Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:45 am
You know...tree...pollen...stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:51 am
xd

That's hilarious.

I need to go in for allergy testing because I'm allergic to something that's making me sneeze like mad. O.o Only indoors though. Never sneezed outside.

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:53 am
Allergy testing is awful. They poke you with pins and each pin has a bit of allergen on it. Whatever you're allergic to raises up like a mosquito bite. I'm allergic to almost everything, so my entire arm itched for a week. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:56 am
Abandoned Dreams
Allergy testing is awful. They poke you with pins and each pin has a bit of allergen on it. Whatever you're allergic to raises up like a mosquito bite. I'm allergic to almost everything, so my entire arm itched for a week. stressed

*shudders*

Pins? How evil! gonk

Xalome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:56 am
Actually, AD ... I know people with Allergies to ferns ^^;

plus I met someone once who had allergies to Flamboyan trees, so now he lives in the rockies ^^;

User Image
^this is a Flamboyan tree...and you can see how he can be allergic to it

... it is also a known fact that Puerto Rico is more so overflowing with these kinds of trees, and are part of our heritage... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:58 am
and .... Laitue...I just noticed how most of your pictures in your randomizer are usually bigger than the file-size limit.... and one of them being 593 pixels high ^^;;;

need help resizing and shrinking the filesize?  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:02 am
yush shiro, we had like 3 of those trees back in our old house ^_^ they were so huge though. some good shade there.

Memai and Shiro - Im sorry but I won't be attending the Wedding you'll be having on the 7th (perhaps I could if it was during the night) because that day im going to participate in the state University's National Programming Competitions, and it's gonna last all day long xp Last year I got 3rd place so I need to work harder this year sweatdrop

Iyou
That's why I gave up trying to get a sash - there's no possible way I could get one unless it was a gift from someone, or my drawings magically started looking like something other than crap ...

rofllmaoLol you're sooo funny biggrin

Abandoned Dreams
I'm missing a July 04, but that's it for 04-05.
EDIT: CRAP! I'm missing an August as well. Bother. My Wall has Holez.

Hey umm I have both August and July...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:06 am
Laitue - Yes. crying

Shiro - Just LOOKING at that thing makes me want to sneeze... o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:06 am
AD> I've never actually done the testing for it, I just know it's during summer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:49 am
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro - Just LOOKING at that thing makes me want to sneeze... o.O

well, now you know we can't hold a GASOC group reunion in Puerto Rico then =/ .... LET'S ALL GO TO CLEVELAND!!!! XD  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:51 am
Ryuuhou Harukaze
yush shiro, we had like 3 of those trees back in our old house ^_^ they were so huge though. some good shade there.

Memai and Shiro - Im sorry but I won't be attending the Wedding you'll be having on the 7th (perhaps I could if it was during the night) because that day im going to participate in the state University's National Programming Competitions, and it's gonna last all day long xp Last year I got 3rd place so I need to work harder this year sweatdrop

o.o;;; yeah we did ^^; along with other various trees and even a palm tree! xd

it was fun neutral

...... stare you obviously haven't noticed my sig for the past week or so... it's states WHEN will the wedding will be held xd

and honestly I would have much preffered to have hold it in THIS guild rather than in Lilithia's sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:55 am
Let's not. Even I don't like it here. stressed

Tch, I never should have told anyone where I live.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:06 am
AD> It's either Canada, or California. I forget sad Edit: Oh wait *looks at Shiro's post, feels dumb*

And your sig makes me laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:31 am
Shiro - Pretty tree! I want to see one now.

Mwaha, I'm not allergic to anything that I know of. I've never even gotten poison ivy, although I don't know if that's due to me being an excessively careful wimp or not being allergic to it.

Memai - Welcome back! whee heart

Gaah! The IC site seems to be broken for me. sad

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:38 am
Alucard - Cali! I wish! gonk

It's one of those worthless grammatical suggestions that Word makes for no known reason. Damn you, green line! xd

And for future reference, hiding text without making it distracting is easily accomplished with the "crosshatch" filter. o.O

Iyou - ...you're right. I can't even access it via FTP.

So, just for you: http://home.cwru.edu/~kej4/IC2chap5.htm  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games