the site)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:31 am
Shiro>> Well you see...it was the fine print under the fine print under the fine print that you read. You have to have...like a microscope that can see...atoms. biggrin

AD>> I agree with tulokyn, that "can't leave message" is great. whee

Laitue>> Oops! Forgot to say...Congrats on the Minis! (Come September I will have been questing for the Devil Tail for a year...oi)

How long did it take you to get those, if you don't mind my asking?  

T H I N N

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:25 am
Shiro > If that was a Ducati. it's older than 2000, since I've seen every model from that point on.

AD > Rofl. That guild quitting thing is awesome. xD!

Alucard > Yes, it is. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:31 am
Sleeping with contacts in always makes you feel stupid when you wake up. Ughughhh.

I checked the Guild Captain's Guild and someone had posted about the message already. xd

Alucard - Yes, that is Akahoshi. I believe she said that her new name means something like "reborn star."

Lang - I want to make customized error messages for GASOC. "You can't post nuthin', dumbass!" "Whatchu postin' for again already? Wait more than 60 seconds, spammer!" "No English, no post."  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

p i m p t a s t i c

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:08 pm
Ashram> xd !!! j00! ph34R m3h p1mpin' t3letubb13sZ sig!!111!!!

BTW, I inked your pic today. Not the serious ink, but the basic lineart w/o the shading. I modified the chair, now you look truly evil. I corrected the horns and gave your hair more detail. I want to scan it to show it to you. I like how it goes. whee

*can't wait*

AD> That sucks! gonk xp

Thanks for accepting my lame invitation. whee

For some strange reason, HiMe sounds like an IC rip-off. domokun heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:14 pm
I got to wake up at 3 pm today, I'm not a slave to my school schedule anymore. But I fell out of bed in to my pin coushion. Long story short, never goto sleep after hemming pants. And also pins hurt a lot going in an coming out.

Almost not sick anymore.

I love that Quit Guild button. It so pink and inviting, it wants to be pressed.

Lastly thanks for the webcomic answers, it's kinda weird because I have all of them bookmarked already. sweatdrop  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:25 pm
Tch. Give Gaians a new button to push and they suddenly want to leave their guilds...

Deuxia - xd ! I think I just described it wrong...

Akahoshi - Ew. Sorry to hear about the pins incident. Any major damage?

Colds suck. I'm glad yours is ending.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:41 pm
AD - No major damage, I just had a couple hole in my side. I bit of bleeding and a giant band-aid later and all is fairly normal. It's sad because of had the same thing happen not 2 months ago.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:48 pm
Akahoshi - At least you missed the organs, right? sweatdrop

I stapled my finger once...that sucked. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games