Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:18 pm
nah...just couldn't breathe till just a few moments ago xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:21 pm

I'm a... potato egg/caterpillar pope...?

Wtf...?  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:28 pm
AD was right! surprised she was more puzzled than enraged! xd

though she DID scream an "AROUGHT!!!" when she read "caterpillars" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:54 pm
Sir Langley

I'm a... potato egg/caterpillar pope...?

Wtf...?

Don't even think you didn't ask for that to happen.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:56 pm
xd BEST DRAWING EVAR

Now that Lang's here should I just say it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:58 pm
OMF... xd You guys are way to amusing. XD!!!  

Find_The_XdOGx

Valandal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:59 pm
xd it was great to read how it happened heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Actually, Lang left for a Job, so it seems =/

but I'm sure she'll be amused with your drawing.... aside from bitching at AD for drawing that xd xd xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:04 pm
And THAT is why Art Parties need to make a comeback.

Shiro - Is there a reason you arbitrarily capitalize things? o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:05 pm
O_o art parties?  

Valandal

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:06 pm
Shiro> Are you holding secret AIM conversations or something? Like how'd she screamed? ninja

AD> I totally agree. Art Parties were awesome. I think we need to hold a done with exams one in a few weeks (like a few weeks into june, then I'd be done)

You wanna know what it was or shall I post the sketch tomorrow night? (if I have time, I dunno)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:15 pm
AD - Actually... yeah, there is. I'm too lazy to use the BBCode maneuvers to emphasize something, and instead of using caps (which would make me seem as if I were screaming it) I tend to do just that on occasion; aside from the fact that I'm honestly trying not to do that and keep strict to the vocabulary rule on this guild. ^^;;

Val - Parties involving the guild to draw anything they desire, not having to worry about Commisions due and...just have fun drawing, in general. 3nodding

Alucard - No, actually. More like MSN conversations that deal with me sending a message and then Langley IMing me back 45 minutes later because she was doing other things. (though honestly I can swear she intentionally ignores me xd ... although I have no concrete proof ninja )
-edited due to redundance- XD ;;;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:15 pm
Valandal - Yes, Art Parties. GASOC used to hold monthly Art Parties on the anniversary of the guild's creation. They were rather popular during the summer but became impossible with school in the fall and spring. Regrettably, archiving ate 90% of our old guild's thread (GONK!) and destroyed all the Art Parties. In essence, a group of us would dedicate a day to hanging around GASOC, drawing for fun and mingling with other artist-types. That was back in the day when many of us had art shops and tended to forget why we became artists in the first place. I think I have the webpage with all the art party art cataloged somewhere... If you'd like to see, I'll happily dig it up.

Alucard - HOPEFULLY, Art Parties will return. It all depends on GASOC's status at the time and its members' availability.

I'm curious to know what it was, but it's totally up to you. You can wait until tomorrow if you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:21 pm
AD> W00t!

Shiro> I do the Random Caps thing too (like that). I don't think Lang's good about returning IMs to anyone

To satiate everyone's curiousity, it was a pirate.
Reasons why this pirate is like Lang
1. Extreme Hotness
2. The Immacutchu Glare
3. Black hair (speaking of which, Lang, you did actually dye your hair didn't you? I WANT PICTURES)
3. 982348902829835 of those little bracelet things Lang wears
4. 84583059834850 earrings like Lang's
5. Rum.

Will post sketch and any subsequent lineart/cgs in a few days  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:29 pm
*sigh* I made the mistake of revisiting the old GASOC thread. 22 pages. 22 freaking pages... I'm all sad now.

Shiro - Ohhhh.

Alucard - BAH! That's not nearly as exciting! xd

Yeah, Land did dye her hair black. It's on her DA page.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games