Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:49 am
AD> I knew it stared with a C sweatdrop There seems to be a trend with my online artist-type friends living in Cali, although Cleveland's a few thousand miles closer.

I have successfully recovered my Keenspace password! *accomplished* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:54 am
Cleveland, Cali, what's the difference? ...aside from weather and culture...

Yay for youz!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:39 am
Sorry for the lack of posting, but Hoshi is nursing a hangover. (I'm never drinking AGAIN)

Reason for drinking, late getting to movie and a big line. So no movie for me, and because of that it was drinking time. So I'm paying the price. Anyway I'm going to probably see it sunday because no one is ever there sunday.

Tea is ready, I'll be around lurking maybe.

I need to read that new chapter. Hot tea and I.C. great combination.

Edit: I just finished reading the new chapter, and am a little freaked. AD you have a strange talent for capturing some of my real life mannerisms. That thing with the coffee is so close to what I really do it scared me. And I love that fact that I'm like a cold hearted b***h when ever I talk with Shiro, it makes me giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:42 am
Shiro Harukaze
Actually, AD ... I know people with Allergies to ferns ^^;

plus I met someone once who had allergies to Flamboyan trees, so now he lives in the rockies ^^;

User Image
^this is a Flamboyan tree...and you can see how he can be allergic to it

... it is also a known fact that Puerto Rico is more so overflowing with these kinds of trees, and are part of our heritage... sweatdrop

Ooo pretty! biggrin

(Yes, I have nothing very useful to contribute to the ongoing convo, so YAY for pretty trees! biggrin )

Oh, AyDee, the bandages on your avatar hands made me laugh. Go accuracy.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:01 pm
[A.D.] :: =/ then, how about we all ship off to Malasya? I hear there's Micky D's and Domino's Pizza over there! XDDD

and We can learn Memai's secret Oekaki-painstaking-presicion technique! XD

['Hoshi] :: =( Sorry to hear than, hon. Take care of that, and when you feel better you can come back and play some more =D ... as well as hopefully getting to see the movie soon. ^^

and...as surreal as it is, I totally Agree with you on AD's accuracy to portray our actual Real-Life mannerisms. eek ... only reason I hadn't told AD before is...because she would have freaked out and thought that I was actually a freakish stalker (though I happen to figure that...she STILL thinks I'm a freakish stalker that likes to hit on pixelated girls...like when I first began chatting in the old guild xd ;;; )

[Langley] :: ... I think I can pull up some pictures of the trees we used to have back on our old house...yes? ... or would you preffer if I sent you some seeds so you can plant with? =/ *is willing*

-edit- no one seems to be up for fishing eh? neutral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:59 pm
fishing? *pokes head up* i've become addicted to it now crying  

Valandal

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:04 pm
i go only when there is someone else to do it with. so wanna go somewhere?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:06 pm
sure where to captian?  

Valandal

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:18 pm
Fishing is suppper addictive now. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:20 pm
yesh i shall be on peir 2... it shall be called val's fishing hole heart  

Valandal

Valandal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:21 pm
in baston lake  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:28 pm
Valandal
in baston lake

Bass'ken razz

Xalome

Valandal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:01 pm
Laitue
Valandal
in baston lake

Bass'ken razz

shhh it is part of a clue...i don't want just anyone comming domokun heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:13 pm
I'd fish with you guy if I hadn't sold my rod for quest money sweatdrop Might just buy another, it was cheap anyway.  

Alucard_

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:49 pm
well that was fun fishing! need to do it more often. and i maid a nice bundle of gold.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games