Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:19 pm
Ayyooo

Overcast misery continues in the UK, we actually had a minus day in work because we sold one thing and did a refund for twice the value of the thing we sold.

Yaayy to a lazy day rydia! It's just what the seasonal change calls for.
Me and the bf gotta settle on co-op spooki games, last one we did was Attack on Titan, which tbf can be pretty scary.

Sending love Magarah, sucks to hear you've had a rough one, you gotta know to be good to yourself though.
The one you have with yourself is the longest relationship you have in life.
Creative block just do be like that some time, you can keep trying or put it down for a minute and do something else before coming back. That can help sometimes.
There isn't a "perfect" to be reached anyway, just progress heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:22 pm
AaronAlroy
Ayyooo

Overcast misery continues in the UK, we actually had a minus day in work because we sold one thing and did a refund for twice the value of the thing we sold.

Yaayy to a lazy day rydia! It's just what the seasonal change calls for.
Me and the bf gotta settle on co-op spooki games, last one we did was Attack on Titan, which tbf can be pretty scary.

Sending love Magarah, sucks to hear you've had a rough one, you gotta know to be good to yourself though.
The one you have with yourself is the longest relationship you have in life.
Creative block just do be like that some time, you can keep trying or put it down for a minute and do something else before coming back. That can help sometimes.
There isn't a "perfect" to be reached anyway, just progress heart

I'm glad to hear you say that. Perhaps perfection isn't exactly real. On the bright side, I draw hair very well now. Today I won't be drawing but instead grinding in zOMG! Teaching those Sand Fluffs a lesson! Hehe. Also, Halloween is so close!! There are already kids walking around our neighborhood in costumes and funky T-Shirts.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:11 pm
hope the drawing block goes away mag! and howdy aaron! and yasss on the spooky games! i been hard into the halloween everything decorating acnh new leaf wild world ff14, my rock band clone now has punkins on orange purple background.. next up is halloween event for retail and cata wow. sending good juju to both of ya!

rocking atm but wanted to get a post in to say howdy! we'll see what catwalk will be in the mornin/afternoon lol. now next next weekend like 26th we'll just do straight halloween~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 2:40 pm
yay for the bf's help on this week's theme. i spun the wheel a few times and kept getting repeats so he mentioned this idea and i loved it and added it to our wheel! we can always redo next year but this year i'm trying to keep it fresh! he found my interpretation suitably disturbing lol rofl

happy saturday ya'll! i'm hitting up all the halloween games!!!!! pirate

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 10:26 am
goooood mornin halloween fans! got the new theme up! and off to go trick or treat on wow! happy sunday!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:04 pm
Yaaay keep moving onwards and upwards Magarah!
Focusing on what you can change is always better.

I been working a bunch but I sold like 3k in shiny things and they added comission to my work now yaay.
Finally finished last shift and BF away for warhammer tournament so just been pootling around, made a lasagna with bechamel sauce.

Yaay to the bf from me too Rydia, that sounds cool honestly new stuff is better than being totally rigid about the mystical wheel whee
Freaks and Geeks, hmmm gonna mull that over, the first word I got down but I wanna make it somehow be cute geek but also scary.

Imma settle down to some CSI:NY probably because when I am home alone I become an elderly woman.
Have a great day you two! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 6:06 pm
lol enjoy ur csi ole lady rofl i was rly into that back when i was younger actually pirate i talked to angelic highlights today in a stream. the one who was taking care of this guild from sakura and gave it over to me to take care of. I told her we had a handful of nice new folks here livening up the place and about our dress up themes and she said she'd have to check in soon and see. would be nice to have another dress up guildie among us! i been crafting like mad in ff14 today. once in a blue moon i get inspired to lvl crafting on the alts..

i'm supposed to go do trick or treating on eastern kingdom in cata wow tonite. we'll see. bf might wanna play his rock band clone and with that cute halloween background i'm in! have a great nite all!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:27 pm
The more catwalk looks the better! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Speaking of which I am fully caught up with the blacklog of pics! Waahoooo!

First day off was great, grandma out the hospital and back home, cleared to do insane things like "climb stairs".
Been bumming around in fallout nv murder hoboing everything listening to Howard Stern lol, the perfect way to waste a day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enjoy the level grinding Rydia, basically what I am doing in NV, keep getting the itch to play Old School Runescape again  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2024 1:06 pm
I just loved flipping thru all the new lookbooks today! fabulous! i especially loved the harry potter one .. and the gaudy glitz they're all great i love em all tyty!!

i got halloween whooped on cata and ff14. doing some crafting dailies on ff14 then gonna hit up halloween on retail wow lol.. and i need to at least log into ff14 and red dead for the unlocks! work work work. beautiful outside today!

happy tuesday! heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2024 12:32 pm
lort sometimes raids in wow make ppl stress out. its been an extended phase on cata classic so the contents kinda lulled out and some of our guildies been burnin out. normal. i have too. i've done other stuff waiting and some of the side stuff in game. had to give em a pep talk cuz firelands is still all the way out on nov 7th but was supposed to hit in october. they just dont prioritize cata classic compared to war within and sod. is what it is. i tried to rally the troops hopefully i did good!

still flippin thru the new lookbooks. so thankful for ya aaron ty again!

mornin and happy humpday. lot of emotion into pep talking wow guild. might go fishing on a game this afternoon!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:11 pm
Ayyoooo
I played Renfield all day yesterday when I got back from work and forgot to reset woopss.
Just got back from a pub quiz and we won for the second time in a row, it was horror movies so no one else stood a chance against me whee

Tyyy Rydia I'm really happy with how they came out, I love this Affinity program so much.
It has the tutorials baked into the software so no more trawling through random YT vids to find out how to do one small thing.
N'aww it sucks when the burnout kicks in though and a fun gameplay loop starts to feel worky, it sucks when devs are like that it's what made me burn out of OSRS. All their focus went into RS3 and classic was left in the dust for such a long time, ik it's legacy but you can still run old seasonal events, optimise the engine so same game runs better on modern hardware.
Finish quests that were left with giant question marks or fix annoying mistakes from earlier builds.
Sooo many things they could do.

It's already 11pm for me so I'm already beat!
Have a beautiful one! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2024 9:21 am
we got a raid ran last nite and only had to pug one guy who was upbeat and happy so overall not a bad nite. i'm lazy af today but i think imma chip away at the lvling on retail later. not much going on today other wise so have a fabulous thursday all! 4laugh  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2024 12:44 pm
Same here really, did work, got takeout, watched the new ep of Agatha All Along.
It was soo goood though omg I'm reeling from it.

Don't know what to pay now but everything seems to be like 70% off on steam atm so I have plenty of choice.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff