Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:24 pm
xd no..but i have me playing DDR...the day after the schoolgirl stuff......and a couple of people with some weird signs...o.O this one guy would do jigs for kisses..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:28 pm
Ad: Yay! Someone plays DDR! whee But yeah, I HATE the new ones song selection thingy. Its so ugly, its all plain and boring. My favorite is Max2, but Extreme has some of my favorite songs on it. whee heart What level/feet do you play? Or anyone else, I dont think I read a page or two.

Jenna: Yeah, my friend tried to do the ankle wait training thing. He dun went and broke his pad, and almost detsroyd his furniture. xd And NEVER underestimate people in weird shoes. I got the crap beat outta me by a little asian girl in a mini skirt and high heels. O_ O() She stomped me into the dust and she was supposed to be my friend. xd sweatdrop

BTW, what would you all do if we died tomorrow? My Spanish teacher told us a meteor was gonna hit us tomorrow and there was a chance it would...I dont wanna die! I have things to do, I only got DDR today! gonk But I dont think it will, a meteor thats gonna destroy us passes us by every 2 to 5 months, havent died so far, lets go for another! xp sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:33 pm
see..but asians have the advantage.... xd I played in heels too.....in a prom dress..but we'll leave that a lone

if I died tomorrow.....I would want to randomly find the love of my life in the next 24 hours..either that or meet all of you lovely people in the same place ^^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:33 pm
jenna - Were his jigs any good? xd

Chibi - I can play up to 9 feet, but that's the best I can do. sweatdrop I can manage most 8 feet songs, though.

If we ALL died tomorrow, it wouldn't matter what we did because we'd all be gone in 24 hours. A more interesting question would be "what would you do if YOU died tomorrow?"  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:36 pm
*kissed him on the cheek* xd his jigs were extremely hilarious

and with that..i'm running off to bed..i'm finally tired AD..for the first time in a week!!! eek xd whee heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:37 pm
Go jenna!! xd

I'm glad you're tired. (that sounded odd) Night! heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:45 pm
Jenna: Im a lovely peoples? You liar. xd G'night.

AD: Guh, Ive gotten really rust, so I can only play up to 8 feet. Im gonna try and improve though, I must get better. I like playing easier songs though, helps build my stance playing thingy. Everyone makes fun of me cuz I make it look easy, supposedly. confused For some reason, Mobo Moga has popped my brain and trapped my entrails. I cant stop playing that song! gonk

What would I do if I was gonna die tomorrow? Umm...probably nothing. Sit there and wait, or play around. But my Spanish teacher is an idiot, he has the whitest accent in the world! eek It hurts me, Im a "native speaker" and I have a hard time understanding that guy.

EVERYONE MUST GO HERE!!!

http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/index.html

That is the most hillarius HP/puppets things Ive ever seen.

*imitates with friend*

Botherbotherbotherbotherbother! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:06 am
tv puppet pals! tv puppet pals! lots of fun for guys and gals!

lmao! thats great.  

oni cypress

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:42 am
whee yesh..you are all lovely peoples especially now since i'm feeling some better sweatdrop 9 hours of sleep can do a world of good sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:16 am
AD, Akahoshi, Lang & Co. ~ *hugs atrongly* heart crying I love ya all... seriously

Yesterday I went to the funeral... It was so depressing.

But to avoid that depression from eating me whole... I'm going to a Mall to play DDR! biggrin My b/f'll take me, I was his trainer. razz

I have to get some air...

Ah... and I can play on the three levels.. ninja but not all the songs in all levels. ninja

--side note: I HATE MY BOSS'S DAUGHTER!!!! *********** SPOILED 32-YEAR OLD BRAT!!!! scream stressed scream stressed  

Deuxia Devonair

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:18 am
Oni > Yep, shift makes me laugh, and I don't know why. But I love that.

AD > 103 indeed. Teaches you not to run with pens in your mouth, doesn't it?

Oh, and haircut... sorta random. I was having a delayed reaction to the haircut I got last week... which I love this week.... engh. sweatdrop

Deuxia > heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:54 am
Deuxia - heart heart Much love to you.

Sidenote I made a journal thing because I got bored at lunch.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:04 am
LoL I did the same thing last night.

And I'm using Gaia as a procrastination method right now.
Somebody stop me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:47 am
Bad Langley, get to work or no more free lovin' or bake goods.  

Akahoshi

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:24 pm
I just read some journals.. I already did with Akahoshi and AD.. now I'm reading some others from my friendslists... I am loving this new feature, oh yesh! You keep in touch with those who matter to you the most in a very intimate way...

YAY for journals. whee heart

And... Lang, I know how it is... makes you feel powerful, ne? domokun heart ninja

I love reading and writing rants... I am in this other guild in Spanish and the discussion there is pure joy... I am speaking to a thinking human being! OH, Thank GOD! Thank you, thank you... !!! crying heart

And.. oh surprise.. he's older than me. 3nodding (Which makes me think I can tell how old is someone by just reading the posts... YAY for the 80's Generation! )  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games