Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:16 pm
I don't know, but it's infecting people all over the western hemisphere. Whoever started it should be dismembered!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:16 pm
Abandoned Dreams
I did SO update my tab-thingy! Refresh, damn you!

Ohhh, I see. That's why I would only fish with GASOCians.
xd I'm reading it, and that's what's important. Also when I posted that, it hadn't been changed yet xp

what's that supposed to mean? neutral I was just bored and invited Jenna to fish with me.  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Xalome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:18 pm
Where do all the GASOC types fish?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:23 pm
Shiro - You said "n00b." My natural reaction to that is "OMFGNOOO! I WANT GASOC!!"

Laitue - Uh, nowhere? I'm just saying that if I DID go fishing, it would only be with people I liked. xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:31 pm
Tsk.

The new version is oddly addictive. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:33 pm
Random Gaian Economy Post

It is rather annoying and frustrating that the Gaian economy functions the way it does. I've been questing "the Tail" for almost a year, and it has gone from being 600K to 1,800K. @_@ So the idea of giving up that quest and doing another one is very tempting. (perhaps the Jack 03 items...I do like them, and they're not that bad on price 3nodding )

Hoshi is so right, the system is...well...screwed. xp I've been "playing the market" for a while, and I have seen items rise in price to RIDICULOUS proportions. The Tail being a prime example.

But let's talk semi-recent items. The Chain Wallet has gone from 28K in November to 180K today. Ninja Band's are going for about 30K these days...they're a pretty hot item it seems.

OMG hat...100K in November to 800K today, oi. gonk

I just want to know why the '03 items keep rising so much. I just find it odd, since they're not sold in mass quantities.

Anyways...

Laitue>> I don't! biggrin It seems so expensive for some reason. That and I've never had luck with real fishing anyway. sweatdrop

Who knows who started the cold? Or what? Tis a mystery.  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:40 pm
Fishing makes money nicely :3

_Warning bad pun_

The cold is a real virus!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:42 pm
ashram- lets take in the fact that more then 90% of gaians weren't even around at the end of 03. and since gaia grows everyday, oh lets say at least 100 members. though a lot don't return. supply and demand get figured in, well the numbers can get big.

fishing- well i'm kinda glad that i didn't sell my strength rod. xp  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:47 pm
okay! I'm opening a fishing thinger on...gambino? or would you preffer anywhere else? o.o;

and AD, the reason I said n00b was because when i came back, just about everyone was like that.... which made me angry at myself for thinking of such an apparently attractive ploy to attract n00bs instead of smart people... (except for that girl whose username I can't remember...though she was witty and funny XD)

SO! .... .....

AD, I don't think I said this, but this chapter rocked so hard! xd

and Ashram, the only reason why '03 items are rising (and why everything else is also rising) it's due to supply and demand...

as stupid as the Gaian Economy is, it's established price revenues are based on similar systems used in the real world... but the exagerated pricing comes due to the inaptitude of 13 year olds and up who think that their items are to be ridiculously priced because they say so. In short, they have the advantage, since they are the owners of said sought-after items... thus creating a monopolization extravaganza with these items, thus increasing the cost/value of each item ... which in turn, raises the other items in value...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:55 pm
i will join you shiro, though i only have an hour left.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:15 pm
well...no one decided on names yet eh? ^^;;;

okay...go to Gambino, and check on Pier 2

you should see a rather GASOC-y name floating around...if you do find it, that's where I'll be.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:43 am
*pokes* ninja

Well, it seems that holding a paintbrush painting on paper randomly while mumbling lyrics WILL get you anything.

Yush, my dad felt sorry enough for me, he let me back on xd ;;

At least Yubeki was nice enough to let me in on some of the item update was kind enough to check my PMs, trades and my store X3 Must draw something for her till then.

This also means the double wedding is back on ^___^  

Memai-kins

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:31 am
I had a cold wednesday and thursday, then it came back yesterday, now it's mostly gone.

I have allergies now too so it's hard to tell which is which. And if they both act up together then it sucks stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:34 am
Memai - Good to have you back! whee

Alucard - Ugh. I'm exactly the same. Allergies can make anything a million times worse, can't they? And it's hard to explain to people that you're allergice to, say, trees...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:41 am
AD: Trees? O.o That's a new one.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games