Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:49 am
"They don't like me do they?" telwin asked sadly once she had caught up with Neo.
Neo didn't answer and instead looked at something out of sight to Telwin.
"Answer me!"
"Quiet!" the alien took a few steps forward and smiled. The soon to be life knight was watching them although he looked nervous. He smiled again then turned back to Telwin.
"No, they don't like you." he said quietly. "I don't know if i do either."
Telwin looked at the floor then up at Neo again angrily. "Why not!?!"
"You seemed nicer the last time i met you."
"So did you."
Neo shrugged and paced slowly around a sapling.
"How did you get here?" he asked finally.
"I have already told you."
"How did you get to this planet?"
Telwin frowned. "I don't really know, i picked up a stone then i appeared here."
Teleportation stone. Talk to Fire about them. freyr said, scaring Neo and reminding him that she had been listening.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:57 pm
Neo half fell beside Fire and looked ahead blankly.
"Nice to see you too." fire muttered, her ears twitching slightly as she spoke.
"Freyr is being awkward. What do you know of teleportation stones?" he asked.
"That's how most of the Ithrannian knights got here." she said softly trying to remember what she knew. "They were sent to Earth by mages to teleport future knights to Ithranna."
Neo frowned and pushed his hand into his pocket to retrieve the yellow stone Freyr had given him.
"Do they look like this?" he asked handing the perfectly smooth stone to the fire knight.
"Yeah. I don't know. Do you think that she is going to be a knight? Please say no." fire sighed and fell backwards so that she was looking up.
"Sometimes you are no help at all." neo stood up and began to walk back to his dragon who grinned and flicked her tail in the direction of Telwin who was sat on a mossy log looking upset.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:55 pm
*A small portal opened from the demension Gilgamish was locked away in.*
This is interesting...I should go for there is nothing for me here...
*He floated through and into the land of Jal'Rusia*
Ah...time to kill....

*Gilgamish summoned a demon army with his demonic spell book amassing 100 times the number of active knights. They were super fortified with quistessence.*
Go...destroy that town!!!
*The demosn went into a town at the whim of their master. In ten minutes the town was rubble and its people were either dead or enslaved.*
Now, build me a castle...
*The demons went to work and the dark castle began to float in the sky. Gilgamish put up a barrier and floated above his army.*
Destroy this land and kill all the dragon knights.
*The army spread out.*
Rue...your quistessence hasn't been burned out yet...I will take your love and your quistessence....and burn your bodies!
ALL DRAGON KNIGHTS! I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:17 pm
All knights....must come.....
*A small glowing light fell from the sky.*
knights and their dragons...come to me....
*The light spread out and grabbed all the knights or ithranna and jal'rusia to bring them to where she was*
We must band together....  

numbre1234

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:20 pm
Reiko felt a sudden pull. She was thrown into a portal with Duran clinging to her shoulder. "What's going on?" Duran just dug his claws harder into her shoulder to keep from being pulled away.
The swirling stopped and she landed on a piece of land. There was a person standing near her. "Where are we....." Duran looked at the person who was near Reiko. -=Looks like she summoned us=-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:27 pm
-=Jotyma? Shouldn't we be heading back? It's been forever ever and two days.=-
The laid-back Knight grinned.
"Oh come on, where's the fun!? 'Sides, I just wanna get to know this island a bit better."
-=I'm almost afraid you'll get to know it too well...=-
"Oh, don't worry about it. We're Lightning, remember?"
With a smirk, the Knight continued through the brush of the forest. He halted, and his happy-go-lucky self faded into a sense of combat  

Jotyma

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:34 pm
Hoshi sat up and rubbed the back of her head, not sure about what had last happened.
"I can't remember anything, where the hell am I?!" she looked around, her thoughts bombarding her irritably. It felt like weeks had passed since she had been conscious.
"All I remember is that Gil was there, and I think Rue.." she looked around more, and realized her vision was sorta blurred. She rubbed her eyes for a second and it cleared. Something seemed to pull at her mind for a second, but she wasn't sure...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:35 pm
Rue felt a pull as he woke from the beating he'd received from Eyotto. All of a sudden he was in dark, yet again and a small silver light approached him. He felt a warmth of friendship and bonding from this light and tried to go to it. As the light developed a small dragon appeared. Rue knew who it was and felt a warm growing of trace powers again. "SILVER!!!!!!!!!"  

rue867
Captain

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 pm
Hoshi realized suddenly, with a shock, that there was wind blowing through her hair. She looked down and saw...
"VARROTH!" she gasped, and clung tightly to his neck as she realized that they were flying. "What are you doing?!"
Her dragon looked back at her and glared.
Flying, duh. What are you, blind?
"No, piggy. But I have no idea what last happened..."
Tears welled up in her eyes as it hit her that she really didn't know...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:48 pm
Eyotto shook his head. The knights..dissappeared? His face started to twist in anger and his fists clenched.
"DAMN THIS!.. I almost had at least Rue!"
In an attempt to bleed out some anger, he gathered shadow energy and launched it into the air.
A bit more calm, he tried to contact Ryuk.
-=Ryuk? Ryuk, you there?=-
-=Master Eyotto? Where've you been? What's happened?=-
-=There has been a recent... upset. I'm on my way back now.=-
-=Shall I meet you with Reiko?=-
-=No, I'll be there in two seconds.=-
-=Yes, master.=-
Eyotto snorted, and teleported back to his dragon.  

Dayon Rolav

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:53 pm
Rue hugged his dragon who looked dazed. He chomped on Rue's finger.
~WHERE WERE YOU!?!? LEAVING AT A GOD AWFUL TIME AND I WAITED FOR YOU TO COME HOME WITH THE KIDS AND JIMMY NEEDS DIAPERS!!! I CAN'T BE A SINGLE DRAGON RAISING TWO CHILDREN!!!!~
Rue grabbed Silver's mouth and said. "Could you just let me enjoy this before I have to kill ya again, you hole in my food supply?"
~I smell those muffins you're going to share...right?~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Varroth was a bit concerned, so he showed it the way he would anytime.
I've been flying for hours. Give me food!! Can't you just stop your sobbing long enough to hand me that sandwich in your back pocket?
Hoshi of course, glared at him, and pinched him. Hard.
"Not until you learn some respect!" But she stopped crying anyways, happy he cared, atleast.
It hit her, too, suddenly..
"Do you know what happened? And where are Rue.. and.. what was the deal with Eyotto? And Gil?!" she closed her eyes tight, hoping to find out soon and not expecting an answer. Before he could answer anyways, she asked him, "Where are we going, anyways?"
Varroth shrugged his muscular shoulders, not an easy feat when you're flying, and Hoshi got lost in thought..  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Jager blinked in the new land from he seemed to have been taken to.
"Mmm.. Where is this?"
He then felt another pull, an unexplained one.
"Something's.. not right."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:15 am
Fire frowned suddenly and hissed. She felt a slight pull trying to take her to somewhere else. Tharazzi joined his knight, also feeling it.
"What's that?" the half panther asked, wondering if Neo could feel it too.
All knights... he shook his head, confident that it was a trick, the dragon knights had too many enemies and not enough friends.
No. They want to help, give in. neo looked to freyr and frowned.
Fire and Tharazzi suddenly disappeared. The time knight lurched over to Telwin and grabbed her hand.
"I'm not letting you get away yet. There are too many questions with no answers." he said darkly, watching Freyr disappear after Fire and Tharazzi. He waited for the strange pull to take him too although it was hard for him to allow it to.
"Get off me!" telwin squealed then screamed as they were both pulled towards the source.
"Where...?"
Neo looked around and saw lots of other knights and their dragons around a girl that seemed to be partially dragon herself. He marched over to her, Telwin forced to follow.
"Why did you drag us here?" he demanded.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:20 am
Romana stopped suddenly and stood perfectly straight and perfectly still. She spread her mismatched wings and sniffed the air. There was a strange pull that wanted to remove her from her current location and take her somewhere new and different. She grabbed hold of a tree and cast her mind out for Lyude who dropped from a tree above her.
"Can you feel it too?" she asked, her voice had picked up a strange accent during the time she had spent almost alone.
The pale dragon nodded. It could be a trap. he flicked his tail about as if it were water and hissed.
The light knight was suddenly pulled away from the tree with a force that nearly pulled her arms from her sockets. Lyude followed sortly afterwards, caught off-guard.
The pair found themselves surrounded by other knights and dragons. The half angel looked up and saw a strange girl with wonderful dragon wings coming from her back. She was suddenly reminded of her own wings and quickly folded them away.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games