Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:39 pm
(I wana post and join y'all but don't want to read back on everything that has happened or where you are. So can someone give me summary. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 pm
(Okay, so John and Daniel (My characters) built a bus and started traveling around, met Ryu and Matt at a pet store, where Ryu's friend died. Ryu decided to travel with Dan and John, and they all decided to go attack a military base with Matt because his friend betrayed him. We killed a bunch of them, they nuked us, and Dan broke his leg and Ryu went into a coma. Everybody else was pretty okay, so they went to go loot the military base, where Dan and John picked up army uniforms, along with combat knives and a pair of night vision goggles. The army came back, blew a hole in the bus, and we surrendered. We then betrayed them, stole their helicopter, and gave the bus to the medics because they helped us. Matt heard about a survivor in Waterloo, so we landed the helicopter on the roof of a hospital and everyone except John went out to search. There was a shootout with the military, and Matt disappeared. Dan and Ryu found Hikari and returned here, with Dan badly injured. Matt crashed a helicopter into the roof, and that's pretty much everything that's happened up to this point.)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 pm
(Never mind I'm going to just start my own thing lol.)

Jake stood atop the Central North Correctional Centre. He had been holding up in the prison since before the infection spread to the United States. He has initially sent to Ontario by a mission with the US Army to help stop the infection threw Canada. His last objective was to evacuate the prison he was now trapped in. He stayed behind with several other US Army soldiers to wait for an air evac. The evacuation group never came and him and his fellow soldiers were left to fend for themselves. After months of defending the prison against the endless hordes of the undead he was the only living soul left in the prison.

It took him several more weeks to fend off the hordes on his own and secure his safe haven. The hordes of infected soon left the prison thinking that all their food had been depleted in the area. After the infected had left the outer gates of the Prison he was able to secure them as well. He soon visited the prisons security room seeing that the prison had a radio transmitter. It was initially used for the prison to communicate with personnel and law enforcement in surrounding cities. It only took several days for him to make the radio waves work on a certain frequency that could be heard on any radio if it was on the right station. He then recorded a message calling out for help and rescue. It also included a message for other survivors. He made promises of food, water, and shelter in his message. It also told where and who he was.

Jake took a few steps forward his M4 in hand. He reached the edge of the prisons roof and looked out to the gates. There was not a single infected in sight. The prison stood in the middle of nowhere so naturally the infected flocked to the cities in search of food. John then back up from the edge of the roof and turn to a door that led into the prison. He walked up to the door then ejecting the magazine of his M4 and checking the chamber for any ammo. He knew there was none since he didn't pull back the charging handle to begin with. He then slung his weapon over his shoulder and walked into the prison heading for the Security HQ. It only took a few minutes to reach the room.

He opened the door looking around the room and then at the security cameras showing the entire prison. It was empty and that's how he liked it. He then checked the radio he had built to see if his broadcast was still playing. He then checked the other stations to see if anyone else was broadcasting another message. There was no such luck, his message had static in some areas. Knowing that he knew that it would be worse the farther you went from the prison. He sat in a chair and watched the cameras.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:21 pm
qbal99
(Okay, so John and Daniel (My characters) built a bus and started traveling around, met Ryu and Matt at a pet store, where Ryu's friend died. Ryu decided to travel with Dan and John, and they all decided to go attack a military base with Matt because his friend betrayed him. We killed a bunch of them, they nuked us, and Dan broke his leg and Ryu went into a coma. Everybody else was pretty okay, so they went to go loot the military base, where Dan and John picked up army uniforms, along with combat knives and a pair of night vision goggles. The army came back, blew a hole in the bus, and we surrendered. We then betrayed them, stole their helicopter, and gave the bus to the medics because they helped us. Matt heard about a survivor in Waterloo, so we landed the helicopter on the roof of a hospital and everyone except John went out to search. There was a shootout with the military, and Matt disappeared. Dan and Ryu found Hikari and returned here, with Dan badly injured. Matt crashed a helicopter into the roof, and that's pretty much everything that's happened up to this point.)

((Wow you are realy good at summerizing qball  

backera95

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm
"Why yes, my multiple injuries do hurt, thanks for asking!" Dan snapped. "You've got some nerve, ditching me in a shootout then coming back and talking about how you've changed your look." He tried to lift his hand but was to weak from the combination of blood loss and morphine. He sighed. "I'm trying to give you the finger but...yeah. Effect's kinda lessened once you have to explain it, but if I could use my hand, that's the gesture I'd be making."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 am
"Well s**t happens Daniel. I could not help leaving I could of killed them but I was being to cocky and got captured so I am sorry for that."  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

backera95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 pm
"Well the main thing is that we need to get out of here."Ryu told the group. it seemed an impossible task but then they've done things that he thought was impossible.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm
Jake watched the camera's setting his M4 next to the chair he sat in. He then turned the lights to the room off so that he could watch the video's more thoroughly. He made a deep sigh and leaned back in the chair. He eyes began to become heavy as he drifted into sleep. He yawned and leaned his head to the side before he fell asleep. He awoke several hours later, the room completely darkened. He yawned and sat up reaching around the dark room for his weapon. He found it and switched on the flashlight attached to the rifles front sight. He stood and checked the rooms corners for any intruders, it was clear. he then aimed toward the still open door to the surveillance room.

He walked forward the lights in the hallway also darkened. He aimed down the hallway to the right, then to the left assuring both ways down the hall were clear. He walked down the hallway to the right, he turned around to check behind himself every few steps. He reached a T intersection in the hall and followed the same procedure he did when he entered the last hall. Also walking down the right side. He did this several times before he had descended to the prisons basement. He looked around the basement until he found what he was looking for. The several generators he had powering the prison had run out of juice. He had stashed extra gas next to the generators, but after months of powering them he was running low. He had labeled what the several generators powered so that he could ration the gas as needed.

He set down his weapon and grabbed a full container of gas. He then popped the cap off and poured the entire container into the generator that powered the lights. He closed the container and set it aside. He then grabbed the handle that started the generator and pulled. It sprung to life and with it the prisons lights. Jake was hit in the side by a large force. He fell to the floor, looking up he saw an infected male standing before him. The infected lunged at him, Jake spun on the floor and stood quickly. He scanned the room for his weapon it was laying on the other side of the man. Jake laid his left hand on his M9 that was holstered on his left side. He yanked it from its holster and aimed at the infected man.

The infected looked up with lightning speed and growled, blood dripping from its mouth. it sprung toward Jake, Jake fired a controlled pair toward the infected man. One bullet hitting his left kneecap and the other into his left side. Jake was tackled to the ground by the man. He quickly put his right forearm to the infected throat and pushed away to keep it from biting him. He had dropped his pistol when the infected tackled him, he waved his arm along the floor trying to find it without looking. He wasn't going to put his attention on anything but the infected. He couldn't reach his pistol it had slid away from him on the ground when he fell. He took a deep breath and thought of what to do. He thought back to his training days before the infection reached the America's

He let out his breath and grinned as he made his left hand into a fist. He punched the infected in the right side of its ribs. Decay caused the bones and tissue of the infected to become brittle. His fist when strait threw the infected's rib cage. He moved his hand around inside the body of the infected and grabbed onto a rib that hadn't been broken. He pulled on the rib and twisted his body at the same time causing the infected to roll off of him. Jake quickly withdrew his hand from the infected and rolled over grabbing his M9. He quickly aimed the pistol at the infected man's head and pulled the trigger. Brains spilled onto the floor. Jake stood and looked at his blood covered hand. He would have to wash it thoroughly to insure that all the infected viruses on his hand would be washed away.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Up above of a ice cream shop stood a young girl, reloading her shotgun as the infected surrounded the whole building. Perfect..damn lid wouldn't open and all the noise brought the whole family! She thought bitterly, peeking out to see no real escape. There beside her sat a bucket of cookies 'n cream ice cream, half eaten as it sat in the sun. She got a spoonful before licking her lips,"Cheeeeeckk!!" Her voice rang, not caring what really happened next as most of the infected began to try to crawl up the walls of the building. "Well, ladies and gents, Alex would like to continue the list before she died. So, I'm sorry you won't be able to eat my delicious self!" The girl concluded as she shot the ones getting closer to the roof. Really just in a good mood because that was her favorite ice cream, and all the other shops were out of it. Expect this one, which just happens to have a locked case where she had no luck in opening until some TnT was introduced.

Alex turned slightly, blowing another one's head off, then cocked her shotgun. After she was sure she would be safe for at least twenty minutes or so, she went through her backpack pulling out a flare. Uhmm..nope. Then glanced over to a random spotlight on the roof,"Huh..that might work." She went over connecting some cords and soon enough had a petal which turned on the bright light. Cocking her shotgun once more as she stepped on the petal three times, doing one of the many 'sos' signs. She kissed her necklace, an old one that had a token of all the ones she lost, and began to start killing off more infected. Taking a break here and there to get a spoon full of ice cream from the bucket beside her.

(Sorry it's a bit long, got caught up into it)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:19 pm
John decided not to get caught up in the fight that was probably going to break out, and headed back to the roof. He watched as the zombies left the wreckage and headed into the distance. He picked a few off, then watched as a bright S.O.S. signal flashed in the distance. "Hey guys..." He called down the stairs. "Either the zombies are smart enough to set traps, or we've got another rescue on our hands. Either way, I'm going to check it out, since if zombies are smart enough to set traps we're screwed anyway." "Crash the helicopter and I swear I will recover, find the wreckage, infect you with the virus so you come back, and SHOOT YOU. MULTIPLE TIMES. THEN LIGHT YOU ON FIRE." Daniel called back. "Good to kno-" "THEN I WILL PUT YOU INTO ANOTHER HELICOPTER, AND SHOOT IT DOWN." "How very nice of yo-" "AND THEN I WILL HIT YOU WITH A BRICK." "I'm leaving now." "Okay, have fun! Good luck! Don't die! And if you crash..." "Yes, I know." John climbed into the helicopter and took off before Daniel could finish.

He followed the hordes, and found the source of the signal, a spotlight being used by a girl who appeared to be relaxing and eating ice cream between kills. "HEY! I'm here to rescue... Why are you... Never mind, It's the apocalypse, you can do whatever you want." He kept the helicopter hovering near the edge of the roof. "You seem kinda calm for someone swarmed by zombies. The last person we rescued attacked us."

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Alex gazed at the random helicopter, pinching herself just in case. Been awhile since I've seen one working- much less, rescuing me. She cocked her gun, shooting one of the infected men starting to reach the roof. "Well, as long as you stay away from this bucket- we won't have a problem." She said to him grabbing her backpack, and closed the bucket of ice cream putting her spoon in her pocket. Though, in most cases she was quiet around people, her mind was too happy to the fact she finally had found the damn flavor! Alex unplugged the extra cords she used, then pushed them into her backpack along with the bucket of ice cream as she went over near the edge the helicopter hovered. Shooting two infected women that was in her way, then jumped over their bodies. "Mind opening the doors? Would prefer to either jump on over there, or you get a ladder down for me. Don't care which option you decide, really." She called out, turning around to shoot a few more that was getting closer then expected.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 am
John opened the doors and got as close to the edge as possible. "Okay then, jump!" An infected grabbed onto the edge of the helicopter. "Hey! Get off!" He tilted the helicopter until it fell off, then righted it again as two more grabbed on. "I can't stay this close without picking up infected, jump as far as you can and try not to think about what happens if you miss." He backed up and tried to force a smile to reassure her, but couldn't. He let go of the controls and stood at the open door, shooting the zombies as they climbed. "Jump now!"  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 am
Alex strapped on her backpack before shooting three more that was beginning to grab at her. She glances back, giving a thumbs up to reassure him for her safety and whatnot. Turning around, she went into a fast sprint towards the helicopter then leaped off the roof aiming to jump into the doors. Once she landed, she rolled slightly to lessen the pressure then sat up panting a bit. Setting her shotgun aside as she reloaded it, "Would take over the controls for ya, buttt I have no idea how to drive this thing. I'll get the unwanted guest, though." Alex said then cocked the shotgun shooting the remaining ones that hanged onto the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm
Matt finally wakes up because he had been up for one week straight. Matt rubs his eyes and looks at Daniel. Matt slams back against and his eyes glow red yet. Matt grabs his neck then his arms turns into a sharp deformed lance.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:55 pm
(What just happened? Did you just kill off Daniel?)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games